Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"If you did not recognize the budget during these days, there will be a budget for the year 2014"

TBomb

"If you did not recognize the budget during these days, there will be a budget for the year 2014"
10:50:10 / 02/2014

Khandan - Ali Naji said a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Iraqi List MP Hassan Auzmn, that the budget bill for fiscal 2014, if not during these days, there will be no legislation for the budget, because of the proximity to hold parliamentary elections, and the preoccupation with the political blocs them. said Auzmn told "Khandan", "if it did not acknowledge the financial budget during these days, the lifespan of the House of Representatives will end up not seeing a vote, and thus lose years from the date of Iraq's economic, due near the end of the current session of Mlges." and added that "the coming days will witness preoccupation with the political blocs its programs election, and after the elections will be held and is being ratified in the seventh month of the current year, we will be waiting for the result of the new political map of the parliamentary elections, help us to approve. "

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=23662&Jor=2

• Upvote 3

What does the budget matter???? They've done their budget in years passed with no change to the value of their currency! Why does it matter now? I can't see the big hoopla here...

Agreed - They can RV now without the budget - Ever year they go through the same process of their budget and have nothing to do with the RV.

• Upvote 5

What does the budget matter???? They've done their budget in years passed with no change to the value of their currency! Why does it matter now? I can't see the big hoopla here...

I have to agree with you. Unfortunately. the Budget is going to pass and again nothing will happen, then the Elections will have something to do with the RV. There's always an event that goes on that is tied to the RV. The Event happens and nothing. Not trying to be Doom and Gloom, but its the same crap year after year.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If they do not have an approved new budget then since life there must go on they operate on a continuation of the last budget. Spending goes on at the old rate and no new programs are funded. Not a big deal but the unfunded programs become topics for political debate...I remember the new budget contained additional funds for security and electrical expansion. would be two hot topics these days!

• Upvote 3

Like the past 3 plus years...

We know each day that we know nothing! They are playing with the "we will drop the three zeros" quote as Iraqis and guru dealers.

It doesn't happen and in truth even if it happens tomorrow we won't know until that very moment. This is how it is suppose to be done. Yet, they do have us in a bind holding their dinar. Why did Bush release this for our consumption? What were they thinking? Were we all scammed or is there really a long awaited payoff. So much in lives and money brought into that country. The USA has so much at stake on a political level and economic too. Yet, the winners are the big oil company's who are there and have been there spilling out millions of barrels of crude daily. If we hadn't gone to war they wouldn't be there... It really makes me wonder what the bigger picture is and who is at the helm? The system is moving on tracks we can not understand and we are not ever going to know. People are making huge moves on a global scale and we can only pray we investors in this speculative opportunity fair well., it makes sense we will. How? When? How much?

Don't believe those who keep you on the edge of your seat day to day with obvious lack of fruition.

Pray... Right now in terms of speed... It's all you and I have.

Peace and I hope those so called gurus are right in terms of this happening soon.... I draw from tiny pieces of news from varied sources and use my best ill informed judgement. If we all could sift thru the bad news I believe we would have a much clearer picture of this investment...........

((((( rolling my eyes )))). Thanks for reading

• Upvote 5

The Budget in and of itself may not be enough....but IMO there are so many factors going on here that have to be taken into consideration. For so many years the "pooru's" called it every week...but until Iraq was released from Ch. 7 that shouldn't have even been a consideration. Soooooo...what the heyall is the delay now??? No one...and I really do mean NO ONE knows for sure, but I see it like Adam does in many ways. There are certain things that have to happen for the conditions to be ripe for them to pull the RV trigger and sustain an RV....oil production ramped up, a passed HCL to determine how those resources will be dispersed, and one of the biggest wild cards...who politically will step up and take the credit??? There are other factors of course...some we may never realize how they came into play at all, but they are there none the less...but IMO it isn't a question of "if"...but "when" this thing happens. Will it be now??? I want to believe it...but this is Iraq folks...and they "get the Gold Medal" when it comes to throwin' up roadblocks and fighting amongst themselves. So I quit holdin' my breath quite a while ago, but I still stay quietly optimistic that this will happen and it will even work pleasantly in our favor as well!!! That said, it leaves only one thing for me to say...."Git-R-Dun Boyz....GIT-R-DUN"!!!! ;o)

Thanks for the post TBomb!!!

Come On RV Baby!!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Like the past 3 plus years...

We know each day that we know nothing! They are playing with the "we will drop the three zeros" quote as Iraqis and guru dealers.

It doesn't happen and in truth even if it happens tomorrow we won't know until that very moment. This is how it is suppose to be done. Yet, they do have us in a bind holding their dinar. Why did Bush release this for our consumption? What were they thinking? Were we all scammed or is there really a long awaited payoff. So much in lives and money brought into that country. The USA has so much at stake on a political level and economic too. Yet, the winners are the big oil company's who are there and have been there spilling out millions of barrels of crude daily. If we hadn't gone to war they wouldn't be there... It really makes me wonder what the bigger picture is and who is at the helm? The system is moving on tracks we can not understand and we are not ever going to know. People are making huge moves on a global scale and we can only pray we investors in this speculative opportunity fair well., it makes sense we will. How? When? How much?

Don't believe those who keep you on the edge of your seat day to day with obvious lack of fruition.

Pray... Right now in terms of speed... It's all you and I have.

Peace and I hope those so called gurus are right in terms of this happening soon.... I draw from tiny pieces of news from varied sources and use my best ill informed judgement. If we all could sift thru the bad news I believe we would have a much clearer picture of this investment...........

((((( rolling my eyes )))). Thanks for reading

I'mgesing...justchecking... :eyebrows:

Great rant, man. Your take on this is as good as I've read here in terms of emotional intelligence, and the bigger picture of it all.

Kudos.

• Upvote 1