Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 10/09/2013

yota691

Here it is...Governor of the Central Bank participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank in Washington

•  
  •  

09-10-2013 12:38 PM

Baghdad (news) .. co-governor of the central bank and agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed at the annual meetings of the IMF and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the Fund in Washington. 
statement said the central bank received the Agency (news) copy of it: that a delegation from the Central Bank under the chairmanship of the Governor left to Washington to participate in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the fund. / End / l. m /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162992-governor-of-the-central-bank-participates-in-the-annual-meetings-of-the-international-monetary-fund-and-the-world-bank-in-washington/#ixzz2hDZgVviJ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

interesting though it is an annual event and last year was interesting but this year is even more interesting and next year will be even more interahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just stop we are sitting nice right now but my butt is in need of some movement IRAQ lets do this and look if ya want some of those new Benjamin's to study give me 100 dinar each muuwahahahahaha.just some food for thought wouldn't it be ironic if Turki planned another trip here on Nov.28 hey just saying a little stuffing and mashed potatoes and Turki for dinner is tasty!!! hold the spiral cut Maliki :shrug: 

• Upvote 1

Finally met up with an Iraqi, an exchange student here at Appalachian State.

Here's his take...

They won't revalue EVER until Shabibi returns. He had the game plan, and the people on the streets knew it.

Turki's just a yes man for Maliki.

If/when will that ever happen?

Who knows? According to him, the US gave Maliki too much power, and he's using it, unfortunately.

He doesn't want it to happen.

Ask the IMF, not your local Maliki-run newspaper or some forum-driven site, maybe? :twocents:

Hope this helps...I needed to hear it from someone real.

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No one really know whats going on in Iraq - not the Iraq news, not the GURUS.  Like I said before all of this is speculation and as long as no one is putting pressure and/or forcing Iraq government/CBI to do something there will not be an RV no time sooooooooooooon...I hope I am wrong but this been going on for 10 plus years with the same information over and over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's his take...

They won't revalue EVER until Shabibi returns. He had the game plan, and the people on the streets knew it.

Who knows? According to him, the US gave Maliki too much power, and he's using it, unfortunately.

Ask the IMF, not your local Maliki-run newspaper or some forum-driven site, maybe? :twocents:

JC - thanks for the info..there's much about the Iraqi political scene that even their own people don't know.  Sheik Suleymaniya (I believe he's Iranian) controls the Iraqi political scene and Maliki is one of his lackey's (from all I've read) - people either knowingly or unwittingly are his puppets.  Yes, I'm sure the US had some kind of connection with the position Maliki now holds, but there is MUCH going on we don't know about and that cannot be pin-pointed solely to the US.  We're all victims of propaganda, even Iraqi's.

Who is Abdul Turki a co with. There appears to be another governor in charge with Turki

DB - the link only shows me a photo of Turki...did you see another photo? If so would you be so  kind as  to post a link in this thread?  Thank you.

Oh, wouldn't it be great if Turki went through with the Article IV consultation with the IMF? They just happen to be there..why not..lol

>....doubtful if this is a world event, but one can hope....

Edited by TBomb

Here's his take...

Well at least he said they were going to revalue and not redenominate.  Again his opinion, I think Iraqi's are just as confused as we are.

Thanks Yota...Here's a wave at ya J/C, it's always educational to here other points of veiws, especially went they're from someone that has an inside view. There are so many angles this subject can be viewed from and the one you brought to the post has just as much substance as any other...Thanks...

• Upvote 1

What is different about this trip compared to last years? Today the United States is naming a new Federal Reserve chairWOmen. Couldn't have an RV until Bernanke was out of office.   :twocents:  :cowboy: 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-to-name-yellen-as-federal-reserve-chairman-on-wednesday/2013/10/08/d9a0ac72-306a-11e3-bbed-a8a60c601153_story.html

ever?   Not ever?    Then why are we paying for OSI/VIP/ etc etc........?  never ever :shrug: go rv

When we consider possibilities and maybe's with a balanced perspective then Anybody can come along and say Anything and we won't be moved..... It's being willing to receive every conceivable outcome and not over-anticipate our best case scenario.  :)

PrettyKitty you've had some good posts and points you've contributed so I'll bet you'll overcome this!!!   :peace: