Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Just for curiosity purposes since so many ask about who they can exchange their dinar back to, I invite you all to write emails to different dealers and ask them specifically if the dinar redenominates, and they lop the zeros, will they still exchange your current dinar you hold.

Really just curious as to responses you will see.....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 14

I swear I just don't understand why you are here "keep"...just so you can piss on everyone's parade?  I mean, Keeping it real is one thing but, I do not believe in looking for things to be against...really! just lurk as I have done for years! I feel no need to make people feel bad as you do. BTW, you have no facts on your side...at all. Strong opinions maybe...heck....maybe you are right. BUT, We have...no matter what you feel, we have been screwed yet.! When this is all over....and, if we have been screwed, come back and cop wood when you can really say I told you so! Until then...stay in the Lobster tank! JMHO BTW.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

I swear I just don't understand why you are here "keep"...just so you can piss on everyone's parade?  I mean, Keeping it real is one thing but, I do not believe in looking for things to be against...really! just lurk as I have done for years! I feel no need to make people feel bad as you do. BTW, you have no facts on your side...at all. Strong opinions maybe...heck....maybe you are right. BUT, We have...no matter what you feel, we have been screwed yet.! When this is all over....and, if we have been screwed, come back and cop wood when you can really say I told you so! Until then...stay in the Lobster tank! JMHO BTW.

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I swear I just don't understand why you are here "keep"...just so you can piss on everyone's parade? I mean, Keeping it real is one thing but, I do not believe in looking for things to be against...really! just lurk as I have done for years! I feel no need to make people feel bad as you do. BTW, you have no facts on your side...at all. Strong opinions maybe...heck....maybe you are right. BUT, We have...no matter what you feel, we have been screwed yet.! When this is all over....and, if we have been screwed, come back and cop wood when you can really say I told you so! Until then...stay in the Lobster tank! JMHO BTW.

Im sorry if your feelings got hurt. This is not pissing on anyones parade. This is real life.....this IS keeping it real lol.....does not get any more real then this. If you dont wish to know and be informed about a serious issue, then by all means, stick to the rumor section!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Not at all.....heard somethings, dont know if true. But Im writing a few myself....

Please tell me honestly, you have a motive of destruction these days behind your post and this is yet just another way of you trying to prove your point!!  I have to admit, even I am getting tired of the negativity!  It gets old!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Please tell me honestly, you have a motive of destruction these days behind your post and this is yet just another way of you trying to prove your point!! I have to admit, even I am getting tired of the negativity! It gets old!!

If getting to the truth about topics that wont be brought up in dinarland is being destructive then I guess im guilty. Justthought people might want to know what real options they have based on the outcome. People post topics all the time about how others claim you wont be able to sell your dinar back but most are so quick to dismiss it without even really looking into it.

So this is a chance for us all to actually look into the claims. If you dont care about possibly losing all your money then I guess dont waste your time with this thread. (Speaking generally not just you bumper) I dont know about most but I bust my ass for my money so I surely wouldnt just wanna throw it away if I coukd have prevented it by writing a few emails.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

I'm not sure why everyone gets so twisted up over Keeps posts. I'm not offended nor do I feel he is trying to "rain on the parade".

There are at least two sides to this whole thing and just because you WANT something to happen so badly doesn't mean it's a good idea to block out other peoples point of views or get yourselves all worked up over nothing really. He's just voicing his opinion on what he THINKS about it just like everyone else.

This is a speculative situation so, YES, there is the chance that this won't happen along with the chance that it may. Most of us here tend to believe that it will at some point... but, what would you do if it doesn't? These are valid points that we all should think about.

I personally think many are putting the cart before the horse in a sense. yes, it's good to have a plan or two concerning the possible outcomes of this whole RV thing but, as for making exchanges, etc. that will happen after the fact and plans will have to be adjusted accordingly WHEN the time comes. Why dwell on it now?

If you happen to be obsessing about it or just thinking about it often then maybe you should try out Keeps idea and maybe you will get some answers... and then maybe people would stop asking this same question over and over again lol.

• Upvote 8

Keepem give it up lad I did I turned from being like you to beleiving in the RV! I want to convert you to keepem

A lot of people have woken up to your shite keepem- once you were banished you showed your true colours - give up

now keepem - stop being a troll and spend time with your daughter instead

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Keepem give it up lad I did I turned from being like you to beleiving in the RV! I want to convert you to keepem

A lot of people have woken up to your shite keepem- once you were banished you showed your true colours - give up

now keepem - stop being a troll and spend time with your daughter instead

Dont you worry yourself with my personal life.....she is napping.....

don't kid yourself, he's just here for his own amusement. it would appear that anyone that's been on this site for some time see's that too.

Are you afraid to write a few emails?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

don't kid yourself, he's just here for his own amusement. it would appear that anyone that's been on this site for some time see's that too.

i see it aitshioud and it shows how sad keepem really is. He spends hours on here - more time than I do. It's clear to me he has been manipulated by lopsters and he actually believes their crap. Keepem is the dinar vets homegrown troll
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"If" Iraq redenominates, it will have an exchange period, that will be something that wouldn't easy for us to do here in the US. A redenomination also may very well be an "in country" only exchange. I don't have to write or ask anyone, if there was a RD no banks or dealers would touch what you hold. None of them would risk getting stuck with a currency that had been demonitized. This possibility has always been the worst case scenario in this currency speculation. I am not in this for a RD, but anything is possible. I am in this for a straight increase in value be it a reinstatement or a revalue increase. I don't consider keepm to be a lopster, just realistic. This thing could go either way, anyone who doesn't acknowledge the possible risk along with the possible reward is clueless.  :salute:

"if" it goes bad, I'll just doo some paper mache or something with it, or lay it all out behing glass in a frame, to enjoy the pretty colors.  :)

"if" it goes good, I'll trade it all in for gold, silver, or green  :eyebrows:

Keep ... I find it hard to believe you sold all of your Dinar, I think if you did, you would be long gone from this site !!!

did you sell out keepm?

have you changed?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

#118 keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

Lopster

7,960 posts

LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

I have common sense to know that there is no money to be made on this, common sense to sell my dinar and put my money to work, common sense to realize you haven't the slightest idea about most of the crap you bring up, and the common sense to realize your a sucker believing that there will be some sort of RV.....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...6#ixzz2wGdKb8aZ

• Upvote 2

If this happens all currency exchangers will except your dinars at the current value. You hold a country's currency. No different than exchanging at an airport.

Your statement is exactly why I challenege you to get it in writing that they will or any of the dinar dealers will buy your dinar back if it redenominates. People dont take the time to search for the answers. Countries will and have closed their borders when redenominating leaving anyone outside the country SOL...

Awww guru swiss cheese (dontlop), did you have your fill of rumors today and wanted a dose of reality? Lol welcome back.....

Lets hear your nonsensical opinion on the matter.... (so at least we can all have a good laugh)

"If" Iraq redenominates, it will have an exchange period, that will be something that wouldn't easy for us to do here in the US. A redenomination also may very well be an "in country" only exchange. I don't have to write or ask anyone, if there was a RD no banks or dealers would touch what you hold. None of them would risk getting stuck with a currency that had been demonitized. This possibility has always been the worst case scenario in this currency speculation. I am not in this for a RD, but anything is possible. I am in this for a straight increase in value be it a reinstatement or a revalue increase. I don't consider keepm to be a lopster, just realistic. This thing could go either way, anyone who doesn't acknowledge the possible risk along with the possible reward is clueless. :salute:

"if" it goes bad, I'll just doo some paper mache or something with it, or lay it all out behing glass in a frame, to enjoy the pretty colors. :)

"if" it goes good, I'll trade it all in for gold, silver, or green :eyebrows:

did you sell out keepm?

have you changed?

Yep I sold out a few months ago....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Country's do that huh?

Country's do

Why don't cha make a list of all the country's that did and those that didn't

Instead of just saying country's do this ?

Huh keep

How come you want to info hate that this " is" what's going to transpire here with Iraq

Oh saddam Hussein did it ?

Why did he do it ?

Because of the sanctions and counterfitting ?

Name them keep

What two in the history if the world

And hundreds that didn't

You want us to make hypotheticals to currency dealers and ask what they are going to do about something that hasn't happened

Some of the Iraqis who used to work at the cbi said they would delete zeros and then they would have an exchange period

You claim the cbi is honest and up front with their claims

Are you now insinuating the cbi isn't being up front and they are out to screw the world by selling dinar and then having a closed border exchange

You definatly should seek medical attention

You claim so many different scenarios from a 300 thousand rv to a rip off rd In country exchange

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep I sold out a few months ago....

hope you kept a little just in case, good luck to you in your investments and finances.

"If" Iraq redenominates, it will have an exchange period, that will be something that wouldn't easy for us to do here in the US. A redenomination also may very well be an "in country" only exchange. I don't have to write or ask anyone, if there was a RD no banks or dealers would touch what you hold. None of them would risk getting stuck with a currency that had been demonitized. This possibility has always been the worst case scenario in this currency speculation. I am not in this for a RD, but anything is possible. I am in this for a straight increase in value be it a reinstatement or a revalue increase. I don't consider keepm to be a lopster, just realistic. This thing could go either way, anyone who doesn't acknowledge the possible risk along with the possible reward is clueless.  :salute:

"if" it goes bad, I'll just doo some paper mache or something with it, or lay it all out behing glass in a frame, to enjoy the pretty colors.  :)

"if" it goes good, I'll trade it all in for gold, silver, or green  :eyebrows:

whoever negged me on this is either a pumper, or guzzles the koolaid of the pumpers mindlessly, and knows nothing about currencies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Country's do that huh?

Country's do

Why don't cha make a list of all the country's that did and those that didn't

Instead of just saying country's do this ?

Huh keep

How come you want to info hate that this " is" what's going to transpire here with Iraq

Oh saddam Hussein did it ?

Why did he do it ?

Because of the sanctions and counterfitting ?

Name them keep

What two in the history if the world

And hundreds that didn't

You want us to make hypotheticals to currency dealers and ask what they are going to do about something that hasn't happened

Some of the Iraqis who used to work at the cbi said they would delete zeros and then they would have an exchange period

You claim the cbi is honest and up front with their claims

Are you now insinuating the cbi isn't being up front and they are out to screw the world by selling dinar and then having a closed border exchange

You definatly should seek medical attention

You claim so many different scenarios from a 300 thousand rv to a rip off rd In country exchange

Guru swiss cheese, are you gonna write your fav dealer or babble on continuously about nothing? Putyour babbling to use and ask some dealers for yourself. Otherwise get back to the rumor section...Ithink someone is asking about your trillion percent swiss dinar rv lol

hope you kept a little just in case, good luck to you in your investments and finances.

whoever negged me on this is either a pumper, or guzzles the koolaid of the pumpers mindlessly, and knows nothing about currencies.

Thanks......good luck to you!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2