Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Word of caution...be vigilant where you purchase your IQD from.

I had my IQD scanned And counted at my bank. Most of it is counterfiet. I purchased 2 Million bogus IQD from a seller last November I just found out. The fellow can not be found.

Learn from my mistakes. In addition, do not let your IQD out of your sight. The scammers are coming out of the woodwork as the RV Dday nears.

I am now in the process of setting up a foreign currency account in prep of the day. I also have some bad VND purchased at Forex in Kuwait City in 2009.

I urge you to set up a foreign account at your bank if for any reason, to separate the good and the bad currencies, then deposit the screened currency. There is a fee for a foreign account simular to a safety deposit box fee but it is worth the added expense and peace of mind your currency has already been screened.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

One of our fears has always been that Iraq will just claim that the majority of

the "rogue" out-of-country scrip is non legal tender and make claims that they are

just trying to be taken advantage of and deny it all outright and refuse to accept any of it.

What the U.S. Gov - who may well be the entity taking it in from us in our case - plans to

do about us Dinarians is another thing altogether.

With our intense distrust of the muslim in the White House, we wouldn't put it past him

to screw every last one of us out of our currency speculation here and implement 2 different

sets of currency-exchange rules --- one for himself and another for the rest of us.

Breaking laws, screwing over Patriots and being arrogantly

selfish and self-serving is in his DNA.

<_<

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

***///

the "rogue" out-of-country scrip is non legal tender and make claims that they are

just trying to be taken advantage of and deny it all outright and refuse to accept any of it.

What the U.S. Gov - who may well be the entity taking it in from us in our case - plans to

With our intense distrust of the muslim in the White House, we wouldn't put it past him

to screw every last one of us out of our currency speculation here and implement 2 different

sets of currency-exchange rules --- one for himself and another for the rest of us.

<_<

Iraq must honor the IQD under IMF policies both in and out of country if it is to be internationally accepted.

Be vigilant where you buy your IQD. My own greed to purchase IQD at a good rate from a stranger that claimed he was in dire straights and had to sell for financial reasons was my own downfall.

Wow that sucks!

This is what happens when one gets greedy and allows emotion to take over reason. I blame no one but myself.

Screen your currency while we wait for the RV. Be one step ahead of the herd.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All too true. I have had mine checked 3 times but, I have had mine from the start of this ride and if the US or Iraqi Gov. says its no good ---someone is gonna pay. I don't think we only had to wait 9yrs, there is bound to be a punch line but I hope I'm wrong.  

***///

Still doesn't dismiss the possibility that Iraq can say it's bogus scrip and it won' be honoured.

Your right. Nothing is a guarantee.

My worst fear is a tiered cashout favoring the big boys. They get the full RV rate...we are only allowed to break even. Everything is a rigged game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I'm sorry!

Question- Did you compare it to official currency? Just curious, because years ago it seemed there was always something being posted about counterfeits & after researching it, I came to the conclusion (maybe misguided) that I would be able to detect a counterfeit.

I guess I should add that I have circulated & uncirculated that I have purchased from several places. They all look the same & have the same security markers.

***///

<_<

Dude I can't hit the (+) enough for this post. I was wondering how he would try to get his hands out while depriving the little people. Now there is a little perspective, Thank You!

• Upvote 3

***//

.... not to mention that the IRS - who currently has enough blood on it's hands to have been

involved in the O.J.Simpson case -- is going to be involved alone should tell us that we Dinarians

are most likely going to be put through a certain hell by this administration.

Iraq says they have the actual numbers....

that they know how much and where all the out-of-country IQD is....

When was the last time you  trusted a Bedouin in a Suq in a money deal...?

Good luck, Brothers and God help us all.

• Upvote 3

Wow, I'm sorry!

Question- Did you compare it to official currency? Just curious, because years ago it seemed there was always something being posted about counterfeits & after researching it, I came to the conclusion (maybe misguided) that I would be able to detect a counterfeit.

I guess I should add that I have circulated & uncirculated that I have purchased from several places. They all look the same & have the same security markers.

You should be OK but have the bills scanned anyways. There does not have to be a De La Rue at your local bank. The current money screeners have enough safe guards built in to separate the good from the bad.

Also, why did you post this in rumors?

Everything is a rumor untill you are cashed out and walking out of the bank.

***//

.... not to mention that the IRS - who currently has enough blood on it's hands to have been

involved in the O.J.Simpson case -- is going to be involved alone should tell us that we Dinarians

are most likely going to be put through a certain hell by this administration.

Iraq says they have the actual numbers....

that they know how much and where all the out-of-country IQD is....

When was the last time you  trusted a Bedouin in a Suq in a money deal...?

Good luck, Brothers and God help us all.

I read on one of the posts a while back that there were more IQD out there mostly overseas than what the CBI has actually printed.

With that said...a lot of folks are holding bogus IQD right now.

• Downvote 3

****////

and even if they weren't, the CBI would claim they are.

so there ya go.

You're right ----They've been setting the stage for the great denial for some time now and we

do not trust them as far as we can throw them.

sure hope we're wrong about this.

I hope your wrong too. Rumor has it even if we do reap our reward we will be taxed while our own Reps will be non taxed. Our elected officials will rig the game one way or another.

• Downvote 1

I had my IQD scanned And counted at my bank. Most of it is counterfiet. I purchased 2 Million bogus IQD from a seller last November I just found out. The fellow can not be found.

Learn from my mistakes. In addition, do not let your IQD out of your sight. The scammers are coming out of the woodwork as the RV Dday nears.

I am now in the process of setting up a foreign currency account in prep of the day. I also have some bad VND purchased at Forex in Kuwait City in 2009.

I urge you to set up a foreign account at your bank if for any reason, to separate the good and the bad currencies, then deposit the screened currency. There is a fee for a foreign account simular to a safety deposit box fee but it is worth the added expense and peace of mind your currency has already been screened.

Do you mind sharing with us which of the security feature(s) failed in your holdings?

Most of mine I purchased from overseas - Namely Jordan. There are several You Tube videos out there to help one determine the legitimacy of their IQD.

I'm confident my holdings are legitimate - they are not in my bank though.

I'm not a trusting sort when it comes to banks

***///

They will indeed, LUIGI...

It never fails to amaze us how much they get away with in a 

government that is supposed to be wired otherwise.

They know obummer-lack-o-care is bogus, so THEY don't have to accept it's terms.

They don't have to pay postage, but our Military troops have to....

They have their own bank where they get interest-free loans and most never even pay them back.

They get cheap haircuts even and we have to pay for it.

Our reps in Washington do not give a hang about US.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't going to say anything, but this thread reminds me of what, my coach in football, use to say, at half time.."Boys, when we get to the fourth quarter, Don't quit, play till the horn blows and game is over." then and only then, will we look back.

If you feel you have bogus dinar, Why not buy some from a reputable dealer NOW, instead of waiting for the fourth quarter to be over. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry to hear that Luigi,

I wouldn't  buy (and haven't) bought any Dinar except from dealers registered by the Feds and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

There is an old saying: but I won't say it.

I feel sorry for the person who sold it to you, they will have to answer for what they did, someday.

WM13

after finding your fake dinars  could you look at them and see  where they were not correct ?  can you detect them with your eyes knowing which ones are counterfit?

maybe you can take a picture of the fake ones and show us what to look for ..

• Upvote 1

I have pruchased about half my Dinar from a local bank thinking that it was more secure. However after paying them and waiting for the dinars to arrive (several days) I found the dinars wear badly worn and circulated. I'm talking really worn out dinars. many had rips or tears. Very disappointeed by the transaction.

I suspect one of the best ways to do a personal check about the validity of your IQD would be with a black light. One of the safety features was an incoded blacklight feature which would be extremely difficult to counterfeit and not work on copier forged IQD.

GP

I have purchaesd a great deal of dinar through Dinar Inc. I beleieve them to be reputable but always verify because it is possible for them to have received counterfeits through their purchases I guess. I have been in this waiting game for about 5 years now and have leraned to not be moved by every tidbit of information that comes down the pike. Fact is I cant even find the key to my safe that I have my dinar in now! Its been so long since I accessed it or looked at it I can't even remember last time I used the key.

Stupid lost key...