Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraq Dinar Will Never RV And Never Make You Rich

well said.

a currency is supposed to be a stable means of exchange. no country would ever rv 100,00% or more, even if they could back it. it would destroy there country. inflation would ruin them in minutes.

the cbis main goal is price stability, yet people sit here expecting a massive swing in the exchange rate.

if they stay with the iqd and dont rd, it could take a hundred years to get to a penny. unfortunately thats reality, whether or not we like it.

the vibe around here is like its going pop to a dollar any day, is fairy tale. people will be here a year from now saying the same thing, wondering "whats the delay"

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Are you saying there is 0% chance Iraq will declare, by decree, their currency is, say 25 cents, on par with the Saudis?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Are you saying there is 0% chance Iraq will declare, by decree, their currency is, say 25 cents, on par with the Saudis?

yes. they are not in competition with the middle east over exchange rates. in no way possible, are they saing, look at saud arabia, we deserve with iraq pride a minimum of .25 cents.

instead the cbi has pushed to be on par with dollar by deleting three zeroes, a neutral event. but have postponed until after the elections. thats where we sit. iraq isnt reducing the money supply, there still growing it. making tons of dollars in doing so. thats why the reserves keep growing and the m2 keeps growing alongside it.

id bet the next rate change is 1166 to 1000. that lines them up for what theyve planned to do. as always we wait.

imo, tops we possibly make is 5x our investment, and that would be incredible in itself. in no way shape or form will anybody become a millionaire off a thousand dollar input

A lot of energy has been placed on this thread and for why???  Miracles do happen and yes, you can turn $1 into millions (albeit very rare) with our lotteries.

This dinar RV thing is one of those "hope it does, sad if it doesn't, and maybe i'll break even but I'll have a little fun in the drama as it goes on".

If you bet your whole life on the IQD RV well... that's likely an unfortunate situation but who knows.  As with any way to create a better life... sometimes it works and many more times it doesn't.

I believe most of us are mature enough to realize that we really don't know what's going to happen although AM lays out a pretty good argument that Iraq has to increase its monetary value.

It seems Adam tries to give us fact with a little opinion and I'm good with that.  People will always put on blinders when their personal agenda is in alignment with another then they tend to "BELIEVE" in that other's continued comments (usually opinions rather than facts...GURUS).

My opinion...Maybe a fact... NO Iraq official will leak the (possible) RV.  It would be pandamonium.  History does repeat itself AND sometimes NEW things happen...RV anyone?

Most of the stuff in these threads...(including this) is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. 

Purchase your IQD, Hold onto your IQD, Don't say a word of criticism, and hope for the best.  If or when it happens... I'll get my FAVORITE TM of a lifetime.  In the meantime... i'll go about my day... work work work... pay my taxes... put money in my retirement... and live life.  I will not get too caught up in IQD drama... which is just a suggestion to other DV's. 

• Upvote 2

Sandstorm; so all that Adam M has been saying for years is wrong? For example you are saying that Adams statement that it will come in at 10 cents and then work upward from there just aint gonna happen? What about those who have opened trading accounts on the ISX that have made 15 - 20% on their investment? Are they wrong or liers also? So many twists and turns to try and understand.

GameChanger speaks wisdom. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm; so all that Adam M has been saying for years is wrong? For example you are saying that Adams statement that it will come in at 10 cents and then work upward from there just aint gonna happen? What about those who have opened trading accounts on the ISX that have made 15 - 20% on their investment? Are they wrong or liers also? So many twists and turns to try and understand.GameChanger speaks wisdom. Thanks.

no. adam clearly has stated this is not a guarantee and that a rv could never happen. ten cents is his opinion, and i agree to disagree.

the isx is and can be a very good thing. the isx is an investment, holding currency is not.

im of the opinion, just to wait for the iqd or the new currency to go on forex. you can leverage, and if you have that much faith and you catch it going the right, you could make tens of thousands, without ever holding physical dinar.

once traded, a new dinar at 1:1, moving to 2:1, could be a 1000pip move; at 10$/ pip could yield 10,000 dollars.

thats where the money will be made on the dinar, imo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of energy has been placed on this thread and for why???  Miracles do happen and yes, you can turn $1 into millions (albeit very rare) with our lotteries.

This dinar RV thing is one of those "hope it does, sad if it doesn't, and maybe i'll break even but I'll have a little fun in the drama as it goes on".

If you bet your whole life on the IQD RV well... that's likely an unfortunate situation but who knows.  As with any way to create a better life... sometimes it works and many more times it doesn't.

I believe most of us are mature enough to realize that we really don't know what's going to happen although AM lays out a pretty good argument that Iraq has to increase its monetary value.

It seems Adam tries to give us fact with a little opinion and I'm good with that.  People will always put on blinders when their personal agenda is in alignment with another then they tend to "BELIEVE" in that other's continued comments (usually opinions rather than facts...GURUS).

My opinion...Maybe a fact... NO Iraq official will leak the (possible) RV.  It would be pandamonium.  History does repeat itself AND sometimes NEW things happen...RV anyone?

Purchase your IQD, Hold onto your IQD, Don't say a word of criticism, and hope for the best.  If or when it happens... I'll get my FAVORITE TM of a lifetime.  In the meantime... i'll go about my day... work work work... pay my taxes... put money in my retirement... and live life.  I will not get too caught up in IQD drama... which is just a suggestion to other DV's.

100% agree

Edited by caz1104

no. adam clearly has stated this is not a guarantee and that a rv could never happen. ten cents is his opinion, and i agree to disagree.

the isx is and can be a very good thing. the isx is an investment, holding currency is not.

im of the opinion, just to wait for the iqd or the new currency to go on forex. you can leverage, and if you have that much faith and you catch it going the right, you could make tens of thousands, without ever holding physical dinar.

once traded, a new dinar at 1:1, moving to 2:1, could be a 1000pip move; at 10$/ pip could yield 10,000 dollars.

thats where the money will be made on the dinar, imo

I think that we are in important definitive semantics here. I and others may be using the word investment when (in some circles) we should be using the phrase "currency speculation" . I hope we are closer to being on the same page than we all realize. Call it what we will, I hope to make some decent to good money off this specuinvestment. Time will tell. Hope its way sooner than later. Peace. Great and respectful debate so far. More like this please.

The allure of the lottery is that it could happen to you because it has happened for other people.  The fact is no curency has ever increased in value 100% or more by a decree of a central bank.  Those who are hoping for it to happen this time are hoping for something that has never happened and will never happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The allure of the lottery is that it could happen to you because it has happened for other people.  The fact is no curency has ever increased in value 100% or more by a decree of a central bank.  Those who are hoping for it to happen this time are hoping for something that has never happened and will never happen.

Is there any proof of life anywhere else in the universe? None that I'm aware of. So because there is no proof are we naïve to think we are the only planet to have such? Point being new events happen daily, new inventions,modern medicine marvels..........etc. I'm sure the good Doc can attest medical procedures and equipment used say 100 years ago most likely aren't utilized much if at at all today. To say something will never happen because it never has before can come back to bite ya. Never say never, jmo

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

well, i guess since the good ole Doc has spoken than we should continue with our fiat system that was bound to fail from the get go and continue to believe these problems will just go away without any drastic changes globally because well you know it has never happened and never will but we shall leave it up to the economists that troll these forums with NO skin in the game it makes me sleep like a baby at night knowing we are being taught by such scholars( sarcasm).  BTW tell ole dinardick (AKA Mr. rich) i said hello

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8

well, i guess since the good ole Doc has spoken than we should continue with our fiat system that was bound to fail from the get go and continue to believe these problems will just go away without any drastic changes globally because well you know it has never happened and never will but we shall leave it up to the economists that troll these forums with NO skin in the game it makes me sleep like a baby at night knowing we are being taught by such scholars( sarcasm).  BTW tell ole dinardick (AKA Mr. rich) i said hello

And I say hello to Dinark as well...lots of good arguments with him in the past...

Great post here. Look, the dinar is not going down...IF it goes up drastically, great. If not, we don't lose out much.

I think Adam may be right at a kind of hybrid - 10 cents, cash in time, then RD to a dollar. That satisfies the occupying powers (the bankers LOL) and also allows for hyperinflation. Everybody's happy, but no millionaires however...

• Upvote 2

And I say hello to Dinark as well...lots of good arguments with him in the past...

Great post here. Look, the dinar is not going down...IF it goes up drastically, great. If not, we don't lose out much.

I think Adam may be right at a kind of hybrid - 10 cents, cash in time, then RD to a dollar. That satisfies the occupying powers (the bankers LOL) and also allows for hyperinflation. Everybody's happy, but no millionaires however...

AmericaInc. If it gets to a buck eventually, then I will be a millionaire. Minus 15-35% in taxes. Thats why I pay for the VIP in hopes of getting info to legally lower my post rv, rd, increase in value, what ever, tax liabilities. 

Easy & others,

The funny part is Doc Robbins & the other LOPsters just might be right. But to "unequivocally", "without a shadow of a doubt", & "100% certainty" say that this (dinar) or anything else "won't happen" is wise IMO. But who am I......oh yeah just a cartoon character just like them and everyone else whose opinions are just as relevant.

Is there any proof of life anywhere else in the universe? None that I'm aware of. So because there is no proof are we naïve to think we are the only planet to have such? Point being new events happen daily, new inventions,modern medicine marvels..........etc. I'm sure the good Doc can attest medical procedures and equipment used say 100 years ago most likely aren't utilized much if at at all today. To say something will never happen because it never has before can come back to bite ya. Never say never, jmo

Odds are excellent that this is simply not going to happen. It's not about "not wanting it to happen". We all want it to happen. These sites have all been created to either "pump" dinar movement, or make $$$ on site activity. There are no saviors here; at one time I believed completely that this event would happen. I have to ask myself, "how would Vegas bet on this?". We all know the answer, and they would take that bet all day long everyday, every week, every month, and every year. Miracles do happen; but this will be a miracle if it does, and it's time to treat it that way.
  • Upvote 1

Odds are excellent that this is simply not going to happen. It's not about "not wanting it to happen". We all want it to happen. These sites have all been created to either "pump" dinar movement, or make $$$ on site activity. There are no saviors here; at one time I believed completely that this event would happen. I have to ask myself, "how would Vegas bet on this?". We all know the answer, and they would take that bet all day long everyday, every week, every month, and every year. Miracles do happen; but this will be a miracle if it does, and it's time to treat it that way.

Robo,

With all due respect websites usually are "for profit" as are almost every other site regardless of type, nothing new or earthshattering. I know of no one here at DV that has claimed "saviors" status maybe you can provide that info, yes many offered opinions on both sides and that's cool. And yes there are some imo that "troll" here that I believe "don't want it to happen" and have rid (so they say) themselves of dinar. They remind me of "Monday Morning Quarterbacks" who are experts on what didn't but should've happened. There is a lot of strong willed egos, financial/currency experts between the "Gurus" & the "LOPsters". Will a RV or RD happen.............I'll look into my crystal ball and get back to ya, but honestly until something/anything happens its anyones guess. This was not meant as confrontational - peace

Yes there are 'pumpers'.  Yes there are 'gurus'.  Yes there are people making money pumping.  All of this does not disprove the possibility of an RV although I'm looking at it through increasingly cloudy glasses.

prepared for the worst and hopeful for the best.................true in many aspects of life not just dinar.

• Upvote 1

Doc r.....................

Every Doc I know ....and I know a few ( Family ,friends and worked in the industry for many years ) dont have the time to mess with something they dont have a interest in.

So dr. robbins ( in small caps i might add ) you make me very suspicious!

Most of the Doctors I know are much too busy for something that is like beating a dead horse.

The oath one takes as a Dr. is a plate full for most.

How is it that you have the time, and for that matter the interest in posting here ( nearly 700 posts ).

With all the medical journals,books,continuing education, etc aren't you supposed to be busy " practicing " your craft?  :shrug:

Sorry,
But call em like I see em............. :peace:
Quad 
  • Upvote 3

Easy & others,

The funny part is Doc Robbins & the other LOPsters just might be right. But to "unequivocally", "without a shadow of a doubt", & "100% certainty" say that this (dinar) or anything else "won't happen" is wise IMO. But who am I......oh yeah just a cartoon character just like them and everyone else whose opinions are just as relevant.

is "NOT" wise. lol what a difference a word makes

• Upvote 1

well said.

a currency is supposed to be a stable means of exchange. no country would ever rv 100,00% or more, even if they could back it. it would destroy there country. inflation would ruin them in minutes.

the cbis main goal is price stability, yet people sit here expecting a massive swing in the exchange rate.

if they stay with the iqd and dont rd, it could take a hundred years to get to a penny. unfortunately thats reality, whether or not we like it.

the vibe around here is like its going pop to a dollar any day, is fairy tale. people will be here a year from now saying the same thing, wondering "whats the delay"

"whats the delay"............probably. My guess is that you and the tank gang will be here also letting all know "it'll never happen".................now tell me who the crazy ones are?

• Upvote 1

"whats the delay"............probably. My guess is that you and the tank gang will be here also letting all know "it'll never happen".................now tell me who the crazy ones are?

Yeah man.  We're the crazy ones in the loony bin, but these sane ones are here just for the free food.

• Upvote 1

Doc r.....................

Every Doc I know ....and I know a few ( Family ,friends and worked in the industry for many years ) dont have the time to mess with something they dont have a interest in.

So dr. robbins ( in small caps i might add ) you make me very suspicious!

Most of the Doctors I know are much too busy for something that is like beating a dead horse.

The oath one takes as a Dr. is a plate full for most.

How is it that you have the time, and for that matter the interest in posting here ( nearly 700 posts ).

With all the medical journals,books,continuing education, etc aren't you supposed to be busy " practicing " your craft?  :shrug:

Sorry,
But call em like I see em............. :peace:
Quad 

Maybe you should spend more time on what information he is stating rather then trying to pick apart what he might do for a living as that does not matter.....

I cant for the life of me understand why people take things to a personal level as to question what they do for a living when they cannot address or dispute the information or things they state. IT DOESNT MATTER!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Maybe you should spend more time on what information he is stating rather then trying to pick apart what he might do for a living as that does not matter.....

I cant for the life of me understand why people take things to a personal level as to question what they do for a living when they cannot address or dispute the information or things they state. IT DOESNT MATTER!!

I respectfully disagree.............there are reasons why people have differing occupations and expertise. As far as online cartoon characters are concerned..........I agree,buuuuuuuuuuuuut should anyone take advise especially financially from someone named Caz1104, Keepwlkfny, or whoever............imo the answer is simple & resounding NO! Take all info provided do your own research and make your own decision,live with it, and quit complaining & blaming other cartoon characters for the decision YOU made. Put your big boy/girl pants/skirt on.This is life and sometimes its pretty sometimes not. Go West Young Man- lol you there yet?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I personally think it's foolish to discount someone's intelligence due to their occupation. If you think there aren't any janitors or garbage collectors who don't have a masters degree or above then you deceive yourself.  I think most people know the truth when they hear it, or at least start to question what they thought they knew.   The messenger isn't as important as what is being said.

• Upvote 2