Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP doors are CLOSING

Adam,

This AWESOME!! Thanks A.M.!

BTW, I signed up for VIP Tuesday, payment cleared my bank. Haven't received notice my membership went through yet. Not sure how else to check on this. Can you help with this? I'm excited to be a part of it all!

Russ

Adam,

BTW, I signed up for VIP Tuesday, payment cleared my bank. Haven't received notice my membership went through yet. Not sure how else to check on this. Can you help with this? I'm excited to be a part of it all!

Russ

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for questions on your VIP subscription.

:cowboy2:

Adam,

Russ

You should be able to see it when you look up top. It will have VIP. Hope its up there for you.

Been in Ecuador for the past 2 weeks.  No communication in the jungle.  Got back on Monday, read the post on Tuesday, and renewed VIP of Wednesday.  Happy to get back. Iraq out of Chapter 7 on Thursday, HCL passes on Sunday or Monday, and RV on Tuesday!!!  (At least that's what I would like to happen.  Here's hoping.).  

RV would really come in handy.  Sighted 400 ac. land, house(s), plane, boat, and hotel at the convergence of two rivers. Money would really help to purchase and renovate the properties.  Go RV!

Thanks to Adam and all the staff at DV!!

I just signed back up for VIP. How long does it take to gain access?

Depends on how you did it... if you used dinarsupport.com, 1 business day. If you used dinarvets.com, it should be immediate... if you're not in there within 24 hours, please email VIP@dinarvets.com so we can fix it.

Welcome back :twothumbs: