Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV this morning?

Luigi1

What readers have done is legitimized the "gurus" by reading and listening to their "reports."  I refuse to demonize anyone for following (or at least reading) their posts, (because I am also guilty) but seriously, their prophetic words have been totally wrong for months and even years.  By doing this they prey on the hopes and expectations of thousands of innocents who are grasping for information.  Not to attempt to be super spiritual, but if any of these gurus were prophets from the Biblical Old Testament, they would be judged by one simple thing:  was their prophecy (prediction) true?  And in the Old Testament, if a prophet missed the prediction ONE TIME, they were taken out of their city and stoned to death. 

I think there'd be a lot of guru stoning going on if these guys were held to the same standard.   But, seriously, shame on them for taking advantage of anyone.

• Upvote 4

Wow... What a pic.

True...but you can get that same warm feeling by peeing in a dark suit. You get that warm feeling but nobody else sees it... another profound bit of wit and wisdom from the now infamous Cosmo Zythrobias....man of mystery, wit and all around nice guy...

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 1

I mean the rumors are getting absurd. I'm not coming in here anymore.

The rumors are ALWAYS absurd! Any expectation for anything else should be left at the virtual door. Have fun and enjoy the ride. I usually end up LMAO by the time I'm done here.

Go Rv!!

Blessings everyone!

• Upvote 1

he's either an idiot with people laughing on the phone after they've let him know "the good news" or he's a liar.  Both are pretty low on the totem pole....does nothing but get honest people's hopes up and makes the dinar speculation seem like a circus full of morons when there are actually several intelligent business men involved in it.  Very sad....

What readers have done is legitimized the "gurus" by reading and listening to their "reports."  I refuse to demonize anyone for following (or at least reading) their posts, (because I am also guilty) but seriously, their prophetic words have been totally wrong for months and even years.  By doing this they prey on the hopes and expectations of thousands of innocents who are grasping for information.  Not to attempt to be super spiritual, but if any of these gurus were prophets from the Biblical Old Testament, they would be judged by one simple thing:  was their prophecy (prediction) true?  And in the Old Testament, if a prophet missed the prediction ONE TIME, they were taken out of their city and stoned to death. 

I think there'd be a lot of guru stoning going on if these guys were held to the same standard.   But, seriously, shame on them for taking advantage of anyone.

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT!  IT WOULD BE GREAT,  HOWEVER,  IF WE COULD GET A FEW OF THEM...AND THEIR MESSENGERS...AND GUT THEM LIVE,  AS IN THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE "BRAVEHEART!"

• Upvote 1

"Treat this as an official confirmed rumor." 

TREAT THIS AS AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMED LIE. 

I may never understand how they can tell Lie after Lie after Lie. 

Just remember if it was created by TerryK and TNT Tony, it should not even be printed, much less believed.

So sad.

The thing that gets me are these dolts that eat this crap up! I mean how many times can someone say such crap and still have people care about what they say! And it's tough to accept as mere entertainment when it makes my blood boil...I would like to catch these guys in a dark alley and pummel them!

The thing that gets me are these dolts that eat this crap up! I mean how many times can someone say such crap and still have people care about what they say! And it's tough to accept as mere entertainment when it makes my blood boil...I would like to catch these guys in a dark alley and pummel them!

There will always be those who choose to believe out of naivete, desperation, whatever. Always. 

I have seen it go on for almost a decade.

Edited by umbertino

that moron has been saying its rved for years now.... lost count... in the hundreds.... how many times i heard 48 hours... lol

I know it's suppose to be Comical and thank you Luigi for a laugh but.....these people should have lived in the Medieval Times where we were allowed to waste Hot Oil by throwing it on these types. Go R V

• Upvote 2