Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NDA question

Free Beer Tomorrow

I see the posts about a NDA and it has me wondering how can it be done?

I mean just about everyone I know (friends & family) already know I have Dinar, so if there is a RV and I'm suddenly rich everyone will know where it came from without me saying a word.

How am I supposed to keep the source of this new found wealth a secret when everyone will already knows about it?

Are they gonna arrest me because other people are talking about what I fell into?

The whole idea seems kinda unenforceable if ya ask me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I mean just about everyone I know (friends & family) already know I have Dinar, so if there is a RV and I'm suddenly rich everyone will know where it came from without me saying a word.

How am I supposed to keep the source of this new found wealth a secret when everyone will already knows about it?

Are they gonna arrest me because other people are talking about what I fell into?

Just tell them that you lost hope in it ever happening and sold it all ........ open an offshore account to keep your money

• Upvote 1

IMO - low profile would be the best rout....

• Upvote 1

Doubt we're going to find ourselves fabulously wealthy after the RV .10 - .86 is something to hope for with .10 being likely the max. .86 would be game changer and that would mean I slow down on the 70 hour work weeks. :) Just keep low profile and stay sensible with your money. I  find many people that come into money waste it very quickly. Interestingly I see most of the money spent on superficial things and on family members hair brain schemes. Been in high level finance for over 20 years with stint at SEC.  The gurus better watch it for the boys at the SEC are no joke contrary to what people say.

Go RV and Good Luck to everyone....

:moon-from-car:

Not really sure how much you have and I hope there isn't a time limit on the large bills. With that said, pay taxes on what ya cash in and be up front and in their face. If there's a substantial time limit for the cash in...well read between the lines and just ponder the possibilities..."Private" travel would be a great investment to pick up souvenirs...assets or something like that...

Doubt we're going to find ourselves fabulously wealthy after the RV .10 - .86 is something to hope for with .10 being likely the max. .86 would be game changer and that would mean I slow down on the 70 hour work weeks. :) Just keep low profile and stay sensible with your money. I  find many people that come into money waste it very quickly. Interestingly I see most of the money spent on superficial things and on family members hair brain schemes. Been in high level finance for over 20 years with stint at SEC.  The gurus better watch it for the boys at the SEC are no joke contrary to what people say.

So your fairly new here and you say you have a back-round in finance .... what's your take on the dinar and the current situation.

I'd be interested to know, as would many others

• Upvote 1

How am I supposed to keep the source of this new found wealth a secret when everyone will already knows about it?

I don't believe there is a "NDA". That information came from the Gurus so there's a 110% chance that its BS. If it did turn out to be true..... just tell everyone "I hit it big in Vegas", lol.

.... "NDA". That information came from the Gurus so there's a 110% chance that its BS.

IMO total fabrication to come out of the Recr@ps camp courtesy of one TNT. After calling the RV over and over and over, he had to come up with a big distraction to redirect the minds of his sheeples. And it worked! Now they are preoccupied with getting all their "NDA's" in order and forgot about last months promise of a "super fantastic" trip to the bank.

• 2 weeks later...

SO THAT BEING SAID YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SEC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IQD OR CURRENCY....RIGHT! 

SO THAT BEING SAID YOU SHOULD KNOW THE SEC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IQD OR CURRENCY....RIGHT! 

i wouldn't be so sure. the sec is basically in charge of overseeing most all investments and securities. an option is a security so hypothetically the sec could potentially take issue with dealers selling options and come after them. probably less likely but if a dealer is pushing dinar as a possible investment or may be bigger in future as opposed to just straight up selling it making no claims about it yes potentially sec could get involved

NDA

Non disclosure agreements have always baffled me. When i was going into production of a product i invented my lawyer had everyone i dealt with sign a nondisclosure agreement. The problem is all they would have to do is tell a friend and it gets around the whole thing. Try to prove that the friend got the info from the person that signed the agreement. Not going to happen.

NDA

Non disclosure agreements have always baffled me. When i was going into production of a product i invented my lawyer had everyone i dealt with sign a nondisclosure agreement. The problem is all they would have to do is tell a friend and it gets around the whole thing. Try to prove that the friend got the info from the person that signed the agreement. Not going to happen.

this whole nda stuff is nonsense. really you think your going to keep thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people silent about an rv?