Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Symposium for deletion of zeros moving forward

yota691

Now on the lighter side, as much time as I have spent studying these articles, I should be reading and speaking Arabic fluently by now.   :)  Truly the point of bringing this article forward was to bring forth the knowledge that not everything we read is as the Google or Bing interpret.

Thank You Beautifuldream...

I'm sure you can read them better than most of us... I've been reading them for over two years now and they still turn my brain into a pretzel. :huh:

• Upvote 2

Thank You Beautifuldream...

I'm sure you can read them better than most of us... I've been reading them for over two years now and they still turn my brain into a pretzel. :huh:

Me too!

IQDHeadlines was correct though, with an article this last weekend talking about pulling in dinar and reducing the "units".

• Upvote 1

Did you read yotas post? Apparently not.......how can.you ask someone to stop turning everything into a lop, and state not everything is about a lop, when you happen to post more lop articles then anyone else here? Kinda silly dont you think?

Soo,..... Uhh please show me and everyone else where I have ever posted a LOP article?????

Or are you refering to Mr. Yota?

Soo anyway K33p its the same CRAP you have been spewing for years now.............. But however,                   I do get the LOP argument ............ but why beat it in the ground!!!  Really dude.............

I know why you're here.......

Its No secret.......

HAND!

Quad B)

Acronym.................

" Have A Nice Day "

• Upvote 1

Did you read yotas post? Apparently not.......how can.you ask someone to stop turning everything into a lop, and state not everything is about a lop, when you happen to post more lop articles then anyone else here? Kinda silly dont you think?

Soo,..... Uhh please show me and everyone else where I have ever posted a LOP article?????

Or are you refering to Mr. Yota?

Soo anyway K33p its the same CRAP you have been spewing for years now.............. But however,                   I do get the LOP argument ............ but why beat it in the ground!!!  Really dude.............

I know why you're here.......

Its No secret.......

HAND!

Quad B)

Acronym.................

" Have A Nice Day "

Referring to Yota!!  = )

As long as the CBI keeps putting out lop articles it will be talked about to death....I know...it gets boring after awhile cause its the same ol same ol....

But as long as our fav gurus keep twisting the articles and misinforming the public, I and others will try to keep the record straight and true....we get lots of newbies all the time asking questions and its obvious they have been part of forums where any other talk but RV gets you booted and shut down....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Keep... B real in saying nobody knows for sure. That is as real as it gets. It could RV, RD, or RI. The beauty or sad part is that high risk is high yield... If it goes how we who believe in big things SPECULATE...

You get a lot of Guru points for saying it will. Lol. LOP.

I personally enjoy all educated ideas and believe you, just like myself, want to keep it real.

Peace and praying for us all...

• Upvote 3

Hey Keep... B real in saying nobody knows for sure. That is as real as it gets. It could RV, RD, or RI. The beauty or sad part is that high risk is high yield... If it goes how we who believe in big things SPECULATE...

You get a lot of Guru points for saying it will. Lol. LOP.

I personally enjoy all educated ideas and believe you, just like myself, want to keep it real.

Peace and praying for us all...

Ive always been more then willing to state no one knows for sure what they will actually do.....I dont even state that it WILL lop.....if that was the case I would have sold out awhile ago....

I just dont pretend that the CBI is saying they are about to straight up RV ya know? Unlike a lot of people....dont know if they are just in denial of what they are saying or what? LOL.....

• Upvote 3

Did the US give its citizens 2 years to turn in all the higher bills? Nope.....completely different from what the CBI is talking about....

Dont post the deleting the zeros articles if you dont like hearing about a lop.....its that simple....

But.. But.. But Keep you got it wrong again....I Look for articles that calls for  Removing of the 3 zero's articles.....Seems this article chap your arse some....and don't tell me what I should post an what I shouldn't...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

But.. But.. But Keep you got it wrong again....I Look for articles that calls for  Removing of the 3 zero's articles.....Seems this article chap your arse some....and don't tell me what I should post an what I shouldn't...

Lol.....they dont bother me at all.....i believe you were the one complaining about me in.particular talking about lopping when thats the articles YOU choose to post. Not telling you what you should post.....you are free to post anything you like my friend, but you cant complain about whats being discussed when you start those particular threads on that topic! =)

• Upvote 2

Theres a chance iraq doesnt lop. But make no doubts about it. every single one of the five hundred or so deleting three zeroes...has been about a lop, has described a lop in every possible way to mankind. if people want to come up with new terms...hope its the opposite of what it means then fine. just understand your in the minority and your speaking a hundred 1000% speculation, based off of zero evidence towards a rv.

you cant make up what you want...then get p*ssy, when your clearly twisting, transforming, and manipulating the term to fit your rv. there is reality and theres speculation. know the difference

All opinions are fine and sweet.......no reason to bash those who disagree.

Not choosing sides for both have merit. How bout we let those that choose to read these articles decipher there meaning & form an opinion. Hopefully we're dealing with adults that have the capability to comprehend. Asking ones opinion is not a bad thing if one is  unsure of whats said or written. IMO this dinar thing can go in multiple directions, I just hope its in the one I want, north not south - peace 

Edited by caz1104

Irrespective of which of you are ultimately proven right, could I please highlight this point.

Yota a member for 725 days, with 17,622 posts,.. nearly 25 per day.

I was raised to try and uphold my grandfathers old saying, "Its nice to be nice", unfortunately it seems that the higher the number of posts that some of the members have on here now , 1,000s?, the less likely we are to be able to rationaly discuss quit simple subjects without resorting to keyboard warrior attitude / mild profanity.

Agree to disagree and maintain the regard that is deserved to you both, Yota for his bringing forth of so many articles, and Keep for his belief and willingness to share his belief about the Dinar,   Easy or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Irrespective of which of you are ultimately proven right, could I please highlight this point.

Yota a member for 725 days, with 17,622 posts,.. nearly 25 per day.

I was raised to try and uphold my grandfathers old saying, "Its nice to be nice", unfortunately it seems that the higher the number of posts that some of the members have on here now , 1,000s?, the less likely we are to be able to rationaly discuss quit simple subjects without resorting to keyboard warrior attitude / mild profanity.

Agree to disagree and maintain the regard that is deserved to you both, Yota for his bringing forth of so many articles, and Keep for his belief and willingness to share his belief about the Dinar,   Easy or not.

Well put.....

• Upvote 1

I've been a member for a long time now few years maybe? I don't sign in I just read because I usually just see the same old stuff, I don't even know why I'm chiming in here but my thoughts are that they want a currency that you don't have to count in the hundreds of thousands to make a simple transaction thus making 25,000 just 25. common sense would say that if they have the resources to back their currency when or if they do that we may see a nice or bit of an increase in it's value from there. + or - me I don't particularly care I'm just sitting back and watching and waiting much like everyone else except when it comes down to it we won't really know what they are going to do until they act in one way or another. Of course I hope for a nice increase but anything could happen. They could just keep plugging along doing what they've been doing. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

• Upvote 2

I agree with all of you, except to put a know on what it means to drop the three zeros. Yes, they use Turkey as a reference. Yes they may do the rabbit ears or RD. it is possible to simply create an equal lower denom. My feeling is this would be much harder for them to do. Having a large note equal a small note doesn't seem to extend the confidence in trade etc. I could be wrong of course. Yet why all the articles of snapping up the old currency if they simply create an equal value. I'd think having both would mean those with high notes in Iraq would rush to trade in the old for new for simplicity in of itself.

I speculate this will be a straight up RV but as some said on a float. They would stand to make a fortune just on trade transactions and the rush toward their currency would be like a feeding frenzy. This is at least what I would hope and also believe. I believe this due to the large capital and oil going out of Iraq. We are small amounts in terms of their daily transactions. They need to keep the confidence in their monetary system up. Their people are hurting due to the current low value. Also as I have indicated... What do they loose by making the currency worth a 1-1? They only gain in every way. No down side for them. The trade becomes even on both sides. They can obviously justify the change. I pray it goes the way I speculate but I am aware of other options.

Ive always been more then willing to state no one knows for sure what they will actually do.....I dont even state that it WILL lop.....if that was the case I would have sold out awhile ago....

I just dont pretend that the CBI is saying they are about to straight up RV ya know? Unlike a lot of people....dont know if they are just in denial of what they are saying or what? LOL.....

Imgesing... you sound like my dear friend that bought into the budget game... sheesh... I love Her.

Really? The Budget For MY House?... Should be at least 4K a month... just to be conservative... with all I need and all.

The thing is I don't just get to call my banker and say "Give me 10,000 x my balance".

Dang... Just The way Things Work In This World. :)

PS. Imgesing... Why in the WORLD would they want to make you rich?

We killed a lot of their babies...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Imgesing... you sound like my dear friend that bought into the budget game... sheesh... I love Her.

Really? The Budget For MY House?... Should be at least 4K a month... just to be conservative... with all I need and all.

The thing is I don't just get to call my banker and say "Give me 10,000 x my balance".

Dang... Just The way Things Work In This World. :)

PS. Imgesing... Why in the WORLD would they want to make you rich?

We killed a lot of their babies...

Maggie this has not a thing to do with us. If anyone here believe it does they are looking at this thru a very narrow straw. I has a lot to do with globalization. It has a lot to do with debt and a solid foundation and trust and trade. I'm not buying a budget game either. I'm just stating some points which lead me to believe this will do well.... My speculation over others. Yet, maybe Hillarious Clinton

S,speech saying Iraq will surpass china... Or good ol Bush saying this war won't cost the US one penny. The thing which fascinates me most is why Iraq? Why did we go in with such force? Couldnt this have been dealt with many other ways?There are dictators in other areas of the world we do little or nothing to. It begs the question in my mind, who is running the show?

We can look at past wars like Vietnam... There are a select few behind that curtain and the control of wars, monetary systems etc... Why? Profit. The global world today means that those we think are running the show are mearly puppets. Our government has sent employes of our federal currency to help out Iraq last Jan ( I believe was the month they left). Several others have been there since. For me? Nooooo. Not for any of us small time holders. Yet our government has a plan. When you cash in your dinar who will be collecting your dinar? The good ol USA. This is about an amazing leverage on black gold and power play. This isn't to me a conspiracy as much as a logical sequence of events. There is a restructure going on in the Middle East. Iraq has the goods and those who know this global game found a crack to let us in and capitalize. Crush Saddam and control the country. They have lined up the dominos and now those in true power are able to watch the pillars,fall.... Their plan wasn't to make profit in a year or two like we think.... This is a well thought out scheme. They work in 5 years or 10 or even 20... Look at the changes in our wold and narrow in on the places which have the resources.

Am I right? Who knows... Will we do well.... We shall see. Do I believe in what I wrote? YES.... Mostly... In other words I don't think any of us have even a spectacle of a clue as to what is REALLY happening.

Peace...