Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP doors are CLOSING

Adam,  I am a VIP member, just doing it 3 mos at a time.  It is all I could afford and couldn't do the rest, but just wanted to say that I do appreciate all that you do and have done.  For always being honest and forthcoming, never trying to feed us a bunch of junk, for always telling us just like it really is.  It is so refreshing to belong to something that is real and honest.  Just wanted you to know that I appreciate you!!!  Cant believe it is really here.  I am so excited!!!  Wasn't able to buy a lot, but what I did do will really help me now.  Just lost my Mom a few months ago, I had taken care of her for 10 yrs, (She had altzheimers), so having to sell the house and all that kind of thing as it was willed to all of us siblings, so this could not come at a better time for me.  Thank you Adam for this opportunity and for being a really stand up guy with your honesty and your caring for all of us DINARIANS!!  May God bless you for this!!

Brenda Davis

(Sassylassie)

I want to become a VIP but first need to know if I am holding onto worthless notes. Mine are not the NEW ones. Please advise if the old dinars are worth anything?

Check your notes against the ones on the CBI website - http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

If they are the same, you have the New IQD that were issued in 2003.

:cowboy2:

I sure would LOVE to be able to get into my VIP account!!!!!!  have not been able to do anything and am very disappointed that the RV is tight here and have not been able to do anything.  I am being told that I have a current subscription (which I already know) but when I go to the VIP sectrion it tells me that my subscription has expired!!!!!!   

I sure would LOVE to be able to get into my VIP account!!!!!!  have not been able to do anything and am very disappointed that the RV is tight here and have not been able to do anything.  I am being told that I have a current subscription (which I already know) but when I go to the VIP sectrion it tells me that my subscription has expired!!!!!!   

I do not see VIP on your account - if this is a mistake, please email VIP@dinarvets.com

Include your DV email and username, and the name on the credit card you used.

Been in Ecuador for the past 2 weeks.  No communication in the jungle.  Got back on Monday, read the post on Tuesday, and renewed VIP of Wednesday.  Happy to get back. Iraq out of Chapter 7 on Thursday, HCL passes on Sunday or Monday, and RV on Tuesday!!!  (At least that's what I would like to happen.  Here's hoping.).  

RV would really come in handy.  Sighted 400 ac. land, house(s), plane, boat, and hotel at the convergence of two rivers. Money would really help to purchase and renovate the properties.  Go RV!

Thanks to Adam and all the staff at DV!!

Nelg..... That's one of the places I'd like to visit one day ( when I'm able to afford it).... Ecuador......Heard good things....

Happy Birthday Swimkid. 

I just bought the VIP a couple of days ago.  been "lurking" for a long time, though.  I hope that everything is set up for me.  I do not know what I am suppose to look for, or "do."

I see you are now a registered VIP, congratulations and welcome!

You can start with the links in my signature - those will get you on the right track. :twothumbs: