Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No UN rate, no Forex, no CBI updates as of 0700 EST 1 July.

Luigi1

Well Luigi, ALBUNDY posted an article somewhere that looked very promising. Ramadan (on my calendar) doesn't start until July 9th, so I'm not giving up hope. Hang in there buddy.

Yota just posted that same article in the "News" section.

• Upvote 1

Well Luigi, ALBUNDY posted an article somewhere that looked very promising. Ramadan (on my calendar) doesn't start until July 9th, so I'm not giving up hope. Hang in there buddy.

Your right. If it cant get done by Ramadan...the next window of opportunity may be in August or September. Remember the banking bills just voted on have only been read once. We must wait for three readings then implimentation of the laws.

Jaded as I may be, the only people making money from the IQD right now are the dealers who benefited from the flurry of desperate people spending their Friday paycheck on buying reserves after the news on Thursday.

We will be lucky if anything is announced before Ramadan and even some sort of movement by September.

A lot of positive things are happening for the people of Iraq and they should see the "light at the end of the tunnel", but for us to be able to "cash out" this investment, I'm hoping it will be this year. I think history has proven we "don't know what we don't know" and as usual, there are things that need to be completed well beyond Ch7 being lifted before we can get a return on our investment.... What those items are, no one has a clue except for a very select few...

As always, I hope I am wrong...

• Upvote 2

i have no idea .. i was told 2016 when i first bought this . they will have alot more  oil production in a couple more years .... and a 4 or 5 hundred billion gdp ..it depends on how they treat the west ..they could  end up with lower oil prices if they dont play  the game

a loaf of bread is 2.50 to 3 dollars now in the us .. the west raises its prices .. they get more dollars ... they think their rich .. but when oil was 30 dollars a barrel.. bread was 79 cents .. but the dollar is strong ..lol

40 years ago bread was 5 loafs for a dollar .. so if your young ..plan on a 10 dollar loaf of bread in 25 years ..

they still can do what ever they want with the dinar .. its anyones guess

No RV. Maybe next year. Don't know is left to be done,

Banking Laws...HCL...Amnesty...Baath....Tariffs...what else... have Brazani and Mr. M get together ....Loaded Smart Cards...

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

Banking Laws...HCL...Amnesty...Baath....Tariffs...what else... have Brazani and Mr. M get together ....Loaded Smart Cards...

When smart cards are loaded, the profit sharing from the oil revenues and the Tariff Bill is implimented, then finally we get paid.

Iraqis first. That is the way it should be.

• Upvote 1

a loaf of bread is 2.50 to 3 dollars now in the us .. the west raises its prices .. they get more dollars ... they think their rich .. but when oil was 30 dollars a barrel.. bread was 79 cents .. but the dollar is strong ..lol

40 years ago bread was 5 loafs for a dollar .. so if your young ..plan on a 10 dollar loaf of bread in 25 years ..

they still can do what ever they want with the dinar .. its anyones guess

breads not 2.50 at Walmart, unless you are getting the oat whole wheat with nuts on top. Regular bread at Walmart isn't expensive compared to let's say gasoline

breads not 2.50 at Walmart, unless you are getting the oat whole wheat with nuts on top. Regular bread at Walmart isn't expensive compared to let's say gasoline

ok the dollars strong ..

Precisely, Yota.  We needn't get so caught up in what the calendar says; rather we should be paying attention to what is being accomplished - and they have accomplished much in the last 30 days.  :)

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When smart cards are loaded, the profit sharing from the oil revenues and the Tariff Bill is implimented, then finally we get paid.

Iraqis first. That is the way it should be.

Spot on, Luigi!  Been waiting for almost 9 years... I can wait for the final pieces to be in place, then take my place in line behind the Iraqis (after all, this IS about them and not us). 

• Upvote 2

After a decade of the carrot swinging off the end of a stick inches from my nose; I'm taking a break for a while.

These people will be talking about courting Big Business for investment, we're Free & Sovereign, the strength of the USD to the IQD articles until lord knows when.

Maybe they'll get around to an RV at some point, time for talk is over-Action speaks so much louder than rhetoric; but it seems these people love to hear the sound of their own voices. Bless us for our intentions. All their talk is wearing thin right now.

[ True, that some in Iraq have their finger on the pulse of what is to be done in a timely fashion, just not enough ]. I will be genuinely surprised if they actually RV this year.

Great that Iraq is out of Ch7 to be sure. Quit the bickering, foot dragging & brinkmanship in the sand box.

Got a line open to several jobs overseas that will make me good money while I wait for these sand monkeys to pull their heads out of their A$$E$. It means being seperated from my family, again. Just can't wait any longer.

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone...a little history on me...I am new to this forum but not new to following/investing in the dinar. I have never hung my hat on the RV as a sure thing but do think it is possible and i try to continue to be optimistic! :) I have traded the forex for myself since 2005 so I am very familiar with how that works. I have a few questions for you experts.

1. How much control does the US have over the RV of the dinar? From a politically motivated standpoint, would it not behoove the Obama administration to push for the RV as that would easily fund Obamacare and decrease the national debt-- both of which receive harsh criticism? Or does the US not want to lose control over Iraq (and we know he who has the money, has the control)?

2. Do you guys feel that the US government is hampering/preventing/delaying this RV from happening to prevent investors such as us from becoming millionaires? I would think the big picture of receiving income tax dollars from all investors would be more beneficial than not.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and replies!

DinargirlTN