Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Executive Order: If A Child 'Confesses' To A Pediatrician That Mommy & Daddy Have A Gun In The House, Feds Can Disarm Parents…

mmmmmmm  sooo much for the doctor patient confidential  trust ,,  I can almost bet it would have to be someone who is in a battered house hold to have this in effect ,  average joe ,  who hunts , and is  avid outdoors person ,, I don`t think this would be a true statement, just me thinking

• Upvote 3

mmmmmmm  sooo much for the doctor patient confidential  trust ,,  I can almost bet it would have to be someone who is in a battered house hold to have this in effect ,  average joe ,  who hunts , and is  avid outdoors person ,, I don`t think this would be a true statement, just me thinking

***///

One cannot ignore the blatant fact of this administration & it's zealots efforts to

go about disarming The Republic by any means possible.

Their tactics have usually included USING THE CHILDREN.

Look back at their campaign speeches,

they accuse their "enemies" of wanting to hurt Seniors and children....

demonizing anyone who refuses to bend to their leftist ideology.

and yet THEY are the ones who invoke children every time.

Big obummer-lovers bill & Melinda gates have pushed their technology into the schools and want to

scan childrens' eyes, put chips in everybody.... 

they have been USING children in Africa - under the guise of doing "good works" there - to test their krap on kids.

COMMONCORE being forced into our schools have built-in programs to USE our children to spy on parents, too.

They will make your children tell them everything from what you eat, how you vote, what you drive, which church...

SICKOS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It is time to teach your children that the US Government ,Schools and the Democratic Party are the enemy.

We must teach our children the ways of the underground

We must teach our children how to live in a society geared to punish and confiscate.

We must teach our children live around Government minders

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I can remember when I was about seven or eight years old going into school and telling my teachers what a great weekend I had out hunting with my dad, telling them in detail how to load and shoot a gun and how my dad thought me to stalk animals ....... They thought it was great thing.

What is the world coming to ....... In 200 years the world will be populated by a bunch of pansies to afraid to leave there houses.

Children need to be thought from a young age the dangers and also the safe way to handle a weapon

• Upvote 4

It is time to teach your children that the US Government ,Schools and the Democratic Party are the enemy.

We must teach our children how to live in a society geared to punish and confiscate.

I just went to your page and tried to make peace with you.

WE MUST???

Naw... don't think so... you sound just like who it is you supposedly hate.

Sorry man... I won't be teaching my grandchild what you propose... so feel free to take me off your friends list. :)

Neg Away!

Ouch :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Perfectly stated jeepguy.  A little common sense goes a long way....well done.  There will always be those that mistrust everything.  I'm not saying not to question....but there are those people that don't want answers.  They are only happy when  they perceive things are in shambles.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

That's exactly what Germany, Russia, China, North Korea....most of the Middle East..etc. etc. has taught their children at one time or another.  You are free to leave at any time.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

***///

Good for you, American Patriot  :salute: Very wise indeed !

Preparing your offspring for survival is one of the greatest gifts we can bestow upon them.

When the government has gone rogue - as this administration has especially - it is

imperative that you and yours posses the skills to stop them from brainwashing you into

believing what they are doing to The Republic is "for your own good".... a favourite lefty mantra.

obummer and his ilk have always subscribed to the theory that they know better what is good for you and

your family than you do...!

..."we're from the government, we're here to help you".....  infamous last words.

Can you / will you get caught up in the GIANT RED SUCCUBUS that is the left...?

Are you ignorant...?  then yes you can...!

Are you lazy...? then yes you can...!

Are you greedy...? then yes  you can..!

Are you weak-minded so let TheFED have your brain...? then YES YOU CAN....!

GO ahead and let them scan your kids' eyes,

inject a chip under their skin,

USE them as spies against you,

remind you how THEY - not YOU - own your kids,

control everything that goes into their minds,

teaches them to be OBEDIENT DRONES --  INDOCRTINATED SLAVES.

Many young folks victimized through our liberal schools have begun to wake up and

use their own minds in determining what is best for them as FREE HUMAN BEINGS,

accepting responsibility - understanding how their minds were hijacked by the LIBERAL SCHOOLS.

NOT allowing THE EVIL STATE - THE FED - to continue to encroach on their Rights, Liberties, Freedoms,

they are standing up in droves to tell the government to go straight to hell --

yup, good old hell -- exactly where the devil and his evil like-minded minions belong.

GET OUT OF OUR REPUBLIC --You don't respect it nor

understand what it means to be a

FREE PATRIOT, A SOVEREIGN HUMAN BEING,

FREE from government intrusion by lefty zealots seeking to move "FORWARD" to "CHANGE" the world.

We The People Chose to be a Republic AGAINST SLAVERY....

The left is an ENSLAVER of human beings -- plain and simple.

they've  indoctrinated your weak mind WITH AN ARROGANCE to make you believe you know your own

mind and have your own ideas.   HUGE RUSE.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I doth think you protest too much......insecurity will do that.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Not insecurity - Information. Knowledge. Truth and Facts.

Many are too blind to put all these things together and realize that they've been duped by the left.

Many are TOO TRUSTING OF THE FED to believe all these things are happening to them.

Pretty ominous when put all together in one place, isn't it...?

That's right...  there's your FED for ya.... and not just what we've included here today...

Oh, no. not by any means... there is SO MUCH MORE.

Having a lefty detractor calling Patriots "paranoid" is EXACTLY THE SAME as

obummer screeching

that all these scandals are "not real".....

SO -- go ahead and follow in your lying leader's footsteps.

we expect you all to... ya'll are indoctrinated drones ---- parrots, deny on  demand just like your BOSS MAN.

cookie-cutter reaction form the ignorant masses is SO OBVIOUS, trite, REPETETIVE... yawnnnn....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Remove all executive order powers from the presidency.

WM13

***///

and make THE SUPREME LEADER cry like a little girl...?

He HAS abused it, yes.... but his handlers and their AGENDA is far more dangerous.

You've heard their mantras spewed on the media ---

read posts from their indoctrinated "believers"---

THE RED WAVE IS A SWEEPING ONE....

the criminally insane are loose in Our Republic.

Fear mongering at its worst.

If a child says there`s a gun in the house and it turns out daddy is a professional mugger with a rap sheet a yard long and a known felon who should not be in possession of a firearm. then guess what. Ya there gonna take his weapon.

If the gun is a legal firearm in the hands of a honest citizen then guess what . 

That firearm is staying right where it is. . WHY ?

Cause thats the law.

This piece like most of these types of pieces are just meant to instill fear in the readers. 

To stir the political pot and cause even more of a division between the parties. 

To divide is to conquer

and both sides are doing a great job.

And most are falling for it hook line and sinker. 

Only if we stand together are we strong.

• Upvote 3

I just went to your page and tried to make peace with you.

WE MUST???

Naw... don't think so... you sound just like who it is you supposedly hate.

Sorry man... I won't be teaching my grandchild what you propose... so feel free to take me off your friends list. :)

Neg Away!

Ouch :)

I have no idea what you are talking about

I have no page or friends list

Didn't know we were at war with each other

And as far as what you think about me I don't care I do not post to please any one but me .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perfectly stated jeepguy.  A little common sense goes a long way....well done.  There will always be those that mistrust everything.  I'm not saying not to question....but there are those people that don't want answers.  They are only happy when  they perceive things are in shambles.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

That's exactly what Germany, Russia, China, North Korea....most of the Middle East..etc. etc. has taught their children at one time or another.  You are free to leave at any time.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

Every one of these Countrys had reason to teach their children to evade the Government

You also forgot one France during WW2

I know that leaving would bring  you liberals way too much satisfaction

and seeing as I am pure Red , White  and Blue these colors do not run.

I will stay and fight and make your life as miserable and fearful as i can possibly make it.

No Surrender  No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

Every one of these Countrys had reason to teach their children to evade the Government

You also forgot one France during WW2

I know that leaving would bring  you liberals way too much satisfaction

and seeing as I am pure Red , White  and Blue these colors do not run.

I will stay and fight and make your life as miserable and fearful as i can possibly make it.

No Surrender  No Retreat and No Compromise

***///

:twothumbs:

Now your talkin'....! :salute: Boo-Ya...! :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1