Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani decides the distribution of 500-1000 dollars a month of oil imports to the citizens of Kurdistan

yota691

Barzani decides the distribution of 500-1000 dollars a month of oil imports to the citizens of Kurdistan

SUNDAY, 08 SEPTEMBER / SEPTEMBER 2013 15:05   

Twilight News / announced the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, on Sunday, that President Barzani provincial government Naچervan the promising program decided to distribute a cash payment of between 500-1000 dollars to each family of the region's oil imports.

filemanager.php.jpg

The newspaper quoted (Khabat) spokeswoman Democrat secretary of the Political Bureau of the Party Fadhil Mirani, seen by "Twilight News", said the head of the provincial government Naچervan Barzani develop a program to ensure the distribution of the amount of money to the citizens of oil imports is distributed them without discrimination, pointing out that the amount between $ 500 - U.S. $ 1,000 per month.

Mirani said at a meeting of his party in the Amadiyah organizations (Amedee), the Barzani works resemble what work is done in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) through the distribution of a monthly salary of oil imports for all the inhabitants of the province of non-discrimination.

M m r / m P

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 7

Interesting it is in dollars.

Has to have value... lol

ahhhhhh  the old 500 too 1000  u.s dollars  ------  captl 1    I think this will be   they will get 150  too 300  dinars     < --------  the value I think you were referring too   if it goes  well :peace:

• Upvote 2

Let's hope once the law of Provicial Power and Governance is implemented, the other provices will follow suit.  This move by Barzani will truly plant the seed for the other provinces to put a tremendous amount of pressure on the Central Government to reliquish it's power.     Oh and by the way, I bet Barzani will now win the upcoming election!  What a move!  Such a smart man.

• Upvote 1

Law / Document Number (ID): 21

Type of Law:
Law

Date Issued:
19 Mar 2008

Date Published:
31 Mar 2008

In force

Summary:
Given the capacity of the terms of reference and powers granted by the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq to the provinces and departments. For the purpose of organizing these terms of reference and powers in line with the new form of the state based on federal system (Fed) and the decentralized system and the lack of current legislation for such a situation, the laws of this law.
Behalf of the people
The Presidency Council
Based on what passed the House in accordance with the provisions of Article (61 / I) of the Constitution and move the legal limit stipulated in Article (138 / V / A) of the Constitution

Is this the article TBomb?

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

The best part is that no matter what value the IQD is at, Barzani has already established a USD equivalent value for the citizens of the Kurdistan Region.  This makes the Central government look like the idiots and incompetents they are, because they still can't get the HCL together and in force.  And the Kurds CAN.  hahahahahhahahaha  And since most of the oil coming out of Iraq comes out of the Kurd controlled area anyhow, lol, this just makes an even bigger fool out of Maliki and his clowns.

Just gets better and better.  The Kurds can legally make their own laws, it is in the Constitution.  And that applies to financial matters as well.  So this HCL is for them, and them alone, not the rest of Iraq.  Which is only fair.  Only the Kurds seem to be able to maintain any kind of safety and security, pump any oil, or get any kind of political work done.

I think our much awaited RV is still a few months or more down the road.  :(   But I like what the Kurds are doing.  :bravo:

• Upvote 4

HCL!!!!!!!

***///

We'll say it again - love those Kurds & Mr. Barzani -  :twothumbs:

he's a gentleman who has his act together for his fellow Kurds and is making the

evil maliki look like the incompetent toad he is !

The Iraqi people should make Barzani their head honcho so he can help ALL of Iraq ! :tiphat:

You gals have it sooooo right.

Law / Document Number (ID): 21

Type of Law:
Law

Date Issued:
19 Mar 2008

Date Published:
31 Mar 2008

In force

Summary:
Given the capacity of the terms of reference and powers granted by the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq to the provinces and departments. For the purpose of organizing these terms of reference and powers in line with the new form of the state based on federal system (Fed) and the decentralized system and the lack of current legislation for such a situation, the laws of this law.
Behalf of the people
The Presidency Council
Based on what passed the House in accordance with the provisions of Article (61 / I) of the Constitution and move the legal limit stipulated in Article (138 / V / A) of the Constitution

Is this the article TBomb?

WM13

Yep, this is the law, Waterman.  This gets confusing if you look at the verbage. It basically states that each province is responsible for their own establishment of their respective budget and how that will get distributed, barring oil distributions, which have to be approved by the "Centre" (and also the "Centre" is responsible for configuring oil distribution payments in the federal budget..so my take on this is that the Centre sets up their budget, configuring each provinces oil payment allocations within in and then distribute those funds to the provinces and the provinces can then set up in their respective governances/constitution (their own) how to distribute it.  It gets confusing if you read the entire law.  I'm happy for anyone else to chime in here on their take of this?

Article (44)

The financial resources of the province of the following: -

First: What specialization federal budget to maintain enough to do is in charge and responsibilities, according to the proportion of the population where the degree Mahromep and to ensure balanced development of the various regions of the country.

Second: The revenues generated in the province, except for oil and gas included.: -

1. Services provided by wages and investment projects carried out.

2. Taxes and fees and fines imposed in accordance with federal and local laws window within the provinces.

3. Sale and rental allowances of state funds movable and immovable property.

4. Rents land exploited by companies.

5. Taxes imposed by the Council on companies operating in compensation for environmental pollution and damage to infrastructure.

6. Donations and grants offered to the province in accordance with the Constitution and federal laws.

7. Half revenues border points.

8. (5) five dollars for each barrel of crude oil producer in the province, and five dollars for each barrel of crude oil refined in the refineries to maintain, and five dollars for each (150) one hundred and fifty cubic meters of natural gas producer in the province.

Third: Restrict local authorities a fair share of the administrative units that followed, including enough to promote is in charge and responsibilities according to the percentage of the population.

• Upvote 1

No Blarney here, shoot straight from the hip, all the time. Tell it like it is!

May God Bless you gals, I think this is huge, and I believe we are close to this happening. :soon:

:lol:

WM13

I would agree this could be the piece that loosens the other pieces and they fall into place.  We don't hear a peep from Maliki, except to mention in an article their payouts to the Iraqi people is underway, we know the agreements were indeed made, but it took time.  

No Blarney here, shoot straight from the hip, all the time. Tell it like it is!

May God Bless you gals, I think this is huge, and I believe we are close to this happening. :soon:

:lol:

WM13

***///

If you see it that way, who are we to argue...? :confused2:  :lol:

Hope it IS what it seems to be, and if so, it'll be swell to say we knew you when... :) !

'Cause after you're rolling in currency exchange, you'll forget us 'OlGals and be surrounded by

long'legged toned & tan chicks ! :eek:  B)

:P

I would agree this could be the piece that loosens the other pieces and they fall into place.  We don't hear a peep from Maliki, except to mention in an article their payouts to the Iraqi people is underway, we know the agreements were indeed made, but it took time.  

***///

True.  Remember how he used to squeak & squawk whenever the CBI put something out there....?

Maybe the Syrian thing has him on edge and he figures better let it go or all die poor ! :lol:

***///

If you see it that way, who are we to argue...? :confused2:  :lol:

Hope it IS what it seems to be, and if so, it'll be swell to say we knew you when... :) !

'Cause after you're rolling in currency exchange, you'll forget us 'OlGals and be surrounded by

long'legged toned & tan chicks ! :eek:  B)

:P

I would never forget about you! But, I don't really like long legged tan chicks, I like tiny, petite toned and tanned chicks. :lol: 18 to 80 blind deaf or crazy! :lol: You have to remember I've been married 4 times! :lol: never again!

WM13

• Upvote 1

I would never forget about you! But, I don't really like long legged tan chicks, I like tiny, petite toned and tanned chicks. :lol: 18 to 80 blind deaf or crazy! :lol: You have to remember I've been married 4 times! :lol: never again!

WM13

***///

4 x.....That's messed up....! :shrug:

Good thing you finally figured out that flying solo works better for you!

Good luck with the tiny chicken-hippies ! :wave:  :P

When they mess you up, c'mon back -- we'll fix you up and send you back out there! :surgeon: