Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Council: the national meeting to be held within the next few days

yota691

Supreme Council: the national meeting to be held within the next few days

Created on Monday, August 12 / August 2013 12:18 | printButton.png|emailButton.png

619228974.jpg

BAGHDAD / Mohammed supporter

Supreme Council announced that the coming days will witness a national meeting will be directing the calls of the political blocs to participate in it, while Sadrist predicted the failure of the meeting in advance for the lack of sincere intentions to make it a success amid confirm the rule of law on the success of the meeting.

The MP said the Supreme Council Abdul Hussein Abtan wise move to hold a national meeting in the next few days to save the political process and the country as a result of political differences plaguing blocs. He pointed out: he will extend invitations to all the political blocs to attend a national meeting and asking all points of contention and to seek convergence of views between the political blocs.

He explained that the aim of the conference is to save the reality of the country and contribute to promoting the security forces to maintain security the fact that the political reality is reflected in the security and lives of the Iraqi citizen.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

OK, so what is it?  The coming days?  (Oy vey!)  Or in the next few days?  (Which sounds like a better option...although it's still not very definitive).

Regardless,.  Are they actually going to have this "National Meeting" that we have heard talk of for sooooo long now?  This article is coming from the Supreme Islamic Council, i.e., Hakim's group, so I am optimistic that it may have some reality to it.

Of course, IMHO, the only way things will move forward is to come up with some kind of "exit strategy" for Maliki.  He won't go quietly, but he needs to go...and fast.

• Upvote 1

I think he is alive this week...not sure what's on his schedule for next week...he may be dead again. hopefully, they get it organized before he dies again.

Schrodinger's Talibani - Oh- and FYI- today would be Erwin Schrodinger's 126th birthday (thank you Google)

Talabani articles and delete zero's articles have much in common.  They keep getting resurrected and dead every week.

Yup, but take heart...Generalisimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead and is expected to remain so for an undetermined period of time throughout the coming days. And no, the news of his death has not been over-rated or exaggerated.

• Upvote 2

Yup, but take heart...Generalisimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead and is expected to remain so for an undetermined period of time throughout the coming days. And no, the news of his death has not been over-rated or exaggerated.

guess I never thought of Spain having had a dictator  perhaps that's todays lesson learned. thanks next life I will pay a little more attention in history class 

Oh and welcome back TalaBerni I take it your weekend was eventful

Talabani articles and delete zero's articles have much in common.  They keep getting resurrected and dead every week.

lol...what is really interesting is the photo.  Looks who's in the middle.  Not maliki.  Hakim.  Funny but you would think the PM would be in the middle.  He's is like pushed to the side.  I take this really odd.  Mabe nothing, but it's don't seem ordinary.

Edited by uncirculd