Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zimmerman facing racist thugs ever since Martin jumped him.

sportfisher

Of course. It was just a big, older guy with a gun, killing a younger, smaller guy with no gun.

Couldn't be anything but self defense.

And it wasn't an oil war...

And we could'a won Vietnam if we tried...

And 911 was the Muslims trying to kill us all...

Prejudice and ignorance run deep

Sanstorm

Who said he was a thug? You? He was visiting people living there. He wasn't a thug. Guess all blacks are thugs?

you're Lame55, you are still promoting the picture in your mind of the 12 year old boy with candy, you have been deceived.

Bama if we look @ Zimmermans records he ws just as equal a thug if not worse. 

hey stud muffin head, your statements are totally fabricated.

can't have a CCW permit and all the phelonies you have created.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 6

Facts are:  If you are convicted of a DV you cannot get a CCP.  If you have a restraining order you cannot get a CCP.  Eyewitness put martin on top of Zimmerman.  Zimmerman was watching martin because he did not recognize him in the housing development which is what neighborhood watch is supposed to be watching.  Zimmerman had the wounds on the back of his head and broken nose.  I do not care if you like him or not, these are the facts.  Martin is equally a bigot with his term of creepyass cracker. 

• Upvote 4

The legal issue is not whether Zimmerman is a good guy or martin was innocent.  The legal issue is whether Zimmerman might have thought his life in danger.  Eyewitness places martin on top of Zimmerman.  Wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head proved he was injured.  So far the legal standard of a posed or perceived threat to life has been established.  It is not a popularity contest, it is a legal standard. 

• Upvote 5

The legal issue is not whether Zimmerman is a good guy or martin was innocent. The legal issue is whether Zimmerman might have thought his life in danger. Eyewitness places martin on top of Zimmerman. Wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head proved he was injured. So far the legal standard of a posed or perceived threat to life has been established. It is not a popularity contest, it is a legal standard.

Exactly.. well said!
  • Upvote 3

For the supporters of Zimmerman... if he is convicted for murder or not, how will that affect your life? Same questions for the supporters of Martin. If none of you witnessed with your own eyes what happened that night or none of you are directly involved with this case and it's outcome, why get so emotional about it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know everyone has an opinion and a right to voice it but not every opinion need to be heard. Especially if it's given just to cause tension within a conversation. What happens to Z is in the hands of the jurors. Some are going to be happy with the outcome and some are going to be pissed. One life was taken. The remainder of another life may be spent in prison. If not, that life may be taken on the streets as well. The way I see it, nothing positive or anything to be happy about will come from this case no matter what side of the fence you're on.  :twocents:

. I really had hoped we as a country have gotten past this race thing, it is 2013 by the way, not 1950, if GZ IS Found inoccent I really fear there be will riots in Florida, and this is something that we cannot have as a country, if what I READ about Obama's statement is true, that alone is fuel for the fire, and let that SOB figure what to use to put it out! God help us all, this whole innicdent is unfortunent and not cut and dry!

. I really had hoped we as a country have gotten past this race thing, it is 2013 by the way, not 1950, if GZ IS Found inoccent I really fear there be will riots in Florida, and this is something that we cannot have as a country, if what I READ about Obama's statement is true, that alone is fuel for the fire, and let that SOB figure what to use to put it out! God help us all, this whole innicdent is unfortunent and not cut and dry!

Obama?  he'll put out the fire he started with blood............maybe that's what the 15k russian troops is for, his own personal army, and the way he operates, he'll be backing the rioters.

• Upvote 2

Your right, this is a big mess. It was started by a bunch of black racist. Its a shame they have no respect for the rule of law. If there is riots. I would go round up rev. al, rev. jesse, the flordia congresswoman that wears the little pink cowboy hat and put them in jail without bail for starting riots with their lies. There is no doubt about travon being a thug in the making. I can't really blame Z for shooting him for beating the holy crap out of him. Just wished it hadn't killed travon. but when your in a fight like that, you don't have the ability to chose where your going to aim the pistol. I wished tracey and the ex could have worked out their differents and been the parents to travon, like they were to the older sibling. (seems like a good kid) from the early pictures of travon they had him on the right track, then tracey took off for what ever reason. From what I could gather from trial, tracey has split the sheets with his new girl friend. He's a sorry lot and liar too! yes he was caught in a lie, the two police officers have no reason to lie on tracey, they want to put a murderer in jail. like anyone else.JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hame55 I personally question your use or knowledge of firearms.  You NEVER just shoot into the air.  What goes up must come down.  That would have been an open and shut crime in the use of a firearm.  In a shooting of self defense the person is in a state of believing that if they did not do something immediately that their life was going to end.  The idea of giving a 'warning shot' over the head might be good in theory and pictures but not in real life.

Father was a hunter - elk, bear, moose, hog...I have used 12 gauge, 375 HH Magnum elephant gun, .22 rifle (won Michigan State prone 75 ft tourney).38 revolver, and I own a stainless .357 magnum 7" barrel and an 1865 Spencer Repeater. Been shooting since I was 12.  'Fraid you're a little off.

And shooting up in the air when you are trying to avoid a fatality or a fight is worth it.

Creating division? Because I respect the rule of law. What if everyone said, I'm not going to protect the constitution of the United States because we are afraid of the people that dont like it, they have a better ideal ie, (hitler). If to stand up for Truth and the American Way causes divison, sir, count on me to divide. Your right about praying for all involved in this. But your wrong if you say nobody can effect the outcome. To remain silent to the al sharptons of the world is the cowards way out, sir. The people of Florida and U.S. are being bullied by these black racist. Go stick your head back in the sand and pretend all is ok. please dont call me when these thugs come for you or your family. Its just a matter of time. Its people like you that allow these thugs to operate. Its not about Z or travon its about respect for rule of law. JMHO

Rule of Law will determine Zimmerman is guilty. He pushed a confrontation with T. when he should have held back and called police and waited for them to come. The WHOLE idea of neighborhood watch is WATCHING.

It's not called the "Neighborhood Kill" for a reason. But you racists just look right past that don't you to their colors and how you hate "thugs."

Any thought on why blacks by a higher percentage MAY be thugs?  Because they are kept out of good jobs by WHITES.

Duhhhhhhhh..........

My question is how do people like the Martins, get to make a mockery of the Florida judical system? The state A.G. needs to be voted out of office. They let this 19 yr old known Liar, provide their probable cause for an arrest warrant of Z. Travon was a punk and was being groomed as a want to be gangsta. Their precious little Travon went to a gun fight armed with skittles. This punk was fliming his heros beating up innocent people down in Miami, before his no count mama sent him up to his no good daddy. Travon and his girl friend are a product of failing school system, that these progressives want to keep shoving down the hard working tax payers throat. What amazes me is how the witnesses seem so afraid to tell what they saw. They seem afraid of the blacks like Al Shrapton, the black woman down there, that runs around in the pink cowboy hat. these people are racist bullies. I dont have to see Travon ground and pounding Z. All I have to do is look at Z's head, that is what is call circumstanial evidence. I think Z saved the people of  florida a lot of money. Cause travon was a punk and criminal in the making. It wouldnt have been long before he killed someone or was robbing someone and in the state prison costing the tax payers, If obama had a son he would look just like travon, well thats one time obama didnt lie. JMHO

You say T. was a "criminal in the making" - from your wonderful crystal ball! 

Can you tell when the dinar will revalue too? Oh Please, please?

If prejudice were liquor, you'd be dead drunk...

• Downvote 5

angela-corey-500x331.jpg

The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break.
Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman,
has been indicted
by a citizens’ grand jury
for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

The indictment accuses Corey of allegedly withholding photographs of Zimmerman’s head after the incident. Also,
Corey allegedly falsely signed an arrest warrant under oath
without including the pictures
as evidence.
Critics claim that Corey rushed the arrest warrant through because activists were rallying around the Trayvon Martin shooting, demanding that Zimmerman be charged with murder. Critics argue that Corey was attempting to secure a reelection with the support of the activists.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz stated that Corey’s actions were unethical and illegal.”

theres are accusatiojns and their are indictments .. she has been indicted

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Father was a hunter - elk, bear, moose, hog...I have used 12 gauge, 375 HH Magnum elephant gun, .22 rifle (won Michigan State prone 75 ft tourney).38 revolver, and I own a stainless .357 magnum 7" barrel and an 1865 Spencer Repeater. Been shooting since I was 12.  'Fraid you're a little off.

And shooting up in the air when you are trying to avoid a fatality or a fight is worth it.

Rule of Law will determine Zimmerman is guilty. He pushed a confrontation with T. when he should have held back and called police and waited for them to come. The WHOLE idea of neighborhood watch is WATCHING.

It's not called the "Neighborhood Kill" for a reason. But you racists just look right past that don't you to their colors and how you hate "thugs."

Any thought on why blacks by a higher percentage MAY be thugs?  Because they are kept out of good jobs by WHITES.

Duhhhhhhhh..........

Your shear ignorance makes me cringe. And you are a teacher? No wonder the American youth is in dire straits. Stick to English grammar, cause your knowledge of history SUCKS! Apparently, you had a great psychological f'ing, uh, I mean, upbringing. Your parents made you think, nothing you say or do could ever be wrong and it shows.

If ignorance paid dividends, you'd be RICH.

• Upvote 4

Duhhhhhhhh..........

WOW, I've not been on in a while and it looks like you haven't missed a beat there Hamster!! ROFLMAO  Still spreading the hate! 

If he would have pulled his gun and fired it in the air, yeah let's think about that for a sec:  He would have then been charged with reckless discharge of a firearm, most likely terroristic charges for scaring the poor little boy with skittles, (yeah right, gang banger), and heaven forbid the round would've went and hit anyone he would have been charged with manslaughter and yes he would have deserved the charge.

If you had opened your eyes and followed the case you would have already known why Z chose to follow M, it's already been stated that several crimes had been committed in the neighborhood (the reason for the watch) and the police hadn't been able to stop them, (most likely because of their lousy response time).  He was a prime suspect in the breakins by the way and had been caught with a bunch of jewelry already prior to this, (Oh, but wait he found it on the way to school, so never mind) :rolleyes:  So knowing this if I had been the watchman I would have followed him as well.  While the Hames of the world would have run back to their car as fast as they could drove home and sulked in the closet drinking gatorade until their therapist could arrive.

Kept out of good jobs by whites?  Really?  Dude you can't be that dumb right?  Blacks have a much easier ride to success then whites or any other race ever will.  Free this free that it's lack of desire to be anything more that keeps most where they are today plus an overzealous entitlement mindset and a pathetic educational system.  Change starts at home and most don't want to change.  Many would rather just keep blaming whitey for their own shortcomings.  And before you call me a racist, READ CAREFULLY as I said MOST and MANY not ALL, there is plenty of white trash, brown trash, yellow trash, etc. out there as well, so yep I'm an equal opportunity hater, I despise anyone who chooses not to get off their @$$ and get a job and do their best to support their families, and be a productive member of society instead of a burden on it.

You are right about one thing though, Martin wasn't a criminal in the making, he had already crossed that line to full fledged criminal.  Zimmerman did the world a favor in this case saving us tax money, and possibly saving the lives of others as our little thug continued to ramp up his criminal career.

Anyone who has seen the pictures of what Martin really looked like knows he was NOT the innocent little kid the liberal media portrayed him as.  This is about race, it's ALL ABOUT RACE!!!  Why haven't the justice for Trayvon perps been arrested for beating the hell out of white bystanders?  I say set Z free like he deserves, if anyone wants to riot, it's going to be open season, we do NOT bow to this kind of crap.  How does it help Trayvon or anyone else, by hurting people who had nothing to do with it, costing taxpayers millions in damage to property etc.?  It doesn't and they know it.  What it is a FREE shopping trip for the entitlement crowd, but atleast FL is a stand your ground state, so we should be seeing more self defense trials like this one if people do choose to riot!! :cowboy2:  :cowboy2:    :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

• Upvote 6

if they riot like after oj trial ..are they going to be beating white peoples skulls in like reginald denny just because he was white .. showing their racism ..

just wondering since they called zimerman a white  mexican from the beginning of these accusations ..

or are they going to target mexicans and say they are white mexicans

i never understood that .. does it mean they have an indoor job .. where as a darker mexican who  may be a roofer or landscaper with a dark sun tan would not be a white mexican ?

lame55,  I see in my crystal ball that you are a piece of work, just one last thing for you. You are part of the problem and not part of the solutition. Thats all got to say to you, and will not respond to any more of your backward statements good luck to you. cause your going to need it.

• Upvote 1

Well, the trial is over. Thanks to SXM radio, in my truck I was able to listen to the trial everyday. Based on all the evidence that was presented. Z Not Guilty! I think it was a shame T was kiilled. T had the opportunity to go back to his dads girl friends townhouse where he belonged I might add. not keep runnung the streets. It was his right to go where he wanted to go. now look where he's at Boot Hill. It was his right to wear a hoody, look where it got him Boot Hill. Moral of story dont wear a mask in a bank looking like a robber. Its your right to do it, I wouldn't advise it cause you may get shot even though you only have tea and skittles in your pocket. I dont care what your race is, If you going around acting like a thug and tough guy,it is going to cause you problems. T found out the hard way. He was a minor. His parents have the blood of their son on their hands. Where were they? Why no supervision? Why couldn't someone have drove T to that store and brought him back home. It was storming and raining that night. FL is the lightning capital of the world. That is the last place a minor needs to be, walking to a store. T's both parents need to be charged with child abuse and need to be arrested based on the evidence. If they had been supervising their son, he would still be alive. We know that, Tracy was whoring around with this other woman, where T was staying. We dont know where the mama was, are what she was doing, while their minor child was out in a thunderstorm, smoking dope, wondering around a crime ridden complex. This complex had been plauged by burglaries & home invasions. How do I know T was smoking dope! Z testomony he looked like he was on drugs! T tested postive for dope. Is tracy smoking dope with him? It would rase my suspesions if I seen a guy walking around in a thunderstorm with lightning poping around most people have enough sense to take cover, but if your high you might be acting like T. Its a crying shame this happened.(T shot) Now the martins need arresting for child abuse, I love to set on the jury for that. I can assure you if ole tracy were in Texas and I was on the jury, he would be pickin cotton for along time.(What we in Texas call Prison time, not a race deal, racist) As you can tell I blame the parents of minor children for their bad desessions or bad behavior. It is the parents responsibility to teach their children right from wrong. and to displene them. JMHO Peace & Love to all! Case Closed!