Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Go RV'ers success rate: 0

Lopsters success rate: 0

O.K. dontlop, I'm calling 'em out.

Iraq isn't going to do anything with their currency except print more of it, which they HAVE announced their intent to do.

Iraq: decreased note count, increased reserves and income, decreased foreign and international debt. Increased international trade and confidence. Increased freedom for citizens.

USA : increased note count, increased debt per capita, decreased international confidence, decreased purchasing power of currency. Decreased freedom for citizens (also leads the world in incarcerated citizens)

As a Canadian, I'll hold IQD thanks.

Edited by aitshioud
  • Upvote 2

This thread could have ended with one post..................................NO ONE KNOWS WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHAT THE HE*L IS GOING TO HAPPEN. One can research, guess, state history, look into a crystal ball, or chest pump all day long but it won't change the fact. So after 80 something pages, has anything been resolved..................................no.

I want to watch the m2 as the new notes are introduced

It will be interesting to see if the m2 continues to decline as they are exchanged for torn and worn old notes

The gold sales are what is supposed to reduce the liquidity

We will see

• Upvote 1

Iraq: decreased note count, increased reserves and income, decreased foreign and international debt. Increased international trade and confidence. Increased freedom for citizens.

USA : increased note count, increased debt per capita, decreased international confidence, decreased purchasing power of currency. Decreased freedom for citizens (also leads the world in incarcerated citizens)

As a Canadian, I'll hold IQD thanks.

Yet Iraqs physical money supply keeps growing.....yea keep holding!

• Downvote 1

This is my first time here in the Lopster tank.  Just my luck, look what I found.  I kinda wondered what happened to Keep.  I didn't agree with him, but I enjoyed his posts but for a different reason than what you might expect.  One of the last posts refers to not "resolving" anything here after 85 pages of "testimony"  hahah  Anyone that thinks anything could ever get resolved in this atmosphere is sadly mistaken. 

But I was able to learn a lot.  For myself, and myself only, I believe if you can get someone to go away from a conversation and have the desire to search for more info and/or digest what has been said, then this is about as good as it can get.  I may not understand why Keep would continuously  come back here after being out of the investment but it doesn't really matter.  I also don't understand why Dontlop comes back here to refute everything  Keep says.  Yes, there are more players here but for the sake of keeping this shorter you are the two most prominent in my view. 

I was able to learn quite a bit.  Aside from the actual dinar info, I see that Dontlop knows a lot more than I picked up on in other posts from around the site.  I can see from this and other threads I've read in the past that Keep is quite knowledgable  also.  And yes I can see through the name calling and poor examples of stories and references that both of you resorted to as I'm sure many others here also can.  I'm not going to cite specific examples because my only intention here is to let you know that I have learned quite a bit from this thread.  So here I stop so I don't bore you to death.

DW

This thread could have ended with one post..................................NO ONE KNOWS WITH 100% CERTAINTY WHAT THE HE*L IS GOING TO HAPPEN. One can research, guess, state history, look into a crystal ball, or chest pump all day long but it won't change the fact. So after 80 something pages, has anything been resolved..................................no.

That's similar to stating that "religion is true because I choose to consciously ignore science and all of its objectivity and facts".  Believing in the RV is tantamount to being a religious apologist living in a world where people actually know that the Earth is slightly older than 6,000 years.  

• Upvote 1

This is my first time here in the Lopster tank.  Just my luck, look what I found.  I kinda wondered what happened to Keep.  I didn't agree with him, but I enjoyed his posts but for a different reason than what you might expect.  One of the last posts refers to not "resolving" anything here after 85 pages of "testimony"  hahah  Anyone that thinks anything could ever get resolved in this atmosphere is sadly mistaken. 

But I was able to learn a lot.  For myself, and myself only, I believe if you can get someone to go away from a conversation and have the desire to search for more info and/or digest what has been said, then this is about as good as it can get.  I may not understand why Keep would continuously  come back here after being out of the investment but it doesn't really matter.  I also don't understand why Dontlop comes back here to refute everything  Keep says.  Yes, there are more players here but for the sake of keeping this shorter you are the two most prominent in my view. 

I was able to learn quite a bit.  Aside from the actual dinar info, I see that Dontlop knows a lot more than I picked up on in other posts from around the site.  I can see from this and other threads I've read in the past that Keep is quite knowledgable  also.  And yes I can see through the name calling and poor examples of stories and references that both of you resorted to as I'm sure many others here also can.  I'm not going to cite specific examples because my only intention here is to let you know that I have learned quite a bit from this thread.  So here I stop so I don't bore you to death.

DW

I agree ...I follow the "tank" and especially this thread..they both are knowledgeable and have a lot to offer. 

ADwRD,

Thanks for proving my point...........................opinions based on what one believes to be true. Does it get us any closer to an answer or consensus, no. Unlike your example I believe we will have a conclusion/answer sooner rather than later. 

ADwRD,

Thanks for proving my point...........................opinions based on what one believes to be true. Does it get us any closer to an answer or consensus, no. Unlike your example I believe we will have a conclusion/answer sooner rather than later. 

Nice!  If you could, please let me know that magic date you got set in your smartphone calendar... wink, wink, nudge, nudge!  Hopium and more hopium - a powerful drug!

Also, here is a little snippet of factual information (from a site I regularly visit) to all of you RV'ers.  

Before War @ $3.22: 20 billion dinar x $3.22 = 64 billion USD
After War @ 0.00086: 82 trillion dinar x $0.00086 = 71 billion USD

Conclusion Iraq is neither under or overvalued. Iraq is suffering from a severe case of hyperinflation. Heck Iraq’s economy even grew 7 billion from when Saddam was last in power.

And finally, to illustrate the sheer absurdity of what you Dinarians believe will happen: 87.7 “Trillion” at $32 is $2,784tn or 35x planet Earth’s money or 13,920 x Iraqi sized economies.

Not everything....just the nonsense you let dribble out onto your keyboard

See

This guy lives to dispute anything I say

Then someone comes along and says he can't understand why I dispute everything keep says

This guy has been on my case for two and a half years

And obviously you don't know that

So now he can't jab and run away like he used to

He's locked up and must face the music

Nice!  If you could, please let me know that magic date you got set in your smartphone calendar... wink, wink, nudge, nudge!  Hopium and more hopium - a powerful drug!

Keeps better suited for dates like your looking for

Also, here is a little snippet of factual information (from a site I regularly visit) to all of you RV'ers.  

Before War @ $3.22: 20 billion dinar x $3.22 = 64 billion USDAfter War @ 0.00086: 82 trillion dinar x $0.00086 = 71 billion USD

Conclusion Iraq is neither under or overvalued. Iraq is suffering from a severe case of hyperinflation. Heck Iraq’s economy even grew 7 billion from when Saddam was last in power.

And finally, to illustrate the sheer absurdity of what you Dinarians believe will happen: 87.7 “Trillion” at $32 is $2,784tn or 35x planet Earth’s money or 13,920 x Iraqi sized economies.

Your on the wrong web site with your accusations

I don't see those assumptions here

Except by you

• Upvote 2

See

Then someone comes along and says he can't understand why I dispute everything keep says

Except by you

Fair enough dontlop. Change the RV rate from $32 to a preferable and more 'realistic' amount.  Let's use $3.00 or even $0.30 - even in that range, it is simply astonishingly impossible.

Let's use ok

Ya lets say ah

Ok then

With your fair enough bs

Look Iraq has more money than you can get a grip on to imagine

Only vietnam has more

Some day you'll figure it out

Until then

Mr multi name

How many times have you been banned from here???

You must be keeps intel guy that keep was bragging that the rv was done

Duh

2 and 1/2 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

Fair enough dontlop. Change the RV rate from $32 to a preferable and more 'realistic' amount.  Let's use $3.00 or even $0.30 - even in that range, it is simply astonishingly impossible.

Did ya get it yet

Keep is just like tony TNT

He may even be him for all we know he uses so many screen names its hard to tell the differance

I can give you some keepm posts that are exactly like tony tnts

And I'll bet mr banned

If you put out your other screen names you were keeps right hand man

You could be okie for all we know

And ya made up a bunch of crap just so you could go argue with those who read your bs later

Ya make things up

Post it

Then argue with anyone who believes your bs

Just because you have no life of your own

Your here to disturb anyone you can

Why be concerned with me

I'm nobody

Ask keepm

He knows

He says it rvd 2and a half years ago

See

Except by you

I get on you cause you spew so much bs....

If you knew what you were talking about, there wouldn't be much to argue about....

• Downvote 2

Now go eat a couple more boxes of pancakes

And add another half a ton of bs to your world

I get on you cause you spew so much bs....

If you knew what you were talking about, there wouldn't be much to argue about....

Ok keep just go out and spread some more rumors about the dinar rving and how it's done

Thanks keepm

I'll be ready

#2 keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

Lopster

8,229 posts

LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

'wgb52', on 15 Oct 2010 - 01:21 AM, said:

How will the Iraqi people buy things if the RV is substantial? The smallest currency in circulation is 50 Dinar (apparently the Iraqi's do not like the coins). If the RV was 1 Dinar = 1 Dollar it would pose the question what would they use for change if you bought a loaf of bread? Is there any evidence that there is smaller units of currency ready to go? I apologize if this is a dumb question...but I am new to the Dinar dream. Thanks.

Keeps reply

Not pictures of them no.....but there is evidence of 14 denominations that were printed back in 2006 and only 7 I believe have been released.....so you can draw your own conclusions about what the other 7 are that are waiting in the vaults......they wouldnt be higher denominations thats for sure......

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36487-new-denominations-after-rv/#ixzz2zLYkF4i3

Keep you still got that evidence?

Is this it ?????

Episode 6 Synopsis: The Financial Sector and Money Markets

Airdate: August 6, 2005iraq@cipe.org • (tel) 202-721-9200 • (f) 202-721-9250 • www.cipe.org

Featured Guests: Mr. Ali Hassan Abu Naila (Director General,

Exchange Department, Central Bank of Iraq), Mrs. Nibal Thanon Al-

Sai’gh (Director General, Transfer and Credits Department, Central

Bank of Iraq), Mr. Walled Eddy Abdul Nabi (Assistant Director

General, Exchange Department, Central Bank of Iraq), Mr. Hussam

Abid Ali (CEO of private bank: Economics Bank for Investments

and Funding), Mr. Moayad Basher Hadded (Financial Consultant),

and Dr. Emad Mohammad Ali (Professor of Economics, Baghdad

University).

The program discussed the financial sector and money markets in

Iraq, with a special focus on the role of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The program addressed the following topics:

• Regulation and stocking of Iraqi currency

• Monitoring of credits according to the general monetary

policies of the government.

• Fixing the rate of the Iraqi Dinar and fighting inflation

• Partnership opportunities between local and international

private banks

The three guests from the Central Bank discussed the bank’s

plan to enhance the Iraqi banking sector and financial markets

throughout 2006. They highlighted a series of steps that have

already been taken, including:

• Establishing the Central Bank’s independence from the

Ministry of Finance

• Training 70% of the bank’s staff on international best

practices

• Printing a series of 14 new Iraqi Dinar notes and coins

However, guests on the show representing private banks and the

private sector, as well as average Iraqis interviewed on the street,

voiced the following concerns about the policies of the Central

Bank:

• There is only one financial market within Iraq, the Iraq Stock

Exchange, which is dominated by a few key players.

• The procedures for participating in the Iraq Stock Exchange

are very cumbersome. For example, it takes 45 days for a

certificate to be issued to a new stockholder.

• Private banks require support from the Central Bank to

obtain training for their staff in areas such as information

technology, international best practices, and English.

• Checks issued by private banks are not accepted by state and

government entities.

No wonder you were excited keep

Now go buy your dinar back

#1443 dontlop

Dollarize~ RV ~ Dedollarize

Members

7,553 posts

LocationStampeding cattle downtown with the cops chasing me

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

keepmwlknfny

07 Oct 2010

Nope.....this will happen with or without the govt in place....its done already and if they dont do it now, the UN is going to step up and do it for them.....not to mention the new dinar notes (smaller denoms) were printed already back in 2006 and just havent been released yet. This will all be over before the end of this month.......get are your ducks in a row and be prepared for what to do post-rv NOW.....dont wait till the last minute to figure everything out.....I repeat....the RV is done......get all your plans together and be on high alert....will pop off anyday now.....

Ah the guru keepmwknfny pumping the dinar

#16 keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

Lopster

8,229 posts

LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

'Uncle Mike', on 07 Oct 2010 - 07:49 AM, said:

Do you have any intel from someone in the know????. Just asking.

Keep says

.....Sure do..... Trust and believe my dude......trust and believe......

Edited by dontlop

So keep with all those lop story's dating back years before you pumping stories

How can you explain yourself as being this intelligent person who nags at other members who are no different tHan you

Except for the fact that you pretended to be a guru yourself on top of it all

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Iraq set a record high trade surplus for 2013

A country's ability to pay external debts

Only trade deficits are needed to be covered by foriegn reserves

All the other reserves just sit in a pile waiting for any future trade deficits

But since Iraq isn't having that problem

No need to worry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1