Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD 1 = 2,5 US$? Wouw!

ALBUNDY

Link?

While you chew on that does no one remember clinton ,obama,kerry,gienther,hitting a brick wall every time the took there economic plan to china ?

Well china as the biggest factor in this in the last 2 years the demands they wanted were for us to control our people better ,to remove and censor certain web sites ,they wanted real real estate.US BANKS most importantly they wanted our bull sht totally exposed the FED the IRS monsanto,HHARP,all military wrong doings on and on and we have done every item .

I would be very very happy with 2.50 that's more then I ever expected thank God I pray it come soon for all of Iraq and us I see some you guys are not happy with that well that is more money most us will make in our life times I'm surprised that some you are not happy with that. WOW.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I would be very very happy with 2.50 that's more then I ever expected thank God I pray it u guys are not happy with that well that is more money most us will make in our life times I'm surprised that some you are not happy with that. WOW.

some people are never happy
  • Upvote 1

I would be very very happy with 2.50 that's more then I ever expected thank God I pray it come soon for all of Iraq and us I see some you guys are not happy with that well that is more money most us will make in our life times I'm surprised that some you are not happy with that. WOW.

Me too mydogz, I'd be happy with 2.50. Wow! that would be more than happy.  I have to stop getting so excited, I begin to feel faint.  Come on RV!!! bring hubby home sooner. 

who negged mydogz?????

i got ya gal....

I'm surprise the negger's are out with all the excitement.  SnowGlobe + plus one to you for helping Mydogz out.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

under the currenct exchange regime this means 1166 dinars equals $2.50 .. or at least they say they can cover it 2.5 times ..right now they only guarentee 1166 dinars for 1 dollar

this article in my opinion says they can cover the rate with the currenct exchange regime 2 and a half times ..

so to calculate that rate .. take your calculator  and devide 1166 by 2.5 ...you gey 466.4 dinars  exchange rate to one dollar ..

after they calculate the new exchange rate according to the reserves avaliable .. then they can talk about  dropping zeros ..or  adding to that value slowly ..by increasing the reserves by 20 or 30 billion a year

in 10 years they could have 3 or 4 hundred billion in their reserves ..maybe more 5 or 6 hundred billion ... or 800 billion ten times that rate or around 46 dinars to a dollar

maybe they can sell off a trillion in oil reserves as futures in oil stocks  or oil bonds .. locking in oil prices for the next decade ..

geez a trillion in their reserves would   give us aroun 25 dinars to a dollar exchange rate ..

or we can sit in the lop bin and pout ..theres alot of ways of looking at this . to discredit any of them  is not   very bright

Edited by dontlop

Specific country characteristics, policymakers’ preferences, credibility of institutions and policymakers can influence the choice of regime. Most important factors influencing the decision are size and openness of the country to trade and financial flows, stage of economic and financial development, structure of trade and production, inflation records and the type of shocks the country faces. Once the decision is taken, a supportive policy environment, which includes prudent macroeconomic policies, consistent monetary policies and credible institutions, is needed for the exchange rate regime to maintain a stable and competitive exchange rate. In the presence of inconsistent policies and fiscal imbalances, crisis would be inevitable under any exchange rate regime.

Edited by dontlop

***///

When even a CAT sticks up for DOGZ, you just know it's gettin' real up in here...! :lol:

Love you GLOBE & DOGZ!  :wub:

I love you gals too!!

But yes I will stick up for those that are negged for no reason....especially an animal lover!!!!!

We are a special breed!

• Upvote 1

this article in my opinion says they can cover the rate with the currenct exchange regime 2 and a half times ..

so to calculate that rate .. take your calculator  and devide 1166 by 2.5 ...you gey 466.4 dinars  exchange rate to one dollar ..

Thank you......thats exactly what its talking about......not that they could support a 2.50 dollar RV currently...

Question is why dont they go ahead and push it forward??  Somebody is skeered.....

But in all reality it might be because of the program rate still being in place and them being afraid to release it because of the instablity of the market rate.....just thinking out loud.....

Thank you......thats exactly what its talking about......not that they could support a 2.50 dollar RV currently...

Question is why dont they go ahead and push it forward??  Somebody is skeered.....

But in all reality it might be because of the program rate still being in place and them being afraid to release it because of the instablity of the market rate.....just thinking out loud.....

Was hoping someone would point that out so I didnt have to sound like the bad guy this time lol......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i wish i knew .. i think they want to make this move in its entirety .. the whole trade  tarifs .. rv... new currency with kurdish language on it .. .. they want to impliment a whole new scheme of things all at once .. ,maybe a new  exchange regime too...

they may be taking m=sabbys advice and waiting till the beginning of a new year ,, new budget ,., and a whole bunch of macroeconomic measures to be implimented at once .. im sure its not easy to do ..i just think about all the papers involved in buying a house with financing .or a car with financing and insurance ..who knows whats involved with something global . hopfully they get an independent globally traded currency  with a crawling peg

• Upvote 1