Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The NDA.

kru377

Is this non disclosure agreement real, or is this another of our endless sets of "expert" opinions we need in order to navigate this event? I have been unable to comprehend the necessity of this as we are involved in what is not more than an exchange in currencies. Have I missed something? I have been out of the loop for a while.

Is there an amount that is necessary to require the NDA; or is everyone no matter the amount, going to be required to do this?

If a person has an account with one of the "big four", are they required to use the 800 numbers, or can they simply make an appointment to accomplish the exchange with their personal banker at their branches?

Looking for some real answers to these questions: thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

An NDA relative to dinar, does not exist for individuals exchanging their dinar.

I can even imagine how some of these guys even put this together initially.... maybe it was a cool concept that they somehow decided must apply.... I don't know how.... but one of em started it, and several others jumped on the wagon, I guess in hopes of sounding official, or intelligent, or knowing something no one else knew..... or maybe explaining why the general public didn't hear about a certain event (that never happened, but how would you know that, cause there was an NDA)......

When you think about it, its not even logistically plausible, let alone legally required. What US banking law would trump IMF regulation of exchange rates? No one has ever cited an US law, cause it doesn't exist. And by what authority would a US bank over ride or trump an IMF law/rule/regulation? And do so as blatantly as advertised by these "experts"....(there may be a difference in spread, in terms of how much the bank makes in the exchange, but there is nothing about that requiring an NDA.... in fact most banks will advertise how much they won't make if you come to them)...  And after getting past insurmountable legal issues, then there are the logistics.... You'd be a complete idiot to sign an NDA without an attorney.... So what do the experts say.... millions of people show up at a bank with their attorneys? And then what, the bank's attorney talks to your attorney and then you sign it... . .... Uhmmm no, no no no...

One could go on for paragraphs as to how incredibly stupid this elaborately sounding mechanism is.... hope this has been specific enough... if not, I'm sure others can join in with me in detailing how bizarre this whole aspect has become, and how not real it is....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4

The NDA only applies when you want to exchange the non-existent currency IQN. Only the "gurus" have to sign the NDA as they are the only ones who can exchange IQN at $32-36 because IQN only exists in their imagination.

Exactly, I couldn't have said it any better myself 

• Upvote 5

I know when I was a newbie years and years ago I was hungry for information and waiting with baited breath for the arrival of the RV. Now I am kicked back and when (and if) it ever happens I will deal with it then. I have saved myself a lot of frustrations and emotional ups and downs by not going to other sites. Adam is level headed and is not going to blow smoke which is what I appreciate about him. I've stopped reading rumors and even very rarely even read a news article (they are so contradicting)  it has been a lot smoother ride for me over the last 6 months. Some of the garbage they come up with on the other sites has to make you wonder who held the door open to the mental ward.

• Upvote 2

Hey, you can do whatever you want to do but, when this thing plays out I can tell you that I will NOT be signing a NDA nor will I be calling a 1 800 number... What I will be doing is going to the bank, standing in line quietly (while screaming on the inside), speaking with a banker and making my exchange. Badda Bing! Badda Boom!

These guru types have lied SO much that they can't even keep up with their own fairytales. When the time comes let's see how many of them are doing any of these things they claim just HAVE to happen for any of us to do a currency exchange.

Granted there may be some small adjustments and some large tax pay-outs if there are any significant gains but, it will still be a stinking CURRENCY EXCHANGE! Call any currency dealer/bank and ask them right now what the procedure is for doing a currency exchange. I guarantee that you wont have to call a special 1 800 # to set up an appointment to do it and I guarantee you won't have to sign a NDA either. If an RV takes place it is done and people will know so, why would you need a NDA? It will be announced on the news. It will probably be talked about for a long time after. It will definitely be the topic of conversation for all of those who invested in the dinar. I'm sure Iraq will announce and parade around about it for some time as well so, what the heck would be the purpose of a NDA?

It's all just really silly when you give it a little thought.

• Upvote 2

seems like pretty much all but the gurus are in agreement nda is bs. that said found an interesting article articulating why its bs. like djorgie said walk in i have currency to exchange, that easy

Iraqi Dinar And The Truth About Non-Disclosure Agreements NDA

Among the Iraqi Dinar community the NDA's or non-disclosure agreement talk has been around for quite some time. More recently however the talk about NDA's or non-disclosure agreements is being bantered about more than ever. So what is a non-disclosure agreement and what does it have to do with the Iraqi Dinar?

A non-disclosure agreement is also sometimes referred to as a confidentiality agreement, confidential disclosure agreement, or a proprietary information agreement. Non-disclosure agreements can be used in a lot of different scenarios. Most typically probably business. If your looking to buy a business you generally want to know the finanials before buying. While someone selling a business understands you need to see this information it's also information most companies keep close to the vest so when they share their financials with you they will generally have you sign a NDA so that you can't share that information with others.

A couple other scenarios in which someone might be required to sign a NDA would be if you were working on a secret project either for government or even say working for Facebook or something. In order to work on their code and get inside information you may be required to sign a NDA.

A buddy of mine is working on an invention currently. He doesn't know how to use CAD software so he has to hire someone. By hiring someone he is going to have to share his invention and ideas with that person. In order for them not to steal his idea and make it themselves he is going to have them sign a non-disclosure agreement.

One last example is the Bengazi survivors were required to sign NDA's by the US Government as to not share their story of what really happenned.

So what do non-disclosure agreements have to do with the Iraqi Dinar? Absolutely nothing!!!! Shocked right? Among the Dinar community there's alot of talk about NDA's. I imagine some Guru is spewing non-sense and then gets others parroting what that Guru says and eventually it becomes common knowledge that your going to have to sign a NDA to cash out your Iraqi Dinar, despite this making no sense and being completely nonsense.

Let's think about this logically. Who is going to make you sign the NDA? Iraq? The US Treasury? The bank? It just doesn't make any sense. At no time in the past has anyone ever had to sign a non-disclosure agreement to cash out currency, so why now?

What is the purpose of a NDA in this scenario? I hear people talk about how the government or the bankers don't want everyone to know were getting rich off Dinar or that the government doesn't want to know the war in Iraq was about currency manipulation and speculation and making money.

Now, lets think about this some more. It's reported around 29 million people in the US are holding Iraqi Dinar in some quantity. I think that number is a little high, but even at a fraction of that amount the government is going to have millions of people sign non-disclosure agreements?

There's no way you can keep that many people quiet. There's no way to ever know who leaked that information if someone does. And lastly, even if you could keep everyone quiet do you really think that if Bob King has all the sudden becomes worth 50 mill, that his friends, family, and neighbors aren't gonna notice and maybe put the pieces together, hey this crazy guy was always buying Dinar and now he has 50 million Dollars?

It's one thing in a business scenario to share info with one or a small group of people. If info gets leaked it's pretty easy to track down who the leaker is. NDA's don't work when millions or even thousands of people are invovled.

Furthermore NDA's don't stop info from being leaked. Just because they sign a piece of paper doesn't take away their free will they can still share that info. All a NDA does is basically put on record information was shared so that if it's later leaked you can have some legal recourse.

Non-Disclosure Agreements otherwise known as NDA's don't exist. There's no arrangement where you will have to sign a NDA to cash out Dinar. There's no better rates for people who sign a NDA. This is all Guru non-sense designed to trick people. When a Dinar Guru says it's happenning tomorrow and it doesn't happen tomorrow a dozen times in a row he needs a reason why his prediction didn't come true. What better than to say this revalue won't happen until everyone has signed their NDA. People go look for how to sign a NDA and nobody knows because there is no such thing. Well now it makes sense why me nor anyone else can't cash out, because none of us have signed our NDA's.

Don't buy into the non-disclosure agreement non-sense. There's no such thing, it's not nencessary and this is a lie.