Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraq Dinar Will Never RV And Never Make You Rich

I respectfully disagree.............there are reasons why people have differing occupations and expertise. As far as online cartoon characters are concerned..........I agree,buuuuuuuuuuuuut should anyone take advise especially financially from someone named Caz1104, Keepwlkfny, or whoever............imo the answer is simple & resounding NO! Take all info provided do your own research and make your own decision,live with it, and quit complaining & blaming other cartoon characters for the decision YOU made. Put your big boy/girl pants/skirt on.This is life and sometimes its pretty sometimes not. Go West Young Man- lol you there yet?

So you feel that someone working as a chef could not possibly know anything about how loans and accounting works?  Or that someone who is a dentist could not possibly know anything about repairing a car?  What you do for a living, and the knowledge that is attainable by yourself are not related as much. I mean of course Im not gonna go to a landscaping company to have a physical completed, but basic knowledge about certain things that are easily researched or that is open information, can be understood by anyone regardless of what their occupation is.

Packing up and getting ready to go.....lol...should be end of month!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Maybe you should spend more time on what information he is stating rather then trying to pick apart what he might do for a living as that does not matter.....

I cant for the life of me understand why people take things to a personal level as to question what they do for a living when they cannot address or dispute the information or things they state. IT DOESNT MATTER!!

The Doc is a "he"?

Now things are getting weird.

• Upvote 2

And I say hello to Dinark as well...lots of good arguments with him in the past...

Great post here. Look, the dinar is not going down...IF it goes up drastically, great. If not, we don't lose out much.

I think Adam may be right at a kind of hybrid - 10 cents, cash in time, then RD to a dollar. That satisfies the occupying powers (the bankers LOL) and also allows for hyperinflation. Everybody's happy, but no millionaires however...

Everybody's happy, but no millionaires however...

You may not have bought enough.....

So you feel that someone working as a chef could not possibly know anything about how loans and accounting works?  Or that someone who is a dentist could not possibly know anything about repairing a car?  What you do for a living, and the knowledge that is attainable by yourself are not related as much. I mean of course Im not gonna go to a landscaping company to have a physical completed, but basic knowledge about certain things that are easily researched or that is open information, can be understood by anyone regardless of what their occupation is.

Packing up and getting ready to go.....lol...should be end of month!!

Keep,

Did'nt say they would not have knowledge................buuuuuut if you have plumbing problems at home is your 1st thought to call your city councilman or a plumber? I would like to think I have knowledge in a variety of area's but when it comes to monies I tend to get advise from so called experts 1st. YOU NEGGED ME!!!!!!!! lol no prob isn't the 1st time, won't be the last LOL. Travel Safe

Keep,

Did'nt say they would not have knowledge................buuuuuut if you have plumbing problems at home is your 1st thought to call your city councilman or a plumber? I would like to think I have knowledge in a variety of area's but when it comes to monies I tend to get advise from so called experts 1st. YOU NEGGED ME!!!!!!!! lol no prob isn't the 1st time, won't be the last LOL. Travel Safe

lol I didnt neg you though! I evened you out!

• Downvote 2