Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 24, 2014

Adam Montana

For 10 years I've been waiting for this kind of arganizational articles to start being released.

With today's technology it doesn't take Woodward & Berstein to break a story.

Or one picture of a boy standing in front of a tank in TitanIum square.

It has become very hard to hide information these days. And that is truely a benefit in this speculation.

Unfortunatey there are so many Bozos claiming to known that we must weed through.

Which makes me proud to know that I was smart enough to Find DV to be a member of.

And the straight forward no nonsense Questions & Answers provided by the DV members and Adam.

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 5

Yep - Adam - There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.  I consider him my Ford Prefect. (OK - only the geekiest will be catching these references I believe...)

I will say this - if Adam is getting excited - I believe I'm going to get excited! :rodeo:

But I'm guessing it's still going to be more than an 8 second ride...

• Upvote 4

I know.......The last 9 years have been full of excitement  in some periods...... We'll see.....

Don't say "period" around me.  Just got the last one into periomenopause and no more............................d's.  If God didn't fix them, I did.  No female creature of any kind is allowed around me unless they are void of periods.  Oops, there is one left.  Last daughter.  But she is being so bitchy lately I don't think anyone will get close enough to her for anything to happen.  Oh hell, what am I thinking?  Good thing I didn't give her the key to her chastity belt.

At first read I  thought it said "full of excrement" so I had to do a double take.  Not that it isn't true, just didn't think it was fitting.  Oh well, enough said.

Actually, I really haven't said anything here anyways.  I think I dribbled.  Thanks Umbertino for letting me dribble in your corner.  And by the way, how's that wife search going anyways?  Does she know as much as we think she knows?  Ok, ok, I'll stop now.  Done.

• Upvote 1

Don't say "period" around me.  Just got the last one into periomenopause and no more............................d's.  If God didn't fix them, I did.  No female creature of any kind is allowed around me unless they are void of periods.  Oops, there is one left.  Last daughter.  But she is being so bitchy lately I don't think anyone will get close enough to her for anything to happen.  Oh hell, what am I thinking?  Good thing I didn't give her the key to her chastity belt.

At first read I  thought it said "full of excrement" so I had to do a double take.  Not that it isn't true, just didn't think it was fitting.  Oh well, enough said.

Actually, I really haven't said anything here anyways.  I think I dribbled.  Thanks Umbertino for letting me dribble in your corner.  And by the way, how's that wife search going anyways?  Does she know as much as we think she knows?  Ok, ok, I'll stop now.  Done.

Ok. Sorry.

• Upvote 1