Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 6-26-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Maestro Adam, thank you so much!!  All is coming into reality as planned. And it isn't a moment too soon for me, although it almost was. I barely got in under the wire when I bought the corporation name thing just a few minutes ago, basically just as your chat started. I had been saving for it, and had just (honestly, only minutes before) managed to pull enough money together to take that first step. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.  It  will be extremely exciting to see how far forward we can take this and turn me from currently living near poverty level into a wealthy woman. I am laughing-- see?? hahahha & LOL . . . But I am basically overjoyed that I can have access to your site and to your advice and your financial program as we go forward.

• Upvote 3

[Adam Montana] next please!

[Saint] pattyangel Adam, you have over 32,000 members and a bit over 3,000 members have been online at one time. My question is, with all the great news coming out. Will your system be able to handle the load of more than 3,000 members being online at one time? Do you have a backup, to the backup the backup? Not questioning your ability in your system, just a very honest legit concern. A lot is riding on this investment, and I would like to know if we will be able to get in touch one way or another.

[Adam Montana] You bet We have a reserve backup server system that is actually able to accomodate over 30,000 online visitors at one time. In addition, the emails and texts sent to VIP members are done from a completely separate system, so no "DDOS attacks" or anything else will affect those notifications. :twothumbs:

This is good to know, thanks Adam for answering my question.  I have to be honest I was a tad concern. 

MSN-Emoticon-surprise-117.gif

But if this thing happens tomorrow then someone better be around to pick me up.  Just feeling a little light headed.

MSN-Emoticon-098.gif

Hello Wealthhound :wave: :wave:

• Upvote 3

Adam I took advantage of your discount and just bought the lifetime VIP. How long does it take before it lets me in the VIP forum?

I'm sure Adam's VIP staff are in overload at this moment so it might take a little longer than normal!  If you have completed the purchas transaction you are good to go as far as being allowed in if Adam decides to lock the VIP front door!!   :peace:  You can always send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com with your transaction info and they will be glad to help you out!!  

I just think they are super busy but will get you taken care of ASAP!!  :woot:

Adam I took advantage of your discount and just bought the lifetime VIP. How long does it take before it lets me in the VIP forum?

Even though the response has been high, it should still be less than 1 business day for your response.

KEEP IN MIND... you will need to respond to our email requesting confirmation of your Name and Address for your Certificate! We will not look online, search the forum, or check a PM - it must be in REPLY to our EMAIL. :)

This is good to know, thanks Adam for answering my question.  I have to be honest I was a tad concern. 

MSN-Emoticon-surprise-117.gif

But if this thing happens tomorrow then someone better be around to pick me up.  Just feeling a little light headed.

MSN-Emoticon-098.gif

Hello Wealthhound :wave: :wave:

Hi Patty!!!...Been thinkin' of you' and my other friends on DV...know why I believe this is about to wrap???

Cause we had a "Directors" meeting at work (of which I am one) and it was basically a pi$$ on Cat session

The storm before the quiet...persecution...I think you get it!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!

Thanks all for the questions and all the excitement!! WH

• Upvote 1

I am a bit frustrated.  I received my VIP email link, but when I clicked on it, it said I was not authorized to see it.  I am a platinum member.  What do I do?  Or what did I do wrong?  Please respond by email, because I am not very good at navigating this site.  luckylady

Well hey hey hey Sir Adam. We shall see. Hope to get that great news tomorrow and the post rv attorney info so I can set things up as best as possible tax wise via the VIP special Post Rv Attorney Rate. You know trusts, wills, etc. I dont have the $299 to spare right now for the OSI plan and will have to set it all up after the RV and then cash in. We will see.

Pi$$ on Cat?!?!?!?

watch that language

Just teasing..sorry about your meeting...lets hope that a week from now things are a whole lot different...in a wonderful way!!

HaHa Snowglobe....wasn't referring to you...I personally LOVE cats!!!

I sure can't wait for next week....WH

Thank you Team Adam! (Yes, I know you are not from The Voice and no I am not confused today.) You and your team have done so much for us along this journey and you all deserve more than a big thanks.  Its good to have some positive news today! Take care of yourself. We need you!

I have not been visiting this site like I use to I would read everything & get excited then nothing. But now my stomach is turning & turning with excitement I can hardly stand it!!  Thank you so much Adam for everything that you have done & will do to help us all become wealthy!!!  Go RVVVVVV!!!!   :rolleyes: