Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki-moon seeks to obtain a positive decision from the Security Council conveys Iraq to Chapter VI

yota691

17412099749.jpg

06/13/2013 12:16

Search UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday, with the Iraqi ambassador to the Organization Mohammad Ali Hakim and Kuwaiti Ambassador Mansour Ayyad Al-Otaibi procedures for the implementation of the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, as a prelude to a resolution of the UN Security Council recognizes the interaction of Iraq positively with those files. quoted sources media for the Iraqi ambassador said, "The Secretary-General of the United Nations recognizes the memorandum of understanding signed by the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait in 28 of last May to set up a technical committee holds the practical arrangements for maintenance of border markers between the two countries," explaining that the Secretary-General would submit his report to the Council on the positive achievements of Kuwait and Iraq last week. "Hakim added, "In light of this report will be a resolution of the Council recognizes that Iraq fully with its obligations under Chapter VII and now heading to resolve other matters through bilateral relations under Chapter VI under the umbrella of UNAMI."

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 8

13-06-2013 01:08 PM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki call from UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, file Kuwait and developments therein. A statement from Maliki's office received the Agency (news) a copy of it: The Ban Ki-moon Ohaj the progress made ​​in bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait, affirming that The United Nations will work their best in order to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. For his part, al-Maliki praised the role of the UN and its support for the positions of Iraq, especially in his efforts to get out of Chapter VII. / End / d. o /

• Upvote 5

Ban Ki-moon to the owners: We will do our best to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

06/13/2013 - 13:18 | Source:   SM-1-634629974004106283.png       Policy     173 views       Editor:    Ammar al-Ani  

NB-77660-635067157956257392.jpg
SearchBigger.png

Maliki and Ban Ki-moon said in an earlier meeting

ArrowSelected.png Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
said UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, on Thursday, said the United Nations will do its best to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, while praised Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the role of the UN and support for the positions of Iraq.said the Information Office of the owners said in a statement, Today, seen "Alsumaria News", he said, "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki received, yesterday evening, a telephone call from UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon," noting that "Ki-moon stressed the owners seek United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII." The office said that "Ki-moon welcomed the progress made ​​in bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait," he said, adding that "the price of Iraqi government's efforts to resolve all the problems inherited from the previous regime with the countries of the world, especially neighboring countries." The Office, "The al-Maliki praised the role of the United United and its support for the positions of Iraq, especially in his efforts to get out of Chapter VII. 

13-06-2013 01:29 PM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, with U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Robert Beckerovi and the Ambassador of the United Kingdom arrangements for the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII. said Foreign Ministry statement received Agency (news) a copy of it: The Zebari and ambassadors reviewed the ongoing deliberations in the Security Council on a new resolution in the House of Security around fulfilling Iraq Baltazmath International about the State of Kuwait as a prelude to the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII. added: will the Iraqi government and the ministry to expand its consultations with the five members الدائميين all the members of the Security Council during the coming period to help and support Iraq. / End / d. Q /

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

United Nations: Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII

eb3b2c06-fd1b-4be2-916c-e97a9d23f43e.jpg
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon
16:03
June

BAGHDAD - Qena

The United Nations welcomed the progress in bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait , stressing that it will work it can to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

This came during a telephone call received by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of Iraq, Ban Ki-moon,Secretary-General of the United Nations, which praised the efforts of Iraq to resolve all the problems he inherited from the previous regime with the countries of the world, especially the neighboring countries.

A press statement said that al-Maliki expressed his appreciation for the role of the United Nations and its support for the positions of his country, especially in its efforts to get out of Chapter VII.

His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti Prime Minister, had made on Wednesday, a short visit to Iraq during which he held talks with the Iraqi side addressed all outstanding issues between the two countries, and strive to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

• Upvote 4

"In light of this report will be a resolution of the Council recognizes that Iraq fully with its obligations under Chapter VII and now heading to resolve other matters through bilateral relations under Chapter VI under the umbrella of UNAMI."

To me, this is saying, or Moon is saying it's done, moved to Chapter VI.
YES!
WM13
  • Upvote 1

Sure does..IMO Nothing can stop it now...but to be on  the safe side...let's hope we don't have any bone head moves...by a select few....

Amen my friend, like I said yesterday this is the closest we have ever been to 

being able to say, I guarantee it.  :bravo:  

• Upvote 2

It all sounds good, but do we want iraq out of vii as long as malarky is still in the driver seat. does not sound like a good idea to me and all the recent good news, to me is coming to fast and furious. i have been in this since dec of 03 and not much has happened in all those years. it just makes me Leary.  sorry do not want to be a downer, but i will remain on the side of caution.   i was born in the show me state.  

old timer

Edited by old timer

It all sounds good, but do we want iraq out of vii as long as malarky is still in the driver seat. does not sound like a good idea to me and all the recent good news, to me is coming to fast and furious. i have been in this since dec of 03 and not much has happened in all those years. it just makes me Leary.  sorry do not want to be a downer, but i will remain on the side of caution.   i was born in the show me state.  

old timer

I believe the new Driver is Hakim...I will keep it clean as to what he told Mr. M what he do to him, in front of everybody.. if he didn't straighten up... :eyebrows: IMO

• Upvote 2