Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...RV is here.

Luigi1

His purpose is he gets his jollies out of people's answers to his cynical and sarcastic threads he starts.

Most people don't realize the 'joke'-- as his wording tends to be innocent-- and sometimes his answers are vague and unseeming.

Don't be fooled-- his older posts tell the truth that he really doesn't believe in this and the outcomes he believes in are less than ideal.

Go ahead Luigi-- prove me wrong.

I wish you'd stop this nonsense crap. Time to find a different hobby

Very well said  FreckledFuzz but you seem to be over looking one thing........Luigi thrives on this kind of BS.......He cant stop It goes against his DNA.

• Upvote 2

Very well said FreckledFuzz but you seem to be over looking one thing........Luigi thrives on this kind of BS.......He cant stop It goes against his DNA.

No - he doesn't thrive on the BS in and of itself-- otherwise he'd be more than happy to keep his gob shut and read and revel in silence by himself

But sadly-- he revels in the answers people that indulge to answer his stupid queries...I think he gets his giggles from people trying to justify the outrageous nonsense from the gurus.

He needs his own topic 'Luigi's nonsensical Guru quotes, whims, and musings-- looking for your thoughts on all the above'

• Upvote 1

All the GURU's are liars. They all said this was happening weeks ago. I agree, dinar sales must be down. I wish there was a Guru, Person, Anybody that could actually show proof with their speculations/predictions. This stuff: "I have a contact;  Bank screens are showing; Iraqi's are Buying in Frenzies;" never has any proof, documentation, etc. 

It makes me SICK! I'm ready for this ride to be over. I'm hoping everyday that this has been a good investment. I'm soooo tired of these scam predictions.

If anyone out there has REAL Proof that the RV is going to happen in our lifetime, please send it to me.

• Upvote 1

Luigi, do you believe the gurus' posts may be valid?  Even though none of them have ever been?   Asides the one time I read Bulldog said the banks in Texas were going to be closed on Sunday.

I don't mean to be rude with this comment, but my observation is that your posts are a bit like UNIQUES.

• Upvote 2

Repeat after me.!

.Luigi seems to have nothing better to do than drag garbage over here.

• Upvote 2

Repeat after me.!

I hear ya but, I'm really sure if the rumor section would have any content at all without such garbage.....

So keep it up Luigi....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey MODS.  What's up?  I say some stupid line about Possum and you shut down the thread.  But you let Luigi spew as much BS and lies as he can find and you do nothing.  The stuff here is much worse than what I said about possum and yet you look the other way.  The members here are right.  Luigi needs his own section called "lies brought from another site".  At least put him in with his own waste products.  That might stop him for awhile, but probably not.  Luigi, I think you've had some kind of mental breakdown.  I don't recall you spewing so much garbage.  I thought you used to have some interesting or at least useful posts.  Oh Hell, guess I'm wrong again.  Why don't you look for something interesting for a change and see what happens.

• Upvote 2