Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 03/04/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita file where the spin starts here J

Breaking news : Captl1 heard Russia successfully test launched intercontinental ballistic missile.  This has been on the books for some time.

Ukraine Update : Umbertino reported during 1.5 hour news conference today, Putin said Russian troops in Crimea purely for securities to protect Russian facilities. He added the acting president of Ukraine is not legitimate and only Yakonovych is.  He further said he was not considering annexation of Crimea, therefore no need to invade Ukraine and the use of force in Ukraine is a choice of last resort.  He also said sanctions effect would damage all parties. EagleEye said not too many things made Pouting Putin blinked but the plummet of Russian stock market yesterday did it for him. 

Boosterbglee and John Kerry arrived in Ukraine today to show support ,while Jack Lew is busy working to provide Ukraine with $1b in loan guarantees.  Bumper64 reported Ukraine made the statement that they don’t want to go back to its old way.  Pattyangel feels even though the tension eases between Russia and Ukraine,  still it’s not over yet.  Putin has not decided how he would end this matter.  Did Pouting Putin just blink or wink?

Stocks surged as Ukraine tensions ease, Dow gained 227 points today.  Thriver was surprised Radioshack announced closing 1100 stores this year.  Facebook to acquire Titan Aerospace for $60 million.  Tesla will expand supercharger network to Europe this year making fuel cell stocks gone up.   Google has to move its barge from Treasure Island on San Fransisco bay by Friday or pay fine unless Google files its paperwork.  What is in the barge?  Genx4me can not believe auto loans are reaching record breaking, yet the interest rate is the same and car payment is still under $500 but the median price for car goes up to $27.800.  Rayzur warns Chess not to talk to The Machine who is not a happy camper today as gold closed 14 dollars lower at $1336.

Autumn Radtke, 28 years old CEO of First Meta has passed on. The cause of death is suicide but not confirmed. First Meta is a Singaporean based bitcoin exchange platform.  Our prayers are with her family, may God give them peace and grace during this hard time.

From dinar land :  Vietnam1969 and Sandfly are taking a well deserved vacation after ousting aliens from Anbar  and Fallujah, leaving tankdude to take care of Iraqis who are returning to their homes, whilst  stealthwarrior continues to search for any aliens still roaming the boarders.  Curfew is imposed for the safety of Iraqis.  Chess led a few well known American companies who are interested in investing in Iraq.. amongst them are Marriot Hotels, Pizza Hut, Ace Hardware and a few others.  Saint wonders with all the housing projects awarded to lawrenceofdinaria.. can he be the next Donald Trump..? Calkid1 confirmed Iraq is hosting an international conference on terrorism in two weeks and ask for sanctions against countries supporting ISIL.  Rodandstaff projects once Iraq’s banking system is par with international banking, it will become one of the top banking centers in the Middle East.  RVwithme wonders with all the developments going in Iraq, if the revaluation of dinar is at the door.

From rumor land : Frank26 said we are dangerously close of seeing the rate change as the process should be completed by next week.  Millionday still thinks they can release the new rate without the budget being in place.  Jester thinks the timing is the issue since China is not buying the dinar anymore.  Kaperoni doesn’t think WTO accession happening soon.

On another note, Dong rises strongly in black market trading at 21,080 per dollar.  Zuluman wants to make sure no one misses the daylight savings time this Sunday.  Neopolitan can’t wait till spring comes in 16 days.  He is seen sun tanning in the snow today J  

The spin stops here, send your comments to #naditafile,  when you have time on Wednesday morning, please drop by chat room and I will be there :   Dinar Thug is next.. Good night and sweet dream J

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 10

You are wonderful, Nadita...these reports are great! HUGS!

TBomb,

Thanks.. I guess the hard work deserves the hugs :) thanks for the hugs too :)

The spinmeister strikes again! Great job!!   :bravo:  :bravo:

Genx,

Glad you like it :)

THANKS

Sandfly,

Always good to see you fly around :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the rising Dong and the "spin" you continue to provide us little people!!!  You're an amazing woman!   :bravo:

Boost,

Whew!!! glad you get it right that I am a woman.. I have been called "brother" many times lol

Wonderful spin as always. Much appreciate all the late hours you spend getting this info to us. God Bless you and your family . :praying:

Kisses and hugs all around. :eek::wub:

Sweet Saint,

Thanks for the kisses and hugs.. lol  you guys are funny :)

Nadita;

Thanks for not booking me on that flight with John Kerry or Joe (see the ash dot on my head) Biden.

Had to LOL at your comment "Dong rises strongly in black market" as I didn't know if that was a Freudian slip or not. :shrug:

Riveting report as is becomming the norm for you!

PS: Still keeping those other 4 +'s warm "on the side" for you. ;o)

Nadita;

Thanks for not booking me on that flight with John Kerry or Joe (see the ash dot on my head) Biden.

Had to LOL at your comment "Dong rises strongly in black market" as I didn't know if that was a Freudian slip or not. :shrug:

Riveting report as is becomming the norm for you!

PS: Still keeping those other 4 +'s warm "on the side" for you. ;o)

RV,

The dong and the misslle are real news.. the dong is from bloomberg lol  but you never know what I can spin lol

Always entertaining! A Russian missle...still laughing. Thank you   :bravo:

Capt,

It was the breaking news.. in a way Russian is flexing its muscle by firing the missile :)