Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Place cussion on floor before your jaw drops.

Luigi1

Thanks Luigi1! Now if they would just tell us the rate and do it. We are ready to be shocked!

GOI stated on several occassions that this would be the best Ramadan ever. One more day to Ramadan.

Several articles even stated a RI in the works or reinstatement of the old exchange rate before sactions. That rate was USD 3.40 to 1.

How come you put the same thing up every day, and nothing happens?

Wait tell it happens then post something. ?

Treat everything as a rumor untill varified.

This time Maliki is on record saying a rate change is coming.

The USA officially beomes Basil lll compliant today. That may be the one thing holding up the global reset.

• Upvote 4

Thanks

This just in from a Iraq news source...Ramadan will not affect the process. Ramadan is a fasting time but business does go on. Many are under the concept that the whole country shuts down for a month. Not true. Been there. Business goes on.

• Upvote 8

This just in from a Iraq news source...Ramadan will not affect the process. Ramadan is a fasting time but business does go on. Many are under the concept that the whole country shuts down

for a month. Not true. Been there. Business goes on.

Well with all the years in this investment prior years when Ramadan came no parliament or goi meetings. Nothing happens. They go on vacation.

Thanks luigi1.

Stay tuned "As The Jaw Drops" airs the next episode.

Well with all the years in this investment prior years when Ramadan came no parliament or goi meetings. Nothing happens. They go on vacation.

This Sunday...Parliament said they will be working through Ramadan. This global reset is bigger that that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What does it mean for us for the US to become Basil Compliant?

I think it has something to do with using your herbs and spices properly... just my thought's???  :unsure:  Does anybody have the Thyme???   :rolleyes:   ;) 

spices.jpg

Sorry Francie... but I couldn't resist!!!   :blush:

• Upvote 6

This just in from a Iraq news source...Ramadan will not affect the process. Ramadan is a fasting time but business does go on. Many are under the concept that the whole country shuts down for a month. Not true. Been there. Business goes on.

They fast from dawn till dusk. They go all day without eating and my understanding is that they truly are operating on two cylinders. So a lot of it has to do with lack of energy and lack of interests.... I don't think that it is that they can't, more of a mindset to stay focused. I once decided to fast for three days, and let me tell ya it takes everything you've got to not give in. By the the third day, all of your energy is gone and its all you can do to keep water close and lift the glass to drink it..... IMHO

Edited by jcfrag

I think it has something to do with using your herbs and spices properly... just my thought's???  :unsure:  Does anybody have the Thyme???   :rolleyes:   ;) 

spices.jpg

Sorry Francie... but I couldn't resist!!!   :blush:

Dunno Rod ...

But it's sure testing everybody's Impatients ...

Impatiens%20Jambalaya%20Lilac%200831fake

• Upvote 3

Thank you. Hope you are right.

What does it mean for us for the US to become Basil Compliant?[/quote

Wikipidia explains it well.

Basil lll is a internationally accepted banking standard that involves sharing of information, money transfers and asset backed currenciies.

No more money laundering or hidden monies offshore.

Basil lll sets the stage for the global reset.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1