Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Wants U To Thank A Guru !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Okie Update Followed By A Speech Where U'd Think That He's Receiving An Award !

7-1-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD MONDAY EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. -- WELL WHEN ALL THAT NEEDS SAYING HAS BEEN SAID--WHAT MORE ARE THERE TO SAY? THE PROCESS I HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO THE LAST 2 POSTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THERE ARE NO MORE STUMBLING BLOCKS IN THE ROADWAY AHEAD. WE ARE AT THE POINT THAT OUR GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED. IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE OTHER POSTS FROM OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS I WOULD HAVE TO CONGRATULATE THEM ON BEING CORRECT.

7-1-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE ACHIEVED AND THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE NOW LIES IN THE BANKS HANDS AND IS CONTINGENT ON A NOTIFICATION FROM THE U.S.T. TO ACTIVATE THE C/E. I CAN SAY NO MORE AND AM LIKE EVERYONE SIMPLY AWAITING ON THEM TO RELEASE THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THE LAST POST LETTING US KNOW IT IS OFFICIAL. PATIENCE IS STRAINED BUT OUTCOME IS ASSURED. ----BLESSINGS

(Dinar Recaps Note~ We would also like to thank Okie and all the Intel Providers for all their hard work, optimism, and encouragement....Thank you all...)

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WISH TO THANK ALL THE MANY INTEL PROVIDERS

THRUOUT THE YEARS THAT HAS BEEN SO DEDICATED AND DILIGENT IN THE PURSUIT OF INFORMATION TO BENEFIT THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MAY NOT HAVE ANY SOURCES OF THEIR OWN.

MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH TIME, ENERGY, AND EXPENSE THAT HAS BEEN PUT FORTH BY THESE INDIVIDUAL INTEL PROVIDERS. MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND MYRIAD'S OF CALLS HAS BEEN INVOLVED.

MANY TIMES THE INTEL HAS BEEN VERY DIS-HEARTNING BUT MOST OF THE PROVIDERS DID NOT POST THE NEGATIVE INTEL THAT SOMETIMES WAS THE ONLY KIND OF INTEL THEY RECEIVED.

I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS HAS STRIVED TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE THRU OUR POSTS TO KEEP MANY PEOPLE FROM SIMPLY GIVING UP AND SELLING THEIR CURRENCY BACK TO THE DEALERS AT A LOSS.

THE INVOLVEMENT AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS ENTIRE SAGA WOULD STAGGER YOUR IMAGINATION IF YOU ONLY KNEW ALL THE DETAILS BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WAS NEVER REPORTED ON.

ONCE AGAIN A HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE MANY PROVIDERS THAT HAVE SERVED US (MYSELF INCLUDED) THRUOUT THIS GRUELING PROCESS.

WE ALL WILL BENEFIT NOW FROM ALL THE COUNTLESS HOURS DEDICATED TO OBTAINING INFORMATION THAT HAS KEPT US PARTIALLY SANE. (AN OXYMORON) THERE ARE TOO MANY GURU'S TO NAME INDIVIDUALLY BUT I WOULD IMAGINE YOU RECOGNIZE THEM ALL BY NOW.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS TO MANY OTHERS THAT HAS TRIED TO DO THE BEST THEY COULD. THEY HAVE SERVED YOU WELL WITHOUT ANY RECOMPENSE WHATSOEVER.

SO----WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO COMMENT ON A POST THAT RE-CAPS PUBLISHES FROM THESE OTHER INDIVIDUALS A SIMPLE COMMENT OF "THANK YOU" WOULD BE APPROPRIATE.(THEY DESERVE AT LEAST THAT MUCH)

I AM GLAD THIS GAME OF HUNT AND GO SEEK IS FINALLY OVER.--MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS GOES UP FOR EACH ONE OF THE PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION AND TOO THE AVERAGE SITE ATTENDANT ON THE MANY OTHER SITES.---BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THAT WAS NOT MY LAST POST AND IT WAS NOT "THE POST"--STAY TUNED TO THIS STATION--SPONSORED BY DINAR DUMMIE GUMMIE BEARS--THE TREAT THAT PLEASES

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:bravo: I will say Thanks to Adam,Bumper64,Yota,Thug,Texasgranny,Sportfisher,Supergirl,DaveH,Carlablum,K98night,EagleEye,Vizioiraqi,Markinsa,Saint and many more who come here to give us the news from Iraq and other places Thanks for making Dinar Vet best place to come. :bravo:  :bravo:

Edited by mydogz
  • Upvote 11

"Narcissistic Drama Queen.......Craving Fame and all it's Decadence". A Perfect Circle.....By Maynard James Keenan.

I am ever so sure that if and when an RV occurs that this guy and all the rest of the gooroo's will be in for the fight of their lives for being the person who guided the masses through this investment. I can't wait to here and see all the interviews on various media outlets proclaiming their leadership and credibility. Well I have got news for them..........It won't matter. One bit. Furthermore I don't and won't care who was the one. In fact I will be happy for these moronic people to get out there and declare themselves God like to Dinar World. Here's my line of thinking.

It will put the spotlight on them and not me. It will make them ride the lightning and not us. They may make money and fame. Who cares if they do? That drama will be on them. I hope the media and the Government investigate their claims as far as they can because it's on them. I hope they fight it out for superiority and the claim to fame. I hope their claims cause them to file lawsuits and slander suits and whatever else they can think of to be proven the chosen one's of Dinar World. I hope this drama they have perpetuated over the years gets nasty and becomes their worst nightmares.......Yes. I know I am being nasty. However I feel it is what they deserve for being the no good liars and rumor mongers IMO, The Ticket Takers of the roller coaster ride that they.....They have been working on and building for years. I hope Okie here claims it because he will be proven to be.......shall we say one of the biggest Ticket Takers of all by calling it over and over and over again for many many years.Think of all the people that hung on their every word and quit their jobs or bought more than they should have and just wanging people's trust for their benefit. I hope it all comes out loud and clear. I hope they end up looking like they do here on Dinar Vets. I hope a future reporter reads this and looks into it and writes a really serious study of the gooroo's and does them poetic justice the likes of which they never considered. I hope they suffer from their egos as the Hero's of Dinar World.

While they are duking it out to be that hero we'll be going on with our lives all fat and happy and managing our new found wealth in peace and profit and not running from all the attention this is bound to receive when people realize what has occurred with this investment. Many non-investors are gonna have egg on their faces and I will enjoy hearing all the lies and excuses they use to tell why they didn't invest all the while having the foresight and good fortune of having done so and changing my world.....without them knowing I did invest and I hit. AMEN!!!

However the gooroo's will be demanding attention because say they were responsible for all this investment provided. To that I say I'd rather it be Okie having to fight off every person who comes around looking for a buck and they will come out of the woodwork.......To me I'll thank them all for being the bait. But that's all and nothing more. It's what they want and I say let them have it...............It Serves My Purpose. Keeps me out of the Limelight. It provides me a guy who the freeloaders can bug for money and leave me in Peace.

I want no one to know I have this money. I want to live the same no fame life I live today. I want to go to Burger King without being bothered or even kidnapped. (no I'm not paranoid). I don't want power and fame. I want to live like a normal person who has so much money I never have to work or deal with traffic, smartass bosses, demeaning drug test, crappy pay for harder than ever work and on and on. I am not wealthy. I don't know how to be rich. But given half a chance I can learn. But most of all I want freedom and the ability to control my world and not be controlled in my world.........Thank You.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

G.U.R.U.

Guys Unknowingly Repeating Unknowns??

I would like to THANK the Guru's from "other" sites for guiding me to D.V.

I am a Newb who hit all the sites for info about this exciting oportunity. The gurus from "other" sites convinced me to register with D.V.instead. For that, I Thank you!

Win or Lose it is an exciting ride! 

P.S.  I don't think Mr. Montana would appreciate being called a Guru. I mean I would put him right up there with Breitling. I Kid! I Kid!

Thanks for the site Mr. Montana!

• Upvote 4

What on earth are you wearing, this is not a late night dating website........

call me

rotflmao.

I want no one to know I have this money. I want to live the same no fame life I live today. I want to go to Burger King without being bothered or even kidnapped. (no I'm not paranoid). I don't want power and fame. I want to live like a normal person who has so much money I never have to work or deal with traffic, smartass bosses, demeaning drug test, crappy pay for harder than ever work and on and on. I am not wealthy. I don't know how to be rich. But given half a chance I can learn. But most of all I want freedom and the ability to control my world and not be controlled in my world.........Thank You.

End Quote

Agreed.

• Upvote 3

"Narcissistic Drama Queen.......Craving Fame and all it's Decadence". A Perfect Circle.....By Maynard James Keenan.

Yep. He's lying to himself again, alright.

I agree that Okie and Co. can have all the attention their little egos require if this thing actually pops. I'll just take my share and set about living quietly while seeking ways to do some good by it. That will be my way of saying thanks.

I am surprised he did not include a envelope with that speech so you can send him money for all the great intel and hard work he has done. The only scam part of this speculation is people like him that profit from pumping people up to buy more.  :butt-kicking:

Yep. He's lying to himself again, alright.

I agree that Okie and Co. can have all the attention their little egos require if this thing actually pops. I'll just take my share and set about living quietly while seeking ways to do some good by it. That will be my way of saying thanks.

Honestly ( maybe I'm wrong....) ...I don't think anybody is going to dignify Okie  and all the other "Gurus" with any att'n if this  extra, super late comer finally pops......Everybody would be very busy planning and doing stuff........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1