Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Assault On The Duck Commander Is The final Straw For Me!

Accepting Jesus Christ As Lord And Savior Does Not Make Me A Second Class Citizen!

By: AceInTX (Diary)  |  December 19th, 2013 at 10:08 PM  |  1

RESIZE: AAA

WHEN I ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I DID NOT BECOME A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!

Stop!

Let me preface what I Am About to say with this.

The story of Jesus is not about a hateful being out to destroy all who oppose him, it is about an all powerful God, who gave up all the trappings of heaven, and came to earth to live and die for sinners.

He came to die so that we may live.

The rub comes from this…who defines what sin is?

Either the Bible is the inspired word of the living GOD, or it is not.

Either the Bible as inspired by GOD defines what sin is, or it does not…

If it is not…then eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

But if it is…woe be unto him who would shake his fist in the face of GOD And tell him he’s wrong!

If it is, then GOD came to earth, and died for us as sinners…and HE decides what is sin.

Bottom line, if JESUS really is the WORD, and the WORD is GOD, it doesn’t matter what your sin is….

what matters is, what will you do with the GOD who died to save you from certain damnation, no matter what your sin?

And with that

NEWSFLASH!!!!

WHEN I ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I DID NOT BECOME A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!

I DID NOT give up my right to practice my religion!

I DID NOT give up my right to believe the Bible is the inspired word of an all powerful, loving and RIGHTEOUS GOD!

I DID NOT agree to be demeaned, belittled, labeled a bigot or diagnosed with a vile disease called HOMOPHOBIA by those who know nothing of me, my GOD, or his word!

I DID NOT agree to be forced from the public square or excluded from the marketplace of ideas!

I did NOT agree to be silenced, censored, and pushed into a corner or into my church to close the doors to the world and be silent in the face of anti Christian oppression!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of having my faith demeaned, mischaracterized and defined as evil!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of having the symbols of my faith pulled down by the courts of this land!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of seeing 2000 years of the history of western civilization rewritten as if GOD and JESUS Christ was never a part of it!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of the historical revision striking out any reference to my GOD and SAVIOR!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of seeing stricken from the very public and verifiable record of our founding fathers any references to GOD and JESUS CHRIST!

I’VE HAD MY FILL of seeing my church mocked and my beliefs ridiculed!

I’VE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT in recent years as I’ve watched marriage made a mockery.

I’VE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT as I’ve watched a GOD hating and leftist press ask questions of Christians designed to elicit explanations of what and why GOD has defined certain things as sin and watched as they shriek in horror at the answers they receive. And what are we to do? LIE ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE, to appease their self righteous indignation?

Finally, I’VE HAD MY FILL of hearing what others find offensive, as if what I find offensive doesn’t matter!

I’M OFFNDED at those who think they have all the answers and refuse to acknowledge that they could be wrong about who I am, who Phil Robertson is, or who the GOD we worship is!

I’M SICK OF IT!!!

I don’t watch Duck Dynasty because I don’t have A&E, but I’m aware of the voice the Duck Commander has given to what he believes, and cheered him as he’s made his stand against the censorship of JESUS from his show.

I’ve read the full transcript of what he said to GQ.

Some of it I wouldn’t have said

To some of it I give full throated approval!

But my point is this, “IT’S HIS OPINION”

This used to be a free country where we celebrated people who voiced their opinions. This used to be a country of live and let live where people could have an opinion no matter how right or wrong.

But no more…We’ve become a Nation where everyone is to be the same. We live in a country where a loud mouthed and intolerant elite demand that we think exactly as our neighbor and anyone who dissents is to be destroyed at all cost. .

”We are the BORG and you will be assimilated or destroyed?

I, for one will have none of it. This is a game I will not play and if you don’t like it, you can just get over it…or get over me…cause I’m finished!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Until This I always believed that same LGBT should have the same legal rights and the right to live how they wanted to after all they not me have to atone for their sins before God .

I have to atone for my sins not theirs

But now it is time we take back the rainbow

The rainbow belongs to God, not to the “LGBT.’” It is the symbol of His authority over creation in Genesis 6-9, and of His Glory in Ezekiel 1:28 and Revelation 4:3.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

The Robertson Family Official Statement

Submitted by swalker on December 19, 2013 - 7:13pm
entirefamily.jpg?itok=y5OHac1P

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support.  The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision.  We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word.  While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm.  We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty.   Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well said my dinar friend. I also am sick & tired of the lack of tolerance for my beliefs & the ability ( or lack there of ) to express them. We are living in a time of change & transition in this Nation. May Gods will be done & may HIS Grace be exceeding toward us.

• Upvote 3

Look, this is a very difficult issue. We have freedom of speech on one side, and discrimination on the other.

Phil's freedom of speech and his beliefs should be protected. They are. And he should feel free to say them.

But he can't be protected from the consequences of that speech in a huge forum like television.

As much as I am sorry Phil lost his place on the show, some people will get angry if they are called sinners and equated with bestiality.

I think people give their opinion of others freely in their own lives, but they can't do it on TV because millions of people watch it and they will lose market share. In a way, TV is a little microcosm of how we could treat each other in real life - fairly. Everybody is a "customer." We all need each other, just like A&E needs millions of *** viewers and the money they spend. They can't afford to chuck out part of their viewing audience.

Maybe we can't afford to "chuck out" our fellow Americans. Can we afford to disrespect, ignore and abandon blacks? Christians? White people? Gays? Fat people? Smokers? Everybody has opinions of each other. But we can learn to get along.

It's about tolerance and respect.

My hard lesson personally is respecting conservatives and Christians who supported the war on terror and Iraq. My own view is they were ignorant, because they did not know the war was a set up by the money interests and out of ignorance of history and current events, did not know the real reasons for it - or they did not care. 

So I must forgive them. As Christ told us. 

So you conservatives who read this must also forgive my opinion in these words, and respect my right to freedom of speech. So we can all live together peacefully.

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look, this is a very difficult issue. We have freedom of speech on one side, and discrimination on the other.

Phil's freedom of speech and his beliefs should be protected. They are. And he should feel free to say them.

But he can't be protected from the consequences of that speech in a huge forum like television.

As much as I am sorry Phil lost his place on the show, some people will get angry if they are called sinners and equated with bestiality.

I think people give their opinion of others freely in their own lives, but they can't do it on TV because millions of people watch it and they will lose market share. In a way, TV is a little microcosm of how we could treat each other in real life - fairly. Everybody is a "customer." We all need each other, just like A&E needs millions of *** viewers and the money they spend. They can't afford to chuck out part of their viewing audience.

Maybe we can't afford to "chuck out" our fellow Americans. Can we afford to disrespect, ignore and abandon blacks? Christians? White people? Gays? Fat people? Smokers? Everybody has opinions of each other. But we can learn to get along.

My hard lesson personally is respecting conservatives and Christians who supported the war on terror and Iraq. My own view is they were ignorant, because they did not know the war was a set up by the money interests and out of ignorance of history and current events, did not know the real reasons for it - or they did not care. 

So you conservatives who read this must also forgive my opinion in these words, and respect my right to freedom of speech. So we can all live together peacefully.

He actually said it in GQ magazine, not on TV.  The media got hold of it and ran.  Makes you wonder who's reading GQ.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Yep professor I do respect your right to free speech and that you have a right to your opinon.

Phil stated his opinion based on his beliefs and he was permitted to do so. 

Now he faces repercussions from it. 

Its those repercussions thats unfair.

A&E has lost a lot of viewers for that decision 

and it serves them right

• Upvote 2

He actually said it in GQ magazine, not on TV.  The media got hold of it and ran.  Makes you wonder who's reading GQ.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV 

True, but he is a TV personality. The media is the media. 

Anyway he also said blacks were not "singing the blues" in the 60's civil rights movement. Things were not so bad for them, he said. This doesn't help his case.

"Loving gays" as sinners, still makes gays bad in our culture, and us as better. Loving them as second class citizens doesn't help us all get along. It makes them feel less than human.

Yep professor I do respect your right to free speech and that you have a right to your opinon.

Phil stated his opinion based on his beliefs and he was permitted to do so. 

Now he faces repercussions from it. 

Its those repercussions thats unfair.

A&E has lost a lot of viewers for that decision 

and it serves them right

The repercussion of his suspension is unfair. It's called business, which is hardly ever fair.

You are right, Dog. He is a TV personality though.

Posters on this site are banned for stating their beliefs. That is a repercussion, right? 

It's a show about rednecks - and when they act redneck everybody gets surprised and goes..."OooooH!"

Ironic.

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 1

Media personalities speak their opinions and LIVE their opinions before the world.  Phil has a conservative and biblical view point that he expressed in an interview.  TV, movie, and sports personalities express their views and they are tolerated by the media and often touted for being open and honest.  Yet when a viewpoint is expressed that challenges the liberal bias and or holds up a moral and biblical opinion, the liberals and amoral cry out in condemnation!  Tolerance goes out the window.  Phil is rejected for not being "politically correct" and voicing his view.  

Liberals talk a great deal about tolerance until what is said or done is conflictive with their opinion.  Certainly there are things that cannot be tolerated or accepted, but this is not one of them.  Phil expressed a his view, which happens to be correct.  It is totally unjust and wrong for A&E to suspend him from the show.  If I know the Robertson family, they will not go on until Phil is reinstated. If A&E burrows in an will not relent, then the show will be picked up by another network and A&E will loose millions of viewers and millions of dollars.  

But one things is radically clear, the respect for this family and for Phil has hit a new high.  Congratulations.  

• Upvote 7

Yeah rodman can rub elbows with a fat little sadistic psychotic mass murderer in N korea

and nothing said. Comes back home and is glorified.

A backwoods down to earth person expresses his belief in what he considers right and wrong

and all hell breaks loose.

Go figure  

• Upvote 3

AmericaInc:  If your were fired from your job tomorrow, for what you wrote here today, as you gave your true and honest answer to the topic discussion and said answer was offensive to someone, or some group, or some sector of society, that would be wrong. It is litterally no different than Mr. Phil's situation.

You are correct here, this thing is about intolerence, ignorence, disrespect, and bigotry. It is about how these things are applied against Christians and Christianity. Christians are not allowed to speak of why they believe, what they believe, and how they live that out. Yet, every other group out there can. It is time to end discrimination against Christians and Christianity. It is time to stand up for and demand Christian rights, without fear of any repercussion in the work place or public because of our beliefs. It is time to promote out there the term "deophobia" which is a fear of God and what he teaches. It is time to call all who are deophobes, deophobes. When someone calls me homophobic because of my belief on GLBT related issues, THAT OFFENDS ME.

Christianity and homosexuality just don't mix. This phrase was given to me by my friend's *** brother and his boy friend a number of years back when I was at their house/apt. I was not saved then but am now, and no we were all just friends. You have the entire biblical story about Sodom and Gomorra (sp), 1 Corinthians 6: 9-11, as defining what God says is sin. and so many other examples and definitions that define sin, including homosexuality, and beastiality. It matters not what I think sin is, its a matter of what God says it is.

Hannity, of FoxNews, had a guest last night; never could she remove herself from her vicious circle of stating that Mr. Robertson cannot be allowed to say whatever he wants to say as it offends Americans, the GLBT crowd. But she also said that Christians have the right to freedom of speech. Round about that circle went. Never did she answer the question: ... so when can a Christian ever speak of their faith in a public forum, tell someone who asks them what sin is, what their answer is, and why they believe that. citing chapter and verse in support of that.

Whats next all alchoholics preventing me from utilizing my civil and constitutional rights because the bible defines drunkardness as a sin? Freedom of speech and freedom of religion ain't free.

NO TO DEOPHOBIA: THE FEAR OF GOD AND WHAT HE TEACHES.

Pray for a Christian Civil Rights Movement.

Go Christian Civil Rights Movement. Just say no to deophobics. Go RV.

• Upvote 5

WOW

I have been waiting so long for someone to draw a line in sand.

The LBGT community have been paying off everyone with their hands out (Local/State/Federal politicians) and getting their LBGT members/friends in Hollywood and the media to push their agenda.

Our weak, greedy & do-as-I-say, not-as-I-do religious leadership has sat back and watched the attack on our fundimental beliefs and their only concern is trying to figure out how they can get some of that LBGT money too.

The LBGT gang has brainwashed the media into believing that anyone who speaks with opposing view against the LBGT gang is bashing them. It is almost a "hate" crime to say something against being G A Y.

They are a serious minority but like any minority in America they have discovered that if you throw enough money at the problem; you can get your own set of laws passed & changes that are to your benefit.

It is PASS DUE for our so called religious leaders to publicly speak out and let our represenatives at all levels of local/state/federal government know that the majority of people in America are God fearing & demand a return to our founding father's fundimental beliefs and to stop catering to the minority/put money in your pockets extremist who want to change America into God knows what.

• Upvote 2

But now it is time we take back the rainbow

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

I suggest you start by installing it on the back window of your car. Please post pics. Edited by flatdawg

I suggest you start by installing it on the back window of your car. Please post pics.

I started by contacting two LGBT venders and telling them that thanks to their intolerance I will no longer be using them anymore

I also have been training a female LGBT member and I told her not welcomed anymore.

They reap what they have sowed and now is the time for them to receive their harvest

I will see their intolerance and raise them ten.

Also I am having 200 window decals made up that has big rainbow on it and underneath

States.

The Rainbow belongs not the LGBT

Genesis 9-13

No Surrender No Retreat No Compromise and No More Tolerance  

• Upvote 1

I don't watch the show, personally I do not care for scripted reality shows. However, I believe this was a set up of sorts. The show wanted them to drop the bible and prayer from the show if I remember correctly. Then after Phil tels them no he gets interviewed by GQ, and specifically asked about his views on these issues. First off he's not exactly GQ's target audience. They knew he would stand by the bible regardless of how he tried to get his point across about loving everyone regardless. It was also extremely edited, but no one wants to acknowledge that.

It's really sickening to watch what has become of the Christian faith if they don't want to remove our rights they just want to label us as hate mongering bigots. That being said tho, yes we signed on for ALL of it. Every last one of us who chose to believe. I am not condoning it, I am not saying that it should be allowed by any sense of the word. Jesus told us that we would be hated like He was hated, but he also said blessed are those who are persecuted for His names sake. We knew all along that in the last days right would be called wrong and wrong would be called right. Which is why I'm always taken back a little at how shocked people are at the direction the world is taking, there really isn't a need to watch the news any more. It's all been spelled out for us a long time ago. The best thing to do is dig deeper into God's Word and better prepare yourself for such a time as this. You are an alive and kicking believer in this era for a reason. And the truth of the matter is our persecution here and now is still no where near as bad as the early Christians had it.

I honestly feel like as far as the LGBT community goes, I believe every one should have equal rights, but the sense to some is that by allowing that we are saying to God that we are ok with their lifestyle. I don't personally feel that way. I think if equality is expected by everyone then equality should be given to everyone no matter your religious belief or sexual preferences. Not only that I really believe that God is more interested in how you treat other people rather than how you control what happens in other peoples lives. So the intense focus of the church as a whole on peoples sexual preferences has done nothing but fanned the flames ( no pun intended ) of the *** community and made it more determined to be heard. Meanwhile somehow its become the standard reaction to shout louder. I personally think its more of a time to take a ninja'ish approach. :ph34r:

• Upvote 3

I started by contacting two LGBT venders and telling them that thanks to their intolerance I will no longer be using them anymore

I also have been training a female LGBT member and I told her not welcomed anymore.

They reap what they have sowed and now is the time for them to receive their harvest

I will see their intolerance and raise them ten.

Also I am having 200 window decals made up that has big rainbow on it and underneath

States.

The Rainbow belongs not the LGBT

Genesis 9-13

No Surrender No Retreat No Compromise and No More Tolerance

Jesus would be proud of you.