Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10,000 CUSTOMERS LOCKED OUT OF THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS. Bank of America, Wells Fargo,Chase, ARE NEXT.

yota691

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfNkG4DFDV4&list=UUMeUu2wha2qjI8Psn_-Kkog&feature=share&index=1

Published on Feb 8, 2014

((( LISTEN UP!! GO SURF THE NET UNTIL YOU FIND A YOUTUBE VIDEO DOWNLOADER AND DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO TO PLAY IT AT YOUR OWN WILL IN YOUR OWN HOME. THEY ARE ALREADY SHRINKING THE ARTICLES SO NO ONE CAN READ THE TEXT. THEY ARE BLURRING OUT THE IMAGES, LOWERING AND FREEZING THE VIEWCOUNTER ,TAKING THE LINKS FROM THE DESCRIPTION BOX AND BREAKING THEM OR CORRPTING THEM AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF ALREADY .
ALL THE LINKS ARE BELOW.))))

Turns out In January of this year, Supervisory Regulation (SR) 14-01 was issued in regarding the need for bank preparedness particularly for the eight bank holding companies (BHCs) in the United States. According to the memo, there are eight Bank Holding Companies that appear to be at risk and that risk threatens the financial stability of the United States. These eight companies are Bank of America Corporation, Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, PLC, Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley, State Street Corporation, and Wells Fargo & Company. - See more at: HUGE PROOF RIGHT HERE 
http://govtslaves.info/federal-reserv...

Wells Fargo, BoA, US Bank, Barclays, Citibank, American Express all have reported outages. Here are pages and pages of Bank Data.====== http://sitedown.co/reports

10,000 customers out of their bank accounts======http://www.independent.ie/business/pe...

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE HARVARD ECONOMIST SNATCHED ALL OF HIS MONEY OUT OF BANK OF AMERICAhttp://tomfernandez28.com/2014/02/05/...

BANK OF ENGLAND==== http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ba...

BY THE WAY...
NETANYAHU TICKS OFF JESUS AND DIVIDES ISRAEL LIKE A TURKEY SANDWICH. =======https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3qkg...

Banks warned cyber attacks still a big risks====http://www.cityam.com/article
/1391652021/banks-warned-cyber-attacks-s­till-big-threat

NOW YOU KNOW WHY 40 US REPS AND SENATORS RETIRED
http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics...

KEEP THIS IN MIND
http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conf...

DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newseve...

ALL THE BANKERS THAT COMMITTED SUICIDE Worked in data analysis
http://rt.com/business/russell-invest... 

APPARENTLY THIS VIDEO IS COMING TO LIFE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZpq0...

this video is also in article format already.....LOOK!
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2014...

EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALL "LOOKING OUT FOR" THE FEB 15-16 2014 BANK DRILL SERVICE DISRUPTION ATTACK,......AT THIS POINT, THERE IS A HUGE BUZZ BEING GENERATED ABOUT THIS DRILL. THEREFORE....

"ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN" AT THIS POINT

THEY COULD SWITCH THE DATES AROUND TO ANYTHING JUST TO TRY AND CATCH US OFFGUARD.

Every bank in the world could easily "hold everyones cash" and then release the hold the very day the dollar crashes which could be between
Feb 26 or march 4 2014 http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2...

This says March 15 2014
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newseve...

PRAY!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I just got off the phone with the only source of intel I know. His name here is cowtoter.

He doesn't post, but wishes me to let everyone know that he's always right and that

he considers himself something of a road scholar. A legendary genius in his own

mind, if you will. Anyways, cowtoter has a relatively interesting theory about this article.

He's calling for the RV before Thursday so that everyone can cash in by the weekend.

Then the banks will close and not allow any transactions creating a panic that causes

OBUMMMMMMMER to declare Marshall law as the dollar collapses leaving all those

who cashed in as broke as they were before the RV. Thereby, not costing Iraq a dime.

What a novel concept.

THANKS COWTOTER.

Did I mention your name enough this time? LOL

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 4

Ok

I just got off the phone with the only source of intel I know. His name here is cowtoter.

He doesn't post, but wishes me to let everyone know that he's always right and that

mind, if you will. Anyways, cowtoter has a relatively interesting theory about this article.

He's calling for the RV before Thursday so that everyone can cash in by the weekend.

Then the banks will close and not allow any transactions creating a panic that causes

who cashed in as broke as they were before the RV. Thereby, not costing Iraq a dime.

What a novel concept.

THANKS COWTOTER.

Okay LGD, so what would YOU do with this information? If the RV did happen, would you hold until the dust settles or what? This is the question I posed earlier but got no response; what should we as Dinar holders do with the information being given in this topic? Obviously we would not hold lots of dollars in a US bank account , wouldn't even exchange my dinar for dollars at all....... Edited by Tripphood

LadyGrace'sDaddy, been following your post seriously, along with others.  Yours have caught my attention as to how this whole thing is going to come down.  Your picture of this whole shebang of a mess we are in is in full clarity.  I take it as not fear mongering, its more being aware and alert as to what direction this nation is going to take. 

Weird that I had a dream, that the number 7 get popping up.  It was most confusing....7 events were going to happen and for some reasons 7 major cities were going to be affected, and 72 hrs.  Its was such a quick and blur dream, didn't know what to think of it.  But with such increasing articles coming out of how this economy is doing, I think we are in for one heck of a whirlwind ride of despair. 

Dreams could mean nothing...or could they mean more than what we want them to.  :shrug:

As Muleslayer said in one of his previous post, "soul polishing" is all we can do....... 

• Upvote 1

I would cash in enough just to get my family out of this country as fast as possible.

I WILL NOT be keeping very much in any bank that gives credence to the IRS or

the American government. This ship isn't sinking, it's sunk. Ask yourself why Homeland Security

bought over 2.5 billion rounds of ammunition. You don't put on a condom unless

you're gonna, well you get the picture.

• Upvote 1

LadyGrace'sDaddy, been following your post seriously, along with others.  Yours have caught my attention as to how this whole thing is going to come down.  Your picture of this whole shebang of a mess we are in is in full clarity.  I take it as not fear mongering, its more being aware and alert as to what direction this nation is going to take. 

Weird that I had a dream, that the number 7 get popping up.  It was most confusing....7 events were going to happen and for some reasons 7 major cities were going to be affected, and 72 hrs.  Its was such a quick and blur dream, didn't know what to think of it.  But with such increasing articles coming out of how this economy is doing, I think we are in for one heck of a whirlwind ride of despair. 

Dreams could mean nothing...or could they mean more than what we want them to.  :shrug:

As Muleslayer said in one of his previous post, "soul polishing" is all we can do....... 

Patty,

Speaking of dream.. I got number 27... the woman kept writing no. 27 everywhere.. 

So what do you guys think this will mean for us dinar holders should this go down. I mean how will we ever be able to actually access our money after the dinar has value if this plays out? Obviously we would have a hard time getting flights and what not.

Tripphood,

Once the rv is announced, I would cash in some enough to pay all of my debts and have money in hands and wait for two weeks till the dust is settled.  If you can change some to buy some gold and silver and preparation.  It's not bad to prepare for what's to come.  Who has ears, let them hear and who has eyes, let them see.. the season is ripe.  I believe there will be a small window of opportunity open for us to be smart and wise :)

What a novel concept.

THANKS COWTOTER.

LGD,

Thanks for the info.. appreciate it :)

As fast as the news circulates and conflicting each other.. we are witnessing history in the making and could be the one studied for centuries to come.  We are definitely in interesting times.   We have been hearing a lot more of bank closing their atm's and how people can't withdraw any money for a couple days.   I say the bottom is about to fall off, will IQD rv holds the bottom...? it's catch 22

All eyes are watching.. What Will Janet Do...? 

• Upvote 1

Hello All,

I am retired a State Steet body and left messages

for  couple of people still there.  If I here anything

I will let you know.  But where SSB is 24/7 and I

maintained the telephone system 6-10,000 phones/

modems at the time we were always doing testing

this or that. Ah the good times nothing like a phone

call in the middle of the night no dial tone. Don't

miss it!

Patty you're too kind. I appreciate the flowers. Been praying for you and your hubby

for some time now. Hope all is well.

Nadita, in my understanding of numerology (little that it is) you would take a multiple

digit number and add the digits until you came to one number. In your case 9. Which

represent a finality, a completion if you will.

And while were on this subject of dreams I want to share two I had last night. Funny

thing is I don't usually remember my dreams but these were extraordinarily vivid.

In fact the first one so much so that I jumped out of bed thinking someone was yelling

at my wife.

In this dream my wife and I, along with Lady Grace were home shopping. But we

were only looking at mansions. I got the impression that we were in Texas. Hi granny.

Anyways, we found this massive mansion for around 105 million dollars. It had a very

interesting history complete with a long list of famous people who visited there.

Well we went in and my wife fell in love with it, but I thought it was a piece of junk.

I was getting a headache and decided to lay down while my wife decided to cook.

LOL, I know right. Next thing I know the realtor is there yelling at my wife for going in

Without him. Boom I wake up. WHO knows.

The other dream was just as vivid but had to do with my work.

Anyways, just thought I'd share since I seldom remember my dreams.

• Upvote 3

Patty you're too kind. I appreciate the flowers. Been praying for you and your hubby

for some time now. Hope all is well.

Nadita, in my understanding of numerology (little that it is) you would take a multiple

digit number and add the digits until you came to one number. In your case 9. Which

represent a finality, a completion if you will.

And while were on this subject of dreams I want to share two I had last night. Funny

thing is I don't usually remember my dreams but these were extraordinarily vivid.

In fact the first one so much so that I jumped out of bed thinking someone was yelling

at my wife.

In this dream my wife and I, along with Lady Grace were home shopping. But we

were only looking at mansions. I got the impression that we were in Texas. Hi granny.

Anyways, we found this massive mansion for around 105 million dollars. It had a very

interesting history complete with a long list of famous people who visited there.

Well we went in and my wife fell in love with it, but I thought it was a piece of junk.

I was getting a headache and decided to lay down while my wife decided to cook.

LOL, I know right. Next thing I know the realtor is there yelling at my wife for going in

Without him. Boom I wake up. WHO knows.

The other dream was just as vivid but had to do with my work.

Anyways, just thought I'd share since I seldom remember my dreams.

LGD,

Speaking of dreams, The Lord speaks to me in dreams.  I dream almost every night.. there are dreams that I don't remember but when I get up, I am so tired like I have been working hard.  There are dreams I remember vividly.  I had a couple dreams last night.  In my dream, I was in the cruise ship and with some friends.  The waitress kept going around and writing 27 on everyone.  She wrote it on my tray too lol... could it be the completion of dinar...?? it would be nice.  

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

As you first posted it that was my very thought. I know this is extremely close.

And I also know that I'm in the company of some of the most educated people

here in my opinion.

LGD,

The second dream was that I was taking my boss to the airport to go back to France as we closed our office in February 1987 and that is 27 years ago. 

Well.. we will see.. like I said..once you are in this trail.. all roads lead to rv.. lol

• Upvote 1

Patty,

Speaking of dream.. I got number 27... the woman kept writing no. 27 everywhere.. 

Tripphood,

Once the rv is announced, I would cash in some enough to pay all of my debts and have money in hands and wait for two weeks till the dust is settled.  If you can change some to buy some gold and silver and preparation.  It's not bad to prepare for what's to come.  Who has ears, let them hear and who has eyes, let them see.. the season is ripe.  I believe there will be a small window of opportunity open for us to be smart and wise :)

LGD,

Thanks for the info.. appreciate it :)

As fast as the news circulates and conflicting each other.. we are witnessing history in the making and could be the one studied for centuries to come.  We are definitely in interesting times.   We have been hearing a lot more of bank closing their atm's and how people can't withdraw any money for a couple days.   I say the bottom is about to fall off, will IQD rv holds the bottom...? it's catch 22

All eyes are watching.. What Will Janet Do...? 

nadita.

its 2014, 2 x 7 = 14, Gods number.

• Upvote 1

nadita.

its 2014, 2 x 7 = 14, Gods number.

Thanks.. I have gotten 27 three times now.  Christine Lagarde in one of her speech also mentioned this number 2014 = 2x7. she said completion and she added we had 7 bad years and coming 7 good years. I thought hmm.... ;)

Professor, fearing financial crisis, pulls $1M from bank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8zYSoxBZTvc

Text Size  
 Published: Tuesday, 4 Feb 2014 | 7:00 PM ET
By: Drew Sandholm | Producer
And, oh yeah, he blames the Federal Reserve.

Terence C. Burnham, an associate professor of business and economics at Chapman University in Orange, Calif., told CNBC there is a "psychological connection" between the Fed's low interest rate policies and the subsequent unrest in emerging market currencies. He also draws a connection between the central bank's actions and the zero percent interest rate BofA offers on checking accounts. 

Though Burnham acknowledged that Bank of America has little exposure to emerging markets, he worries that a sizable financial crisis could trigger a run on banks, leaving depositors unable to withdraw their money from the bank. But he implied any financial crisis could very well be the unintentional consequence of the Fed's quantitative easing.

"The Fed has set interest rates at zero. So the reward is zero and the risk is greater than zero," Burnham said on "Fast Money." "I'm not sure it has to be a black swan—maybe it has to be a gray swan. Banks have the same problem that they've had throughout history, which is that they borrow short term and lend long term, so they're always at risk for problems, and the next problem will come along at some point and BofA will be in trouble then."

The Fed's low interest rate policies puts the stock market in jeopardy, too, he said, because the central bank can destroy or transfer wealth, but "it cannot create wealth." He suggested that the Fed's stimulus program has inflated asset prices, leaving investors vulnerable.

A request for comment from Bank of America went unanswere

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101389954

Edited by Butifldrm