Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanging your dinar

keepmwlknfny

Dontlop, this has nothing to do with Western Union, et al. It has to do with money changers on the streets in Iraq.

This whole thing is much ado about nothing.

You've been so taken in by the Dinar RV religion that you can no longer parse reality.

The whole of this is that money changers in Iraq can now participate in the CBI auctions. I have no idea where all the rest of this nonsense came from.

Actually, dontlop, folks are going batpoop in all the forums that "The Dinar has gone International," "Wow, you can now transfer money to Iraq and back. But, through Western Union, you've been able to do that for years. It's expensive, like any out of country money transfer through Western Union, but you've been able to do it for some time.

There is no parade to piss on, unless you want to live in a fantasy world.

So now all the Gurus have taken this nothing bit of news out of Iraq and turned it into the key to the RV.

You mean western union isn't the key to the RV thay we have been waiting for? It doesn't make it internationally accepted? WTH?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What's funny is that I'm reading in other threads that people are checking Western Union's site and thinking it is something new that they can send money to Iraq and receive money from Iraq through W.U. Western Union has been in Iraq for several years offering these services. The Hopium is overriding their good sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's funny is that I'm reading in other threads that people are checking Western Union's site and thinking it is something new that they can send money to Iraq and receive money from Iraq through W.U. Western Union has been in Iraq for several years offering these services. The Hopium is overriding their good sense.

Oh sweet mother of God!  These poor poor souls...  :bulb:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Geez what I'm reading is the cbi is getting connected with wire transfer company's

That doesn't sound like people sending money to Iraq through western union

But yes they can send for dollars in Iraq and the cbi will let the dealers in to buy dollars

I don't know if they are sending dinars abroad I don't see a reason to there's plenty out here

So if we want to get dollars from those participating in the auctions it sure does make it easy to get dollars from Iraq now hopfully for our dinar in the future

So quit pretending like your the only ones that are thinking around here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a side note, I have a few business and personal contacts living and working in Dubai since roughly eight years.  I have spoken to them numerous times over the past few months and many say that very reputable and well-funded banks based out of the Middle East region are expanding their presence in Iraq (and many more are drafting plans to do the same).  I see this as a slightly positive development even when taking the retreat out of the same region by many Western and European banks.  The more 'big-name' banks that establish presence in the country, the better.  

As far as the currency auctions now allowing international traders to participate in the daily auctions, I question both sides of the coin.  Is the CBI and the government aiming to make the export of IQD more streamlined and easy for foreigners?  Or, are they simply attempting to strengthen their global presence by making these slight baby steps. The former speculation is rather scary since one can expect that many more IQD will leave the country; this would only support the LOP theory by reducing the local money supply.  I still have this uneasy feeling that Iraq is planning to export as much currency as possible prior to a possible denomination, effectively disallowing the exchange of IQD outside the country and vastly reducing the post-lop supply of Dinar inside their borders.

neutered from what I'm hearing

Oh Caz... shush.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Iraq had 80 trillion dinars

And there's 8 billion people on earth

So every man woman and child can have 10,000 dollars each when they revalue for a dollar

Then we can all redeem them in Iraq for goods and services and Iraq will be rich

See

The hard part is getting your currency spread out around the world first

Then ya rv it

Then were all rich and when the dinars are redeemed then the Iraqis will be rich and

Spending all their money all over the world again and again

Then the chariots and the big horses with fire coming out of their noses come charging down the road to the Dairy Queen

And bugs bunny beats up daffy rabbit and confuses bugs duck for daffy rabbit and his rich cousin Donald bunny

• Upvote 1

So every man woman and child can have 10,000 dollars each when they revalue for a dollar

Then we can all redeem them in Iraq for goods and services and Iraq will be rich

See

The hard part is getting your currency spread out around the world first

Then ya rv it

Then were all rich and when the dinars are redeemed then the Iraqis will be rich and

Spending all their money all over the world again and again

Then the chariots and the big horses with fire coming out of their noses come charging down the road to the Dairy Queen

And bugs bunny beats up daffy rabbit and confuses bugs duck for daffy rabbit and his rich cousin Donald bunny

Of course!!! By God I think you have figured it out!!! (Facepalm)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

In all seriousness, were you being facetious with the above comment (I am only referring to the above quoted lines)?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Very positive Adam chat today......LOPlollies.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Read all of it.  Nothing much of note in my humble opinion... the news respecting exchanges is being significantly overblown by apologists and the linked article (with an overly absurd and inaccurate translation) ruling out a LOP is laughable at best.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Read all of it.  Nothing much of note in my humble opinion... the news respecting exchanges is being significantly overblown by apologists and the linked article (with an overly absurd and inaccurate translation) ruling out a LOP is laughable at best.  

No no.....by positive I meant.......Adam was in a good mood.   :eyebrows:   Lest you forget, I know nothing of the inner workings of the Dinar, nor it's windfall potential.   :D   I just like to chat.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV