Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Tell us why they haven't lopped it yet is a better question. While your trying to disrupt the forum and waste peoples time. How about u do some work.

What up with the bridge lately, getting awfully decrepit. I see there's still an infestation of negativity.

Still no comment on my last post worth while huh.

Since I like real numbers. Let's compare

Iraq vs USA.

Birth rate, average age, GDP vs debts, m2 not m4 thanks, average debt per citizen,corporate tax's & incentives

And my favourite

Real unemployment numbers.

Factor in high frequency traders and market manipulation of funds/gold/silver etc..

Thanks but the numbers are still in iraq's favor and getting better daily.

Who has to pay back all that money the states is printing again?

If u got no hedge and all u can see is negativity. U will find it. Enjoy.

Go rv, go isx/ ESX 2 month later(maybe a double dip!)

The burden of proof is on the people claiming a mythical future development. IE: If I claim that I have seen the holy spaghetti monster in the Loch Ness Lake, the burden of proof is on me, the claimant, and not the opposing parties to the argument.  

Why would it make any difference to you. You sold your dinar!

Lol. No person can come up with a logically feasible rejoinder to that question.  Too damn funny.

I don't think anyone says there's any proof of a rv

But the lopsters claim the cbi story's that have all proven false so far like okie rvs is all they need to say the dinar will lop

So we have no proof and you have no proof

So we are vested and the at least some of the lopsters are not

Why if your not vested would ya hang around here ?

If the dinar rvs to a dollar how long would it be before Iraqs trade surpluses turn into trade deficits

The in country dinar that the govt pays its Salarys and local contracts in would never need any backing at all

But any that go abroad they would need to be accepted by foriegn govts and backed by reserves

So as long as it remains a local currency everything's cool the dinar would remain in Iraq

We don't have any use for foriegn currency in the USA

But they use dollars to import in Iraq

The dollars are provided by the govt of Iraq at auctions held by the cbi

The Iraq govt gets its dollars from oil sales

They will keep coming In limited amounts

Right now Iraqis are getting by with under 70 billion a year to importing

Which leaves Iraq with around 40 billion accumulation each year in Iraq

About 90 billion dollars excess in the last 3 years accumulating within Iraqi borders

That's dollars that came to Iraq and stayed in Iraq

So we know as the oil production grows so will the surplus dollar accumulation

We know they are not adding 40 trillion a year in dinar which means the dollar liquidity is growing in iraq

• Downvote 1

So where's the money going ?

Into the ministry of finance ?

They claim they have 70'trillion dinar frozen right now in state banks for development or investment

They say they got 180 billion dollars in frozen assets being released from American protection next month 22 of may

Where's that going to go

We know they got 80 billion in gold and foriegn reserves at the cbi

Over the last 10 years they accumulated around 200'billion in surplus dollars thru trade surpluses

So 200 billion plus 180 billion is 380 billion

Or around 10 to 12 thousand dollars per capita in Iraq

Pretty much the same as their neighboring country's hold in their m2

So if they grew their m2 to 116 trillion and deleted three zeros and revalued the dinar to $3.80 that would equal 380 billion dollars

Or 3800 dollars per million dinars

Or about 300% profit on the 900 investment people made since they locked in the program rate of 1170

Some got their dinar a little cheaper

So we wait

That is what I believe will be our minimum return on the investment

Now if Iraq enters into future oil sale contracts with country's wanting to secure their energy for their future it could go higher

We could see a 10,000 per million return

Now if Iraq isn't concerned with anything that is inside country as far as backing it up we could go higher

Or we all know we could lose out or break even

No one knows or either we would all sell off or every last dinar would be sold

No one knows and or can prove anything

With the dollar liquidity growin within Iraqi borders a de- dollarization process could draw in billions more dollars to the cbi

Where is all the money

Were talking around a trillion dollars went to Iraq since 2004 and only about 60% left

So where's the 400 billion dollars

Or at least 200 billion

Plus the 180 billion that's frozen abroad

We know there's 80 billion in the reserves but where's the rest

Is it sitting waiting for a rv of the program rate

Or was it stolen

Propaganda is cheap

But again

No one knows

If they do show me the books

• Upvote 1

So where's the money going ?

Into the ministry of finance ?

They claim they have 70'trillion dinar frozen right now in state banks for development or investment

They say they got 180 billion dollars in frozen assets being released from American protection next month 22 of may

Where's that going to go

We know they got 80 billion in gold and foriegn reserves at the cbi

Over the last 10 years they accumulated around 200'billion in surplus dollars thru trade surpluses

So 200 billion plus 180 billion is 380 billion

Or around 10 to 12 thousand dollars per capita in Iraq

Pretty much the same as their neighboring country's hold in their m2

So if they grew their m2 to 116 trillion and deleted three zeros and revalued the dinar to $3.80 that would equal 380 billion dollars

Or 3800 dollars per million dinars

Or about 300% profit on the 900 investment people made since they locked in the program rate of 1170

Some got their dinar a little cheaper

So we wait

That is what I believe will be our minimum return on the investment

Now if Iraq enters into future oil sale contracts with country's wanting to secure their energy for their future it could go higher

We could see a 10,000 per million return

Now if Iraq isn't concerned with anything that is inside country as far as backing it up we could go higher

Or we all know we could lose out or break even

No one knows or either we would all sell off or every last dinar would be sold

No one knows and or can prove anything

With the dollar liquidity growin within Iraqi borders a de- dollarization process could draw in billions more dollars to the cbi

Where is all the money

Were talking around a trillion dollars went to Iraq since 2004 and only about 60% left

So where's the 400 billion dollars

Or at least 200 billion

Plus the 180 billion that's frozen abroad

We know there's 80 billion in the reserves but where's the rest

Is it sitting waiting for a rv of the program rate

Or was it stolen

Propaganda is cheap

But again

No one knows

If they do show me the books

Links!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He's blind remember. Do your own work keep. Oh that's right

U here for entertainment and don't own dinar.

So why do u want links?

Dontlop. U bring out great info, for loppers that are just here to waste your time.

My interest here is money and information about my money/investment.

Have yet to see a lopster propose any idea's about his to capture any if iraq's wealth.

Or even how to make money on a lop scenario.

Too busy looking at the pit.

I'll focus on selling the bridge.

Good evening all ;)

• Downvote 1

Links!!!!

There's no proof of a rv keep

You know that that's why you made up so much bs trying to get attention about the rv being done

And when you were asked about your intel what was your response keep ?

Huh ? What was it keep ?

Here's you keepm

.....Sure do..... Trust and believe my dude......trust and believe......

That's your response keepm after your rants that you guarenteed a rv that it's done

And if Iraq didn't do it the United Nations was going to step in and do it 2 and 1/2 years ago keep

I can bring you your entire quotes again if you want to re-read them

So now after 90 pages keeps asking for links

Are you still going by that keep

Trust and believe . My. Dude. Trust and believe ?

Trust the what ?

You ?

Trust you ?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are the reason people way over bought dinar because you and your ignorant contacts made up story's and passed them around

Show me the links for your statements first

Show me one link that proves if Iraq didn't rv their currency in 2010 that the United Nations was going to step in and rv it for them

Come on okie

I mean tony TNT

I mean keepm

Ah what's the differance

Your all the same mind sets

dontlop, you still have not answered the question. Why has Iraq not RVed? You say they are more than able to do so, and have given a hundred different reasons why. Why have they not done it?

Is it to their advantage to remain broke when they could have trillions of dollars in an instant?

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Give me one of my quotes where I say they are more than able to rv please

So I can see what you are talking about ?

dontlop, you still have not answered the question. Why has Iraq not RVed? You say they are more than able to do so, and have given a hundred different reasons why. Why have they not done it?

Is it to their advantage to remain broke when they could have trillions of dollars in an instant?

The above is for you

I can show you RVPleaseToday today

A couple quotes of mine just recently that say no one knows and there is no proof of an rv unless keepm intel says there is of course

I can list things that could possibly be used to raise their rates

But I don't think anyone besides keep says the rv is done and the United Nations is going to do it if they don't

What are you talking about ?

Show me where

I realize I made some posts that were monitored by you and the rest of the lopsters and ridiculed and I tried to further explain my posts which for some reason you and the lopsters never understood but I did get feed back from others that did understand

I remember you RVPleaseToday said Iraq can't even afford basic needs in Iraq and I asked you repeatedly for some kind of link to back that up but you so far for three weeks refuse to back up your statements

So you want me to guarentee a rv somehow

Like I said only one here that's known to do that is keepm

Now you could try one of those other places that call rvs daily they may go ahead and guarentee you a rv with a date and rate and just about anything you want them to say

And they may even give you an atta boy for asking

I'm not there

I'm not sure why

There could be one reason or multiple reasons

Maybe they are waiting to settle their debts with the frozen assets abroad when they get released to assure themselves a better soveriegn rating

But then again there is NO guarantee of an rv

So its a hypothetical question about a hypothetical situation

There's no proof of a rv keep

You know that that's why you made up so much bs trying to get attention about the rv being done

And when you were asked about your intel what was your response keep ?

Huh ? What was it keep ?

Then keep your jibber jabber in the rumor section where it belongs.....btw, if you were bright enough you would have understood what I was asking links for. It's ok though....I don't expect for you to be able to pick up on much after having read a lot of what you claim....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I don't think there are any frozen assets. Which ones are you talking about?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong

See what you see

This came out about two weeks ago in the news section

That there is a settlement agreement with the United States was approved by Parliament in 2011, to ensure Iraq after the UN mandate continued U.S. protection to Iraqi funds in the Development Fund for Iraq.

Ruled Yasiri what was said about these the money will go to creditors after the lifting of immunity, asserting that U.S. President Barack Obama issued a decision to the protection of Iraq's reserves in all banks in the world and of the Central Bank of Iraq. has been approved by the House of Representatives in 2011 on the Convention on the Settlement of claims for the protection of Iraqi assets deposited in the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) from lawsuits compensation in U.S. courts.

according to news agency dinars on the other hand assured the Parliamentary Finance Committee wary of raising U.S. protection for Iraqi funds deposited in the Development Fund for Iraq, while confirming that there is a settlement agreement approved by Parliament in 2011 to ensure the protection of those funds after the lifting of immunity.

mentioned that Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt and the presence of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank Search in building the Iraqi Embassy United States of America in Washington, with the legal adviser to the Ministry of Finance of the Foundation Cleary Kutlb development of procedures that will protect Iraqi funds abroad and to be implemented by the Iraqi government after the end of the period of immunity in 22 /5/2014.

Net has ruled out extension of the international protection of Iraqi funds abroad, estimated at 180 billion dollars. , and pointed out that Iraq has the means capable of providing the necessary protection for his money and that the government is seeking to settle the entire debt obligations, according to the agreements signed in the Paris Club.

The net debt that Iraq ended three and forty state while negotiations are under way to repay the debt to the rest of the eight countries only. source

There was a another that came out a couple days later too talking about frozen assets abroad 180 billion dollars and Iraq was saying they were going to finalize all Paris agreement debts that have not been settled

I'm not sure what's up with that yet but these polititions are licking their chops

The funds go unprotected starting may 22nd

So they claim they have a safe place for them

But they also did claim in an article about a week after this one came out that they were going to settle all Paris debts to go along with the 85 % of those Paris agreement debts that were forgiven

This will be the end of it if they do

Now if they settle those debts and

If

They pay off Kuwaitis remaing debts they would be close to debt free

We will see in the next couple months what's up with this and the 70 trillion dinar that are frozen in state banks

Iraqs about to go haywire and these polititions all want to be in charge of Iraq when it does

It will make a good resume for their futures in politics even though this was in the works under Maliki

The general public will only see in the now

And vote with their wallets in the future just like anywhere else

Just an insight I've been watching

I'll be waiting for their media to report

The polititions will make sure everyone knows

Dontlop: You put out statements that the MOF has been running a surplus for the last 3+ years. I don't see that! In fact the budgets the parlament hands to the MOF are predicated to spend every dollar in expected revenue. I see that at least for the last 3 years the revenue has not met expectations for the entire year , so they would have had to borrow to make up for the shortage. the truth of the matter is that they cannot borrow. Except for the WB/IMF they have no credit standing. So the so called projects to improve the infrastructure are not completed and simply rolled over to the next years budget. Iraq does not have a trade deficit because it cannot borrow in order to create one..

Dontlop: You put out statements that the MOF has been running a surplus for the last 3+ years. I don't see that! In fact the budgets the parlament hands to the MOF are predicated to spend every dollar in expected revenue. I see that at least for the last 3 years the revenue has not met expectations for the entire year , so they would have had to borrow to make up for the shortage. the truth of the matter is that they cannot borrow. Except for the WB/IMF they have no credit standing. So the so called projects to improve the infrastructure are not completed and simply rolled over to the next years budget. Iraq does not have a trade deficit because it cannot borrow in order to create one..

Please show me what I said so I can understand what you mean

Don't tell me show me what I said

I can't recall saying the mof is running surpluses ever

The country of Iraq is having trade surpluses in 2013 was a record surplus

2011,2012,2013 around 90 billion surplus

Iraq collected 90 billion dollars more from other country's on earth than Iraq spent of the total revenues on imports or other country's

Exports out doing imports equal trade surplus

So if Iraq had 100 billion a year in oil revenue from oil exports for the last three years

Equalling 300 billion dollars but Iraq spent 220 billion of that money outside of their country leaving a gain of 90 billion dollars just in the last three years for Iraq

Iraq now has 90 billion more dollars than it had three years ago whether its on the streets in the banks in a govt account somewhere they got it somewhere inside Iraq

We know they didn't add 100 trillion dinar to the m2 in the last three years or maybe they did add some but they are frozen assets in the state banks so not circulating

I've read recently there was 70 trillion dinar frozen in state banks for future projects

Muhammad Yunus

04/22/2014

Confirms financial expert and there are about 70 trillion Iraqi dinars as seed money frozen in banks and official institutions and civil government can invested within development projects. , in an interview with Radio Free Iraq, expert says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who served as deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank in the past that 30 trillion dinars of those funds existing government banks accumulated surpluses budgets of previous years as a result of non-implementation of government institutions, the entire investment plans, as well as 40 trillion dinars other in the form of deposits with institutions Jkumah and civil. , however, a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri explains his part that the funds surplus budgets not considered frozen, but it is money rounded to the government's favor, ruling that the funds surplus budgets, the impact on the Iraqi economy to the point of increasing the rate of inflation, the fact that money and bank deposits are not pumped into the local market. so stressed economic expert Majid picture that the government resorted to the use of funds surpluses of previous budgets, outside the framework of the budget as a result of the absence of the final accounts of the budgets of the general government must submit the end of each year, pointing out that a large proportion of that money spent advances to state employees government has been unable to recover only a small part of them as a result of the economic problems that plagued Iraq and that resolved in accordance with the decisions he described as "improvised." The Union of Arab Banks own earlier warned of the repercussions of the continued lack of funds exploiting surplus budgets on the Iraqi economy, calling on the Iraqi government to invest that money in resolving the economic problems, perhaps several of the most prominent of the housing crisis.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/176564-expert-the-amount-of-money-frozen-in-iraq-70-trillion-dinars/

Edited by dontlop

Do you think if the govt of USA had a budget deficit that the usa can't have a trade balance ?

There's a lot more that goes on in a country besides the govt budget

The GDP of the USA is around 17 trillion dollars and the govt budget usually when they have one is only around 3.5 trillion I. Recent years

Businesses and corporations buy and sell all over the world

At the end of the year things are tallied up and they either come out ahead or behind on exports bs imports

More exports than imports means trade surplus

More imports than exports means trade deficit

Iraq makes 100 billion in exports selling oil but they spent 60 billion importing food clothes cars what ever

So it leaves Iraq with a 40 billion trade surplus at the end of the year

The govt budget is not the international trade balance

Edited by dontlop

Dontlop:: When you say the country of Iraq has a 90 Million surplus THEN the MOF , which it the same as the Iraqi Treasury would hold that 90M. It doesn't show it!!!

When the government pays out dinar that it received from oil exports . It is the property of the payee. the government doesn't have it anymore . Sure it is still in Iraq but it is private property now..