Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Citizen MP expects Oil& Gas law to be endorsed during next parliament term

k98nights

Citizen MP expects Oil& Gas law to be endorsed during next parliament term

Tuesday, 24 September 2013 10:21 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_278_181_16777215_0___.._cache_multithu

Baghdad (AIN) –MP, Hassan Wahab, of the Citizen bloc stated "There is nothing new over the Oil and Gas law draft and I expect to endorse it during the next parliament term."

Speaking to All Iraq News Agency (AIN), he said "This law draft will be endorsed during the next parliament term due to the political disputes."

He attributed not endorsing it to "The political disputes and the lack of deals between the Central Government and Kurdistan Region over this law," noting that "There are many disputed points over this law." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41687:citizen-mp-expects-oila-gas-law-to-be-endorsed-during-next-parliament-term&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 6

Baghdad (PAIN) –MP, Kamel Drahping, of the Crudeisking bloc stated "There is not nothing new over the Oil and Gas law draft and I expect to discuss it further and to death during the next parliament term."

Speaking to Practically All Iraq News Agency (PAIN), he said "This law draft will be vigorously rehashed and postponed once again during the next parliament term due to the political disputes."

He attributed not endorsing it to "The lack of even distribution of corrupt dealings between the Central Government and everyone else over this law," noting that "I want my cut too." /End/

• Upvote 3