Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember i posted what was happening

Heavyduty053

Obama's is appointing Muslim's to his White House staff

President Obama is filling jobs and creating new jobs at his discreation  under him. I told you guys this was happening over a year ago when there was only a few but now there is getting to be many. Just take a look

Arif Alikhan appointed as Assistant Secretary for policy level of Homeland Security.

Mohammed Elibiary appointed Homeland Secretary Adivsor

Rashad Hussain appointed as special envoy to the Organization of Islamic Conference.

Salam al-Marayati appointed as Obama advisor and executive director and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council.

Imam Mohammed Magid appointed Obama's Sharia Law Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel appointed on Advisory Council on faith based neighborhood partnerships

Remember what I posted about what was coming to this nation and is quietly being instituted behind your backs. Now you see why Obama will not condemn an act of terror when a Muslim person is involved.

In October of 2011 Obama told Eric Holder to run his surveillance activities on American's but leave out the Islamic centers and their Mosques. He is not going to offend a Muslim individual but he will offend you.

Like it or not....believe it or not Islamic Sharia law is going to replace or rights and freedoms as we know it. Obama is working hard day and night to establish anything and everything they need before his last term runs out because he knows that the next one elected may not follow his foot steps.

Take a look, look it up at how a population is ruled when Sharia law is in control, do you want this here. America better wake up and quickly to stop this.....its coming and it's got evil behind it......One word of though, whether you believe in God or not this is not about what you believe, this is about America's freedom to decide, to walk freely about, to have peace and its all about to be gone.

• Upvote 5

I told people that this guy scared me to death before he was elected but the liberal democrats said I was wrong but look how right and if they don't get rid of him now you can kiss this country and our way of life goodbye.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed superscript formatting code from text.

It must be quite mentally conflicting to hate Muslims so much while still placing the quality of your financial future in their hands. An old adage comes to mind...something about biting the hand that feeds ya. And, no, I'm not a Muslim.

• Upvote 4

It must be quite mentally conflicting to hate Muslims so much while still placing the quality of your financial future in their hands. An old adage comes to mind...something about biting the hand that feeds ya. And, no, I'm not a Muslim.

Mmmhmmm, and they wonder why it's taking so long. We're all energy....

• Upvote 1

I think it makes perfect sense to appoint Muslims to most of those positions.  Bush did the same thing.  http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/08/23/americas_first_muslim_president

100823_bushmuslims2.jpg

"in the early days after the terrorist attacks, it was Bush who reminded Americans, "Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith.... [O]urs is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for." He met with Muslim American leaders on numerous occasions, becoming the only sitting president to visit an American mosque, and appointed Muslim Americans to several prominent government posts"

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 2

oh noooo not muslims... come on man a politician is a politician no matter what race, sexual orientation, gender, or religion they practice.  All self serving, power hungry people who are in the 1% who tell us they have our best interest in mind.  I'm sure that we have had all different kinds of religions in D.C. but it's not so easy to tell because their name isn't alakalakalaka shahim or whatever. 

Obama's is appointing Muslim's to his White House staff

President Obama is filling jobs and creating new jobs at his discreation  under him. I told you guys this was happening over a year ago when there was only a few but now there is getting to be many. Just take a look

Arif Alikhan appointed as Assistant Secretary for policy level of Homeland Security.

Mohammed Elibiary appointed Homeland Secretary Adivsor

Rashad Hussain appointed as special envoy to the Organization of Islamic Conference.

Salam al-Marayati appointed as Obama advisor and executive director and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council.

Imam Mohammed Magid appointed Obama's Sharia Law Czar from the Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel appointed on Advisory Council on faith based neighborhood partnerships

Remember what I posted about what was coming to this nation and is quietly being instituted behind your backs. Now you see why Obama will not condemn an act of terror when a Muslim person is involved.

In October of 2011 Obama told Eric Holder to run his surveillance activities on American's but leave out the Islamic centers and their Mosques. He is not going to offend a Muslim individual but he will offend you.

Like it or not....believe it or not Islamic Sharia law is going to replace or rights and freedoms as we know it. Obama is working hard day and night to establish anything and everything they need before his last term runs out because he knows that the next one elected may not follow his foot steps.

Take a look, look it up at how a population is ruled when Sharia law is in control, do you want this here. America better wake up and quickly to stop this.....its coming and it's got evil behind it......One word of though, whether you believe in God or not this is not about what you believe, this is about America's freedom to decide, to walk freely about, to have peace and its all about to be gone.

Chuckle.

• Upvote 2

I think I dislike the president as much as anybody, but really look at the posts you are talking about. The Organization of Islamic Conference, Director of Muslim Public Affairs, Islamic Society of North America. I am Cherokee and would think it very peculiar for anyone but a Native American to be appointed to a position in the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Most of the positions you are talking about could not be properly filled by anyone but a Muslim. On the other hand, I am somewhat concerned about the Homeland Security position.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

I think I dislike the president as much as anybody, but really look at the posts you are talking about. The Organization of Islamic Conference, Director of Muslim Public Affairs, Islamic Society of North America. I am Cherokee and would think it very peculiar for anyone but a Native American to be appointed to a position in the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Most of the positions you are talking about could not be properly filled by anyone but a Muslim. On the other hand, I am somewhat concerned about the Homeland Security position.

Roadrunner

Bingo Road runner +1

Let not fear run the day .

let courage always clear the way to the truth

• Upvote 1

End Quote

Patel is one of the most common Indian ( from India) last names.. So I guess his origin is Indian and maybe the  gentleman is of Hindu faith and not necessarily a Muslim. Most Folks in India are of Hindu Faith.

He could even be a Christian.

Edited by umbertino