Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

I stand with what I said

The trade surplus is what each individual merchant businessman and private citizen combined with the govt of Iraq all together either takes in from sales abroad or pays out importing goods abroad

It's not just about the govt

Go read what makes up a nations trade balance

The commercial balance or net exports (sometimes symbolized as NX), is the difference between the monetary value of exports and imports of output in an economy over a certain period, measured in the currency of that economy. It is the relationship between a nation's imports and exports.[1] A positive balance is known as a trade surplus if it consists of exporting more than is imported; a negative balance is referred to as a trade deficit or, informally, a trade gap. The balance of trade is sometimes divided into a goods and a services balance.

Understand- Balance of TradeEdit

Trade, in general connotation, means the purchase and sales of commodities. In International Trade, purchase and sale are replaced by imports and exports. Balance of Trade is simply the difference between the value of exports and value of imports. Thus, the Balance of Trade denotes the differences of imports and exports of a merchandise of a country during the course of year. It indicates the value of exports and imports of the country in question. If the value of its exports over a period exceeds its value of imports it is called favourable balance of trade and, Conversly, if value of total imports exceeds the total value of exports over a period it is unfavourable balance of trade. The favourable balance of trade indicates good economy condition of the country.

Policies of early modern Europe are grouped under the heading mercantilism. Early understanding of the imbalances of trade emerged from the practices and abuses of mercantilism in which colonial America's natural resources and cash crops were exported in exchange for finished goods from England, a factor leading to the American Revolution. An early statement appeared in Discourse of the Common Wealth of this Realm of England, 1549: "We must always take heed that we buy no more from strangers than we sell them, for so should we impoverish ourselves and enrich them."[2] Similarly a systematic and coherent explanation of balance of trade was made public through Thomas Mun's c1630 "England's treasure by foreign trade, or, The balance of our foreign trade is the rule of our treasure"[3]

Like I said show me where I said the mof is having trade balances

Let's just forget money and pretend gold is money

And Iraq has a billion worth of gold and the USA has a billion worth of gold

Every year Iraq sells us 100 million in oil

And every year Iraq buys 50 million in corn from USA

That means Iraq trade surplus is 50 million every year

So every year the USA gives Iraq 100 million in gold but takes back 50 million in corn

After 10 years the USA has 500 million in gold left because of trade deficit

Iraq now has 1.5 billion in gold All because of trade surplus

Iraqs trade surpluses are accumulating

They don't just have the reserves and that it

They have more wealth through out their entire country

De-dollarization could get those dollars off the streets and into the reserves

• Upvote 2

Good info. Dontlop.

However this is not about what dontlop see's or does not.

Or about what the loppers see and don't.

What are all these countries doing deals with iraq seeing? Why are they all going into iraq if the people are just going to be factory working peasants with a worthless currency?

Why would a lop give foreign investors more confidence?

What is easier to control, the amount of currency circulating In a country or the velocity?

Do loppers have San Andreas fault insurance? How about volcano insurance? Fukushima radiation insurance?

If they can get people using debit cards, how many zero's can u fit on one of those machines for transactions. Could u buy a 1500$ computer that would cost like 1700000 dinar or whatever..

If u went to digital transactions would u still need to lop?

If u get people bringing in the currency and using the bank, doesn't that take it out of circulation?

When iraq brings back all the money from the states does that get added to the m4 and u can start saying iraq just doubled its money supply?

If iraq is a controlled currency, is not internationally traded and has no credit rating, do they have to release the real numbers?

Who controls how a country reports it's numbers?

The USA doesn't even report it's real numbers, why would iraq have to....

Good info. Dontlop.

However this is not about what dontlop see's or does not.

Or about what the loppers see and don't.

What are all these countries doing deals with iraq seeing? Why are they all going into iraq if the people are just going to be factory working peasants with a worthless currency?

Why would a lop give foreign investors more confidence?

What is easier to control, the amount of currency circulating In a country or the velocity?

Do loppers have San Andreas fault insurance? How about volcano insurance? Fukushima radiation insurance?

If they can get people using debit cards, how many zero's can u fit on one of those machines for transactions. Could u buy a 1500$ computer that would cost like 1700000 dinar or whatever..

If u went to digital transactions would u still need to lop?

If u get people bringing in the currency and using the bank, doesn't that take it out of circulation?

When iraq brings back all the money from the states does that get added to the m4 and u can start saying iraq just doubled its money supply?

If iraq is a controlled currency, is not internationally traded and has no credit rating, do they have to release the real numbers?

Who controls how a country reports it's numbers?

The USA doesn't even report it's real numbers, why would iraq have to....

Foreign investment is not about banking on a countries currencies value skyrocketing lol....it's comical you think that because there is foreign investors pouring into the country that it's because they know or think the dinar is gonna jump in value. It's because there is not a huge market for mostly anything....get in on the ground floor and increase your chances of becoming a monopoly in a growing economy.

And FYI in case you weren't aware, redenominating your currency is a sign of stability which is VERY important for investors.

You really shouldn't compare what the US gets away with vs a third world country who is at the top of the list of most corrupt countries. Iraq is under much more scrutiny because of that. Their money supply numbers and audits are followed by international standards and they have outside global accounting agencies/companies that perform audits. If you think that they are gonna all lie purposely to confuse you as a speculator, I have some beach front property in Denver that I would LOVE to sell you.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Lying for a short time period is one thing and getting away with it

But to lie for 10 years on public documents to bring in investors with false public documents would be reaching

So if they are still lying when I'm 90 years old I'll probably say how much did you say you will give me for my dinar again

I'll give them 50 years total waiting for the rv

But after that I'm gonna start payin a little more attention to the Vietnam situation I did fall for that bs too

Lying for a short time period is one thing and getting away with it

But to lie for 10 years on public documents to bring in investors with false public documents would be reaching

So if they are still lying when I'm 90 years old I'll probably say how much did you say you will give me for my dinar again

I'll give them 50 years total waiting for the rv

But after that I'm gonna start payin a little more attention to the Vietnam situation I did invest a thousand dollars on that mess too

Hey I could of spent 2 grand on a week end to Vegas and gave my money to them

This way I get my money back after the ride is over

Vegas doesn't do that

Or I could of got real drunk every day and spent 10 grand a year in bars for ten years and destroyed my brain cells and ended up like some other people I know

But this way I get my money back after the ride and I can still think

Edited by dontlop

I got 40 more years to see if they are lying so they can fool everyone into investing in Iraq

And everyone is stupid enough to fall for it

Or everyone is expanding their markets into Iraq because it's what they do for a living

Expand their corporate markets where the future looks good

I'll be happy if they give me 1000 back for my 1000 investment

But I still think it could triple to a $3 80 dinar

So Gimmee my 35 hundred bucks keep your 300 bucks fees and get it over with

I don't want to learn any more about this crap

Although I might see about a new profession in banking

I'll show them some real moves

I think I can swindle more than they can

It's going to be hard to zap an additional trillion dollars worth of currency into the markets without it devaluing

Look at the dollar everytime they start up their printing presses

A candy bar was a nickel not long ago

Edited by dontlop

Buying currency in the hopes of an overnight bonanza is not "investing in Iraq." If Iraq has to give you $3 for every fraction of a cent you "invested", that might be a fabulous deal for you, but a lousy deal for Iraq. The kinds of investments Iraq wants are companies building businesses there.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Not if the only redemption is for goods and services in Iraq

They don't lose their value because you bought something with them

Iraq gains every penny when you spend them

If everyone in the world started spending there dollars for goods and services in the USA do ya think that would be a bad deal for Americans ?

Ya that's it

Ah ha ha ha

Actually if I told you my plan I'd have to ......

Well you know the rest of that one

I know they have a few minerals that I could possibly turn around over here for a slight discount

I have really no reason to discuss what I'm going to do ,,,,.. " if "

I'm not prepared and I'm not worried about it

When the time comes if they did rv the dinar I could place a couple orders in Iraq

How about you

Are you prepared for that ... "If " scenario

I guess all you can think of Is camels for some reason

My real plan is to buy a junk yard and raise hippos as guards of that scrap heap

Make em mean too and sharpen their teeth too

Like razors

Edited by dontlop

So, your plan is to buy millions of dollars of camel chow from Iraq?

Yea no worries.....Iraq can just revalue and instead of paying out, the US will just redeem all the money for goods and services from Iraq since they play such a vital role in our economy....

• Downvote 3

Yea no worries.....Iraq can just revalue and instead of paying out, the US will just redeem all the money for goods and services from Iraq since they play such a vital role in our economy....

Are you back telling rumors about the us holding dinars again ?

Geez keep when are you gonna learn

• Upvote 2

Are you back telling rumors about the us holding dinars again ?

Geez keep when are you gonna learn

No that's from your mouth princess....that Iraq doesn't have to back the currency we turn in, that it can just be redeemed for goods and services remember? Lol....your so silly

• Downvote 3

Does dontlop get paid to consistently attempt to argue with LOPsters?  Just wondering since this guy obviously spends incredible amounts of time on this site.  I almost cannot believe that dontlop is here merely to argue; some other highly motivating factor is driving him.

• Downvote 1

Usually arguments are between at least one other person...................another words it takes at least two to tango. As for motivating factor what do you think it would be for non-vested folks to continually drop by to assist in said arguments other than "save the world" & "keeping it real" BS that gets thrown about. Funny you speak of being paid the same could be said for LOPsters..................I'm sure Adam is happy with the amount visits his site gets and DA Tank surely helps. Makes one wonder if LOPsters are getting paid....................now that would be priceless. 

Does dontlop get paid to consistently attempt to argue with LOPsters? Just wondering since this guy obviously spends incredible amounts of time on this site. I almost cannot believe that dontlop is here merely to argue; some other highly motivating factor is driving him.

Maybe taking out the anger at himself on others for being taken advantage of and arguing every fact is all he has left to hold on to, to keep the dream alive?

• Downvote 3

Wow!  89 pages at this point.

I had to stop reading at page 11 or so.  Too many topics to cover.

I somewhat miss the discussions.  On the other hand, I don't miss a lot of the nonsense.

Keep 'em Walking Funny!  Hats off to ya!  You've seen the Dinar World from both sides.  I don't think there are many with your perspective.

• Downvote 1

Does dontlop get paid to consistently attempt to argue with LOPsters?  Just wondering since this guy obviously spends incredible amounts of time on this site.  I almost cannot believe that dontlop is here merely to argue; some other highly motivating factor is driving him.

Are you concerned about a chatter on a dinar web site ?

Why ?

Nothing else to do ?

We know your here to create problems from day one you came in using a person on this websites real name because you found out who he was

So you want to tell the whole world who he is

Now you break it down to an abbreviation of his name

Why ?

Now your concerned about me

How much time do I spend here by the way since your keeping track of don't lops time on dinar vets

Maybe taking out the anger at himself on others for being taken advantage of and arguing every fact is all he has left to hold on to, to keep the dream alive?

Wrong keep you can't stand people chatting so you have constantly interrupted rudely many people for years

Now people give you your own bs right back and you say there's something wrong with that

Lol

You do the same thing every day for years

It's you that's mad since your date and rate days and promises the rv is done and the un will do it if Iraq doesn't

Thanks to you and your intel buddy's who I believe made it all up

No that's from your mouth princess....that Iraq doesn't have to back the currency we turn in, that it can just be redeemed for goods and services remember? Lol....your so silly

I remember you saying the USA will turn in the dinar for goods and services

Then me telling you to stop spreading rumors the USA is holding dinar

Then you saying this

You've been told and warned about calling people names and you and your buddy been ignoring the mods as usual

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you concerned about a chatter on a dinar web site ?

Why ?

Nothing else to do ?

We know your here to create problems from day one you came in using a person on this websites real name because you found out who he was

So you want to tell the whole world who he is

Now you break it down to an abbreviation of his name

Why ?

Now your concerned about me

How much time do I spend here by the way since your keeping track of don't lops time on dinar vets

Wrong keep you can't stand people chatting so you have constantly interrupted rudely many people for years

Now people give you your own bs right back and you say there's something wrong with that

Lol

You do the same thing every day for years

It's you that's mad since your date and rate days and promises the rv is done and the un will do it if Iraq doesn't

Thanks to you and your intel buddy's who I believe made it all up

I remember you saying the USA will turn in the dinar for goods and services

Then me telling you to stop spreading rumors the USA is holding dinar

Then you saying this

You've been told and warned about calling people names and you and your buddy been ignoring the mods as usual

What's the matter? You can try and dish out but if anyone gives it back you whine and cry. Calling people a lopster is no different then me calling you by your nickname.

You really have lost it....please put the alcohol down ronin....

I have never once said the US will redeem dinar for goods and services from Iraq....anyone with a brain can tell those are words not from my mouth, but yet from one thay makes up trillion percent revaluations to try and prove a non existent point lol...

• Downvote 2

See you said it at the top of this page

What's the matter? You can try and dish out but if anyone gives it back you whine and cry. Calling people a lopster is no different then me calling you by your nickname.

You really have lost it....please put the alcohol down ronin....

I have never once said the US will redeem dinar for goods and services from Iraq....anyone with a brain can tell those are words not from my mouth, but yet from one thay makes up trillion percent revaluations to try and prove a non existent point lol...

Uh huh

Lopster is attached to your profile

It's what you are

• Upvote 2

I have never once said the US will redeem dinar for goods and services from Iraq.

Ok keep anything you say just look at the top of this page it's you all right talking to RVPleaseToday

So who said this and why did you respond to RVPleaseToday saying that

It's only a post or two before it it's easy to see you lie alot

Why would the USA be cashing out keep??

So I told you to quit spreading rumors

So you claimed you never said it

Thats very weird keep

• Upvote 3

Snide snarky comments all the time, why? Can u hear my tone through this text. Can u see my eyes to tell If I'm lying. How is he supposed to know u well enough or read that your being sarcastic. Wow

How productive.

More like an aa meeting and I'm talking donkeys not alcoholics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1