Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Obama is a Snake & We Have To Turn on Him"

Posted Today, 06:10 PM

I hope that we can run the Marxist wanna be out of the office. 

I agree!!  We all have to do whatever it takes to oppose any of his polices or personal agenda of how he thinks he is making this country a better place to live!!  We also have to ensure that Clinton

never becomes President!! :butt-kicking:

That's my :twocents:

Edited by usarmy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Even if you get rid of Obama the PTB will just install another destructor.

and in 2017 H.Clinton will be the next autoselected

president.Our votes dont count anymore.Computorized voting machines

makes it easy to change who they want.Next time the bilderbergs meet

thats when America should act and kill every last one of them lay waste

and leave a note on the floor saying We The People of the United States of

America are tired of your greed and this is what you get when you mess with America!

If we dont nip this problem in the rump soon we wont be able to stop them.We will

just keep blaming each president in office overlooking the real problem and the folks

behind it all.Yep you can say Obama is a snake but what do you call the snake handlers?

Illuminati's thats what.Now lets put on our blinders and just blame Obama for everything.

Thats the easy way out.The filthy rich illuminati's are laughing hard at you.Why?

God Bless us All.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is another peaceful, and yet constitutional way. With Article V of the constitution, the States have the right to pass constitutional amendments. Mark Levin (Landmark Legal Foundation) has proposed several amendments to reel in the power grabs by the Federal GOV. From term limits to a balanced budget amendment, it is time for the State Legislatures to step in and bring the power back to the states.

Indy

• Upvote 2

***///

Okay, folks..... 

Looks like we're all in agreement and know what they are up to even if we do eradicate this puppet...

So here it is:

ONE PARTY...  WE THE PEOPLE -vs- the progressives.

not the repubs, not the dems, not the indies, not the greenies, not the libbies, not the whatever fringe parties...

WE THE PEOPLE.

We either come together in this fight or all is lost.

So unless your neighbor is a died-in-the-sheeps-wool progressive, it's time to kiss & make up,

get together and wipe this menace from our shores !

• Upvote 7

There is another peaceful, and yet constitutional way. With Article V of the constitution, the States have the right to pass constitutional amendments. Mark Levin (Landmark Legal Foundation) has proposed several amendments to reel in the power grabs by the Federal GOV. From term limits to a balanced budget amendment, it is time for the State Legislatures to step in and bring the power back to the states.

Indy

I've been reading about Mark Levins new plan to take America back. It sounds solid to me as long as States care enough to take action.

A peaceful solution is the best plan. We are not savages and the Obama administration would love nothing more than "we the people" to take to the streets in violence. We would be playing right into his plan.

• Upvote 2

Even if you get rid of Obama the PTB will just install another destructor.

and in 2017 H.Clinton will be the next autoselected

president.Our votes dont count anymore.Computorized voting machines

makes it easy to change who they want.Next time the bilderbergs meet

thats when America should act and kill every last one of them lay waste

and leave a note on the floor saying We The People of the United States of

America are tired of your greed and this is what you get when you mess with America!

If we dont nip this problem in the rump soon we wont be able to stop them.We will

just keep blaming each president in office overlooking the real problem and the folks

behind it all.Yep you can say Obama is a snake but what do you call the snake handlers?

Illuminati's thats what.Now lets put on our blinders and just blame Obama for everything.

Thats the easy way out.The filthy rich illuminati's are laughing hard at you.Why?

God Bless us All.

I think the violence part will not be good for any of us....

However I agree the PTB will install another president and it will be another business president not for the people

I think civil disobedience will work, (like Gandhi) but not killing. That is what they want and understand.

I've been reading about Mark Levins new plan to take America back. It sounds solid to me as long as States care enough to take action.A peaceful solution is the best plan. We are not savages and the Obama administration would love nothing more than "we the people" to take to the streets in violence. We would be playing right into his plan.

Yes! We the People should all get on Mark Levins band wagon. He's very intelligent, knows the Constitution and he makes a lot of sense.

NO INCUMBENT 2014

• Upvote 2

Film director Oliver Stone—who has made no secret of his liberal political views—called Obama a “snake” for his role in National Security Agency spying programs that have become, he said, more about silencing protestors than finding terrorists.

=

SNAKE AND SATAN ARE THE "SAME" PERSON/THING!!!!  BUT obama IS A KENYAN MUSLIM SNAKE TO BE EXACT!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When I agree with Gullywumper and Hame55 in the same thread, It gives me hope that we are coming together as AMERICANS. Did I just say that out loud? lol

We've got to come together and do something to save our country.

It will take a large amount of us to figure out what to do, and how to do it. :eyebrows:

Mark Levin's book "The Liberty Amendments"--What You Can Do to Save the Country" is out and getting great reviews.

Here's a transcript from Limbaugh radio show. His caller sounds like the rest of us. See what they say.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/08/15/mark_levin_s_the_liberty_amendments_what_you_can_do_to_save_the_country

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 5

It's hard for me to believe that about 1000 really rich people can rule me let alone the entire world.

Rothschild said: "Give me control of a nations wealth and I can not who governs and writes the the laws."

Our nations TV news cast crews have to be with We The People so they can help expose what is really going on.

They can sell their souls or they can come with us WE THE PEOPLE.

PEACE.

Come on RV

Guys, I know we disagree on left and right issues....but we cannot afford to fight with each other any more while the bankers and elitists in control keep paying off both sides and keeping the people down...

Divide and conquer, that is the game they have us playing.

We need to go to DC and peacefully, but firmly remove all incumbents and reset the government.

I would much rather have a random lottery for any citizen (with an IQ) to become a Rep in the Federal government than this money system we are in. Then anyone picked goes for two years, whatever, and is paid well...then gets turned over for a new citizen

Sort of like jury duty. It's clean, no career politiicans....think of it. You trust your life to a jury of your peers - why not your government?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes Hame it would be nice if we could get these bums out of our government

peacefully but I dont think they would go.Nope the rich dont go to heaven

so lets send them to HELL where they can try to buy the devil.

Peace would have worked years ago but that all mighty dollar has a firm

grip on their souls.I would'nt even give them rich bassturds a chance did they give

us a chance NO! It is time for ALL Americans to pull together and wipe clean the slate

of these rich destructors from meddling in our business.We need to send a message

to these people that We The People are not going to take it any longer either get out

or DIE and let them choose.I would'nt even let them live here in the US either.

Yes dinarmillionaire I agree with you as well its time to kick some arse!

• Upvote 3

Guys, I know we disagree on left and right issues....but we cannot afford to fight with each other any more while the bankers and elitists in control keep paying off both sides and keeping the people down...

Divide and conquer, that is the game they have us playing.

We need to go to DC and peacefully, but firmly remove all incumbents and reset the government.

I would much rather have a random lottery for any citizen (with an IQ) to become a Rep in the Federal government than this money system we are in. Then anyone picked goes for two years, whatever, and is paid well...then gets turned over for a new citizen

Sort of like jury duty. It's clean, no career politiicans....think of it. You trust your life to a jury of your peers - why not your government?

I'm with you on this one Hame - I would much rather do it peacefully.

I am sure in the early 1770's there were some people that were talking it up too.

I am not too thrilled about the idea of fighting on the west bank of the Mississippi - I am sure no one is unless it is those that want the divide and concur.

Back in the middle 1960's there were some that did break the back of the US Government- Those that said "Question Authority."

I was a bit too young to know what exactly was going on. I am just getting my mind to wrap around it all now.

All I know for sure that there are some people out there that have a way different view on how things should be - for me and you too.

Like SgtFury was saying it should be We The People and definitely not life time politicians that get $160 K per year for life to do basically nothing.

Peace

Come on RV. 

When I agree with Gullywumper and Hame55 in the same thread, It gives me hope that we are coming together as AMERICANS. Did I just say that out loud? lol

We've got to come together and do something to save our country.

Mark Levin's book "The Liberty Amendments"--What You Can Do to Save the Country" is out and getting great reviews.

Here's a transcript from Limbaugh radio show. His caller sounds like the rest of us. See what they say.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/08/15/mark_levin_s_the_liberty_amendments_what_you_can_do_to_save_the_country

***///

Mark Levin may become the Patron Saint of Patriots,

like St. Patrick who drove the snakes out of Ireland !

+ 1 to both ya'll

Cut Off the Snake's Head

WM13

• Upvote 1