Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Who is they ?????

You mean saddam Hussein ?????

He's dead

Doesn't change the fact it was done and can still be done and no one would be able to do anything about it.

I sent my email to Sterling but I have not heard anything back yet. Tick Tock......

Please share when you do!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

boomer113189, on 26 Nov 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

i sent all of them this exact message if iraq decides to Redenominate there currency would you buy back the dinar ? the dealers reply - They all says we would be happy to buy back your dinar right now i guess i took it that i can sell my dinar if i think its going to RD other wise keep them

boomer113189, on 26 Nov 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

i sent all of them this exact message if iraq decides to Redenominate there currency would you buy back the dinar ? the dealers reply - They all says we would be happy to buy back your dinar right now i guess i took it that i can sell my dinar if i think its going to RD other wise keep them

Post the emails....there is more to it then what your trying to quote

If they really are indeed emails from dealers....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Post the emails....there is more to it then what your trying to quoteIf they really are indeed emails from dealers....

Your buddy boomer says it

#74 boomer113189

Banned

1,138 posts

LocationMidwest

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

i sent all of them this exact message if iraq decides to Redenominate there currency would you buy back the dinar ?

the dealers reply - They all says we would be happy to buy back your dinar right now

i guess i took it that i can sell my dinar if i think its going to RD other wise keep them

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/136259-three-digit-cut-to-start-in-2014/page-4#ixzz2x6PmMv7X

And your here to carry on his legacy

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Just a note HSBC and Barclays and natwest are planning to take it back once it becomes international !Keepem you have become boomer the most annoying lopster everAnyone in the uk - give coutts a ring

I wasn't around for boomer, it looks like you were right about it though lol.

Good info on HSBC etc. ! Thanks for passing that on :) massive respect. When it rv's "lobster" and beer on me.

here are a few like i said all of them just basically say well you can sell us the dinar back now. that tells me that they wont give you money if its RD . clearly you can see what specific ? i aksed them but they all said basiclly the same thing 

Thats what he said about the emails and if u look at what he posted its true. They never answered the question....they dodged it I just want to see if we get thise same responses...

Your buddy boomer says it

#74 boomer113189

Banned

1,138 posts

LocationMidwest

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:11 PM

i sent all of them this exact message if iraq decides to Redenominate there currency would you buy back the dinar ?

the dealers reply - They all says we would be happy to buy back your dinar right now

i guess i took it that i can sell my dinar if i think its going to RD other wise keep them

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/136259-three-digit-cut-to-start-in-2014/page-4#ixzz2x6PmMv7X

And your here to carry on his legacy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Again why make a business decision on something that hasn't happened

That is not a smart business decision to promise something before you have all the facts

I would of done the same thing if someone asked me that if I was selling dinar

Again why make a business decision on something that hasn't happened

That is not a smart business decision to promise something before you have all the facts

I would of done the same thing if someone asked me that if I was selling dinar

Your not getting it. They are promoting and promising to exchange your dinar if it revalues and thats something that hasnt happened yet nor do they have all the facts. But according to some emails that were posted they would not address the issue if it RD......

You cant say thats bad business practice cause thats exactly what they are doing in regards to a revaluation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

if i lose everything i have invested in the dinar thats ok.....BUT....if I sell it and get most of my money back and this thing pops..wow the what is is a terrible thing to live with. I can live with losing a little....I have gained a ton of knowledge and met a bunch of fun folks. some of whom email me and I am sure we will continue to be friends with.

living with regret is an awful thing...in any part of your life

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

Ya there's lots of people who hang out at dinar vets that don't own any dinar

Right keep

Your not alone here bothering people

Hey if you can just get everyone calling and pestering the dinar dealers about something stupid like this it might have the same effect as getting everyone to call the banks all the time till they can't stand dinar investors

Hey let's try to get everyone to call Obama up about the Iraqi dinar rv and ask some stupid question

Hey ya

I'm not invested but I'll spend a few days trying to get them to do something stupid

It will be entertaining

I'll pretend like I'm here to help them

Ya

Lol

This will be fun

Yee ha !!!

Now this guy is proving he has nothing

Absolutly nothing

Going on in his life

Duh I hang around a investment that I don't invest in

Cause I'm a humanitarian

Duh yep

I pretend I'm some kind of advisor of some kind

And I'll stay here 24 hours a day if anyone wants to argue with me about anything

• Upvote 2

IMO Keep is not who he says he is. He has spent the last 2 ish years spouting the same words. He has an agenda. It doesn't make since that someone would spend so time and effort in something he doesn't believe in. Just MO. Not looking for a response Keep.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've written many Business Models for myself & helped others with theirs. When I present one to my Banker for possible financing/loans I can assure you no where in it is there even a mention of a downside. Now when planning said business do I consider all possibilities....................well duh, as I'm sure my bank does as well. The next time you go to buy a new car or any product that requires interaction with a salesman let me know how the conversation goes when you bring up possible negatives. I guarantee you the majority will side step the negatives and promote the positives.   

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am a long time reader and "investor" of the dinar.  i enjoy reading "keep's" chats because he is not afraid to not drink the kool-aid.  I follow the "real" news in Iraq and have come to the conclusion that this is just a poor investment.  Don't get me wrong, i really want this to happen for long term financial security reasons, but the news is just too bleak.  And getting bleaker for this country to have any semblance of political organization to allow the RV to happen.  I have been able to sell some of my dinar as I need the money to pay for kid's college expenses.  I am holding on to some just in case this does happen.  I am a CPA and not a novice investor.  I felt this had some "promise", but the financial controls in that country are so lacking/bad/untrustworthy that the RV of any type is remote.  Keep, keep up the good work, I wish you were near Fort Wayne, Indiana as I would not hesitate to take my cars to you for repairs.

Just my opinion after sooooooo many years of HOPING for RV.

• Upvote 3

Because they cut off anyone outside the country from exchanging before. If you were outside its borders you were stuck with toilet paper. Why dont you write an email to the airport and ask them then if the dinar redenominates and changes currency if they will still be able to. The point is to get answers and not just assume it will be done.

The point is I answered your question and you side stepped it with the border issue...not relevant. It's a country's currency of course you can exchange it  period!

• Upvote 2

I believe Keep is thinking a Currency Dealer is going to say ................"if the Dinar RD's pack sand", or commit to buying them back. Well if its a losing proposition my common sense tells me (as it should for anyone else) the answer would be........................NO. Again this scenario is not unusual......................................anywhere. That's why I believe the subject is moot. Business transactions are not always rosey...................enter at your own risk. 

Edited by caz1104

IMO Keep is not who he says he is. He has spent the last 2 ish years spouting the same words. He has an agenda. It doesn't make since that someone would spend so time and effort in something he doesn't believe in. Just MO. Not looking for a response Keep.

Your statement make me think instantly of athiests, they spend so much time and energy fighting against a Jesus that they don't believe in  :shrug:

• Upvote 1