Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, who's been riding the longest now?

Just to make it clear. When you ask people " who's been riding the longest ? " , remember that question has different meanings in other countries like the UK for example.

When I read the question initially, my mind took a second or two to adjust the answer, having spent 7 yrs in the UK.

Translation:   " who's been riding the longest ? " - " How Long Have You Been Having Sex ? "

Answer: Since 1972 if you must know . . . ;)  . . . just sayin.

Just to make it clear. When you ask people " who's been riding the longest ? " , remember that question has different meanings in other countries like the UK for example.

When I read the question initially, my mind took a second or two to adjust the answer, having spent 7 yrs in the UK.

Translation:   " who's been riding the longest ? " - " How Long Have You Been Having Sex ? "

Answer: Since 1972 if you must know . . . ;)  . . . just sayin.

Ok, this seems a little redundant, but I will address it anyway. First, this is just a fun thing. I think everybody pretty well knows, without a detailed explanation, that what the question asks and/or implies, is who has been invested in IQD the longest. Doesn't seem to me to be a lot of possible different interpretations to that...

Ok, this seems a little redundant, but I will address it anyway. First, this is just a fun thing. I think everybody pretty well knows, without a detailed explanation, that what the question asks and/or implies, is who has been invested in IQD the longest. Doesn't seem to me to be a lot of possible different interpretations to that...

Wasn't taking a dig, actually quite the opposite. Just having fun with this. I think I was your # 2 post on your thread. Glad you asked the question, as it goes I don't remember a thread yet like yours.

Merely pointing out the diverse cultures you have on this site and the possible humor from a simple and straight forward question. I recall the reaction my British girlfriend's [ who later became my first wife ] reaction when I told her she had a great looking ' fanny '. . . . [ buttocks ]; she thought I was refering to a different part of her anatomy

• Upvote 1

I recall the reaction my British girlfriend's [ who later became my first wife ] reaction when I told her she had a great looking ' fanny '. . . . [ buttocks ]; she thought I was refering to a different part of her anatomy

:bravo: ....... yep that something different in UK alright lol ..... it means something completely different in scotland again.

• Upvote 1

machine.   your statement. i find it hard to believe so many of you have been in this since 03-04  come on tell the truth. so every one from 03-04 was lumped into one pile of which i am one of them. so in my opinion that is questioning all of us and our truthfulness. when i bought my dinars i put them away for safe keeping and didn't bother with them until i found d.v.. oh one other thing i take nothing personally.

old timer

• Upvote 2

I think 99% understood what you meant.

:bravo: ....... yep that something different in UK alright lol ..... it means something completely different in scotland again.

How about Wales ?

I don't kill them in the closet. :rolleyes:

WM13

***///

:lol:  :lmao:  :P  OMG....! :lmao:  your such a creepy, spooky kitten stalker ! :lol:

...and we haven't seen poor SNOWGLOBE yet today.... you wouldn't happen to know

anything about THAT now would you.... hmmmnnn....?  :o  :(  :unsure:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

I've actually lived there for a few years .... they don't really use the word "fanny" they have some other choice word's which I don't think I can repeat here without getting them blocked lol .... you get the idea.

I appreciate the kind answer, The Machine. Thank you.

there is another from dec of 03. mrref. who has not posted in this thread.  oh and machine do you know me well enough to question my integrity or truthfulness and how many questions have i asked since i have been on this site. let me tell you a little about me. i retired from the missouri dept of correction 01/04 and in all the years i was there no inmate ever laid a hand on me. why you ask, just one word  (respect).and  on two occasions inmates actually protected me from other inmates in the heat of the moment. i earned my respect by giving respect to my fellow man. so if you want to question my integrity or truthfulness that sir is your problem. i know who and what i am.

old timer

Old Timer,

Please back off. There have been soooooooo many frauds on this site, you can't count them. And in defense you have not been registered on this sight long, or have any posts. There are reasons that members are not trusting. Enjoy the ride with some great people who you will get to know. Peace bro

frogee.   i see you have been on this site since 23 jul 2011 and have 477 posts. i have only been here since 28 sept 2011 and have only 91 posts. so i quess that make you the expert. but i was taught to stand up for myself and my family and friends, so when its inferred we are a liar. i will stand up for me and whoever else is involved  if i know them or not and that include you and the machine.   peace bro      

old timer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

frogee.   i see you have been on this site since 23 jul 2011 and have 477 posts. i have only been here since 28 sept 2011 and have only 91 posts. so i quess that make you the expert. but i was taught to stand up for myself and my family and friends, so when its inferred we are a liar. i will stand up for me and whoever else is involved  if i know them or not and that include you and the machine.   peace bro      

old timer

You are right, I am a newbee like you. I do not know how many times you have visited the site as you do no know about me.  I did not see where anyone questioned your credibility just a statement of fact. It really is unusual that you take such offense to a general statement.  Gives one pause.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok. I don't think there was any intentional doubting of character or integrity by anyone towards anyone or anything. This ride has been long and frustrating and nerves are a bit chewed right now. But, we're close! We really, really are. So let's just enjoy what fun we can have while we can!

Old timer, I would have to say at this point you have the lead. But, it's all in fun anyway! Interesting to see so many folks that have been in this for SO long. God...I thought I had been it for along time, but some of you guys have me beat by like 2 years! Holy Cr#p Batman!

• Upvote 1

Ok. I don't think there was any intentional doubting of character or integrity by anyone towards anyone or anything. This ride has been long and frustrating and nerves are a bit chewed right now. But, we're close! We really, really are. So let's just enjoy what fun we can have while we can!

Old timer, I would have to say at this point you have the lead. But, it's all in fun anyway! Interesting to see so many folks that have been in this for SO long. God...I thought I had been it for along time, but some of you guys have me beat by like 2 years! Holy Cr#p Batman!

I hear ya buddy .... sorry for causing such mayhem .... It was not intended nor was it directed at anyone.

here's an idea start another thread with a poll on it, with all the years from 03 till now and everybody can vote anonymously.

just ask people to take part of the poll and not tom make comments..... that way we'll see all the years and the amount of people in each year with nobody's feelings getting hurt.

• Upvote 1

And, let's not forget the immortal words of Marcel Marceau: "                                                          ". I thought that was quite eloquent myself!

I hear ya buddy .... sorry for causing such mayhem .... It was not intended nor was it directed at anyone.

here's an idea start another thread with a poll on it, with all the years from 03 till now and everybody can vote anonymously.

just ask people to take part of the poll and not tom make comments..... that way we'll see all the years and the amount of people in each year with nobody's feelings getting hurt.

It's an idea, but it's not that serious of a thing. Just a little diversionary humor while we wait...

I find it hard to believe soooooo many of you have been in this since 03 or 04 ..... come on tell the truth lol ..... how many of you bought at $1 = 4000 IQD lol

I do think some people have , for me it's only been 5 years ..... actually almost 6. next month is my dinar anniversary

the reason why I find it hard to believe is I've seen the ridiculous questions some of these 10 year vets have asked recently , now anyone who has been following something for 10 years would have a clue even if they weren't following it intensely, you just pick it up through the years.

I'm not going to target anyone but you know who you are ...... whats the point in lying to people you've never met. I couldn't care if you only bought your first dinar last week, honesty and integrity are hard things to find on the internet  and for the most part I think we have a lot here on this site so lets keep it up people.

I use to respect you. As I said Feb/04. That was when I was there. Well just want to say thxs as I will never answer one of these posts asking this type of question again.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I use to respect you. As I said Feb/04. That was when I was there. Well just want to say thxs as I will never answer one of these posts asking this type of question again.

pp

Really ...... here we go again , why is everyone taking it personally

basically all I was saying is i found it hard to believe so many were in this so early that's all .... I am sorry for the "come on tell the truth" bit in my first post it was said in jest but you cant tell that from reading text.

:shakehead:  you know what ... I've had enough too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1