Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The International Monetary Fund extended a loan agreement for Iraq in seven months"

Tripphood

6-19-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The International Monetary Fund extended a loan agreement for Iraq in seven months" This is not a good article. If true, the IMF just gave Iraq an excuse to do nothing with the dinar for 7 more months. And this seems odd since the IMF had two Article IV consultations with them encouraging them into Article VIII. Yet, Iraq wants out of UN Chapter VII at the end of the month. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned)

6-19-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni We know Maliki is smiling ear to ear as he will continue to smuggle dollars to support Syria, and Iran. Makes no sense to me. If I was voting come the end of the month, I would say no. They want 3.7 billion from the IMF, how they going to pay Kuwait 11 billion? it makes zero sense. I am really mad tonight at this. Usually, it takes a few days to see this kind of information on the IMF. If it is recycled, we shall know in a day or so.

Someone please tell me this is NOT true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone please tell me this is NOT true.

It's Not True ! ;) It Appears To Be A Recycled Article Which Looks To Be Debunked In The DV News Section !

See Link Below .......

My opinion is that this is a recycled article. I posted it in case anyone is freaking out over this right now. Supposedly, we have two to three days to wait to see if the CBI and/or IMF post this news. We'll see, hopefully not.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/124915-monetary-fund-extended-a-loan-agreement-for-iraq-7-months/#ixzz2WiNYqIJY

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Kap  fooled, boy is that a revelation!--if you go back to the article when it was written then the timeline on the extension is just about done or past and again Iraq will have to begin paying as an internationally recognized country --if not and the article is true then Iraq will really float in oblivion!

Just my opinion --hate 3 letter words

i cant find this article on the IMF website so this is indeed a recycled article.

Kap  fooled, boy is that a revelation!--if you go back to the article when it was written then the timeline on the extension is just about done or past and again Iraq will have to begin paying as an internationally recognized country --if not and the article is true then Iraq will really float in oblivion!

Just my opinion --hate 3 letter words

its recycled trust me. If it was real it would be on the IMF site which it is NOT.

• Upvote 2

When I first got into this roller coaster ride, via my wife and a friend of hers, I read the "Guru" stuff. This was a few years ago. It took me about a week before I realized that as ignorant as I was about the Dinar I needed different sources. I therefore started doing my own research. I'm still in much darkness as to my education, but I did become enlightened to not put much stock in the "Gurus". As many, I at first thought these folks had sources that were "in the know". The best thing that ever happened to me was discovering this site. Lots of different opinions, lots of articles, and a person can draw their own conclusions from the information provided. I still like to read the "rumors" and "Gurus" only because as in everything, there may be something to be learned. Like, Okie is almost done with his remodel after the tornado, pumpers continue to pump, Gurus play on fears and insecurities, and if you want to be a successful Guru, invoke the name of the Lord. If all else fails, just make up some convoluted stuff and use big words.

• Upvote 2

When I got I to this, I talked to a site owner. You all know him. He was told that things would get REALLY CRAZY before the change of this currency. You are all correct. This is an old article. We shall see. I'm looking at a week from tomorrow. If jot then, these dinars are back in the safety deposit box. I will say this. Just like our politicians here in the US, their belly buttons must be made of glass. That would be the only way they can see what is going on around them. JMHO...

Sorry...I can't correct my spelling in the post. I'm on this da$n phone.

When I got I to this, I talked to a site owner. You all know him. He was told that things would get REALLY CRAZY before the change of this currency. You are all correct. This is an old article. We shall see. I'm looking at a week from tomorrow. If jot then, these dinars are back in the safety deposit box. I will say this. Just like our politicians here in the US, their belly buttons must be made of glass. That would be the only way they can see what is going on around them. JMHO...Sorry...I can't correct my spelling in the post. I'm on this da$n phone.

No froblem, youre spelling is find

• Upvote 5

the reason i got  on that post is ...last year i posted that article around 50 times from september through feb 28th ..and it was gone over so many times .. then it came up again yesterday ..those gurus never even talked about it they were all into there wierd  stuff about itsin the budget and all those rates they were swearing they knew  the dinar was going to come out at ..

and this  imf  story on the extension and  the reason was to fix the exchange regime was of interest to me .. then on may 21st after the imf report came out .. it was  over ..i thought their would stil be a more detailed report coming out in june but so far nothing .

but that extension is over .. those stand by agreement only last so long and the maximum they can last according to the imf is 3 years ..  and 3 years was up last february ..

from the imf >>>  Duration. The length of a SBA is flexible, and typically covers a period of 12–24 months, but no more than 36 months, consistent with addressing short-term balance of payments problems...

its over and done with

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sba.htm

heres Factsheets List

kind of like an index for the imf >> http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/eng/list.aspx

Here's the link to the article here at DV.  yota posted this article in August 2012.  It matches word for word to the article Kap read yesterday, with yesterdays date.  I believe as we get closer, to Iraq moving into a free market economy, we are going to see much more of this type of PROPAGANDA!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/124915-monetary-fund-extended-a-loan-agreement-for-iraq-7-months/

• Upvote 1