Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU THINK WE'RE REALY ALONE?

ponoboy

lets all try to keep an open mind here. What if humans are the dominant dna in our galaxy? What if the adam and eve thing is true? What if we were implanted on this planet? Can anyone prove without a doubt that's false. What if the "ALIENS" look exactly like us, but from a much more advanced civilization. IMOP the only thing we know is that we don't know.

It is my most humble opinion that we have been seeded by beings from other planets more than once.  I am referring to our physical make up, of course.  I think that most of us souls have volunteered to come to this beautiful planet to learn.  When you compare the size of earth to some of the humongous planets out there, it is no larger that a spec on a knat's arse!  Then you put us on that tiny spec, comparatively speaking, and it makes one mighty humble!  It is really quite a paradox because as soul, we are children of God.  Eternal beings.  There is a pool of water that is in Death Valley that is so hot it bubbles that has small fish living quite succesfully (?).  Organisms can adapt to whatever type of environment a planet supports.  I doubt they would look much like us if the environment was dramatically different.  However, they may be quite sentient and could possibly be more advanced spiritually & technologically.  Their bodys would be quite different in order to survive on that particular planet.  Just saying, Gary2

There are an estimated 100 billion earth like planets in the known universe. Do you think we are 1 in 100 billion. I think we're not of this planet but seeded here. We are the aliens!

You might want to up that calculation just a smidge. There are 200 billion stars in this galaxy alone, and an estimated 100 billion earthlike planets in this galaxy. There are an estimated 100 billion galaxies in the known universe. It's estimated there are 50 sextillion earthlike planets in the universe.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/152573-astronomers-estimate-100-billion-habitable-earth-like-planets-in-the-milky-way-50-sextillion-in-the-universe.

It really is imcomprehensible how big this galaxy really is. 200 billion stars, and if we sent a space ship using the sun as a slingshot like voyager traveling at 38,000 mph it would take 76,000 years to get to our next door neighbor Proxima Centauri which is just 4 light years away.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

lets all try to keep an open mind here. What if humans are the dominant dna in our galaxy? What if the adam and eve thing is true? What if we were implanted on this planet? Can anyone prove without a doubt that's false. What if the "ALIENS" look exactly like us, but from a much more advanced civilization. IMOP the only thing we know is that we don't know.

I invite those interested  to read " Message from Pleiades" by Eduard  Billy Meier. Good book.  You can find many excerpts on the Net.

Ape descended life forms? maybe you!

Now you know why I dont read garbage fictional books.

They know nothing of the subject but inject their own ideas

of know nothings.total waste of money and time.

Aliens what a laugh.If you read your bible as many times as you

read fictional books you would already have the answer you seek.

To fill the mind with senseless garbage and then you seek real answers

and put them into a clouded mind.

A book written by a group of men living 2000 years ago tells us what we are alone...

in a galaxy 200,000 light years across, with millions of stars and planetary systems in this ONE galaxy alone, with billions of other galaxies visible, each with billions of stars...quadrillions of planets going back in time more than 4 billion years... but a bunch of little, self-important men running around in linens write a book, translated many, many times, that says we are alone so we must believe that...

Merely considering we are alone condemns our imaginations to dust...

• Upvote 2

Nope... errr... ummm...

No... I don't think we are the only life in the universe.              Really?                Is that a question?

I have always felt since I was a child laying on a grassy hill... looking up... that we may be like tiny little ants.

That there was life up there much more evolved than we are.

....and keep your minds open.

End Quote

You are aware that concept alone scares the sxxt out of many....They're simply not used to.

Not a federal charge, of course...Just saying.

I think some are alone, others have voices in their heads to talk to. 

There's a lot of other possibilities between these 2 you just described imho.

A book written by a group of men living 2000 years ago tells us what we are alone...

in a galaxy 200,000 light years across, with millions of stars and planetary systems in this ONE galaxy alone, with billions of other galaxies visible, each with billions of stars...quadrillions of planets going back in time more than 4 billion years... but a bunch of little, self-important men running around in linens write a book, translated many, many times, that says we are alone so we must believe that...

Merely considering we are alone condemns our imaginations to dust...

My point exactly..... But no.... The ENTIRE Universe was created only for Humans......Sigh.

Edited by umbertino

Einstein posited that the speed of light was the absolute to the speed of objects and the transfer of information. His buddy Niels Bohr cooked up quantum physics and claimed that "entangled" particles would respond instantaneously to each other no matter how far removed they were and had the math to back it up. Einstein detested quantum theory in general and remote entanglement specifically, which he called "spooky interaction at a distance" and spent the rest of his career shooting blanks at quantum physics.Recently there has been significant advancements in refining particle entanglement which leads me to this speculation: in the next ten years a quantum camera of some sort will be achieved such that the particles embodied in the camera will instantly display an image on the "home camera" the matrix of particles of the remote camera, which can be accelerated to near the speed of light and shot off to a likely planet say twenty light years away. The particles are limited to the speed of light but the entangled information is communicated instantly so we will be able to view the away camera's progress in real time, no time lag. Could be an interesting endeavor. And cheap! We could send out thousands of these paired cameras for a few million dollars.My apologies to any physicists out there for so much I must have gotten wrong, I'm just a science fan, not even a geek.From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

• Upvote 2

apes and monkeys are derived from degenerate  humas.. they got it backwards .. monkeys came from man .. not man from monkeys ..

they were defects  born with defects .. from inbreeding of midget pigmees ..they were outcasts and learned to adapt to the trees ..

confirmation is key .. in the end .. the scientits cannot confirm the theory of eveolution of man ..

eveolution is real .. but  the theory of evolution of man is just a theory .. no confirmation exists nor can ever be proven ....

hey a retarded midget  may be the father of all monkeys and apes gorillas ect,.. we know  about birth defects ..they are fact .who knows what kind of offspring  could of came about  by eating something toxic  during pregnancy millions of years ago.

as far as other life forms . it could be some kind of religious belief i guess since its not provable,,

look at the kangaroo .. with those little front legs and a pouch .. come on .. thats from inbreeding..look at em .. big ole tail ..

You are stating a reverse type of evolution. 

You might want to up that calculation just a smidge. There are 200 billion stars in this galaxy alone, and an estimated 100 billion earthlike planets in this galaxy. There are an estimated 100 billion galaxies in the known universe. It's estimated there are 50 sextillion earthlike planets in the universe.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/152573-astronomers-estimate-100-billion-habitable-earth-like-planets-in-the-milky-way-50-sextillion-in-the-universe.

It really is imcomprehensible how big this galaxy really is. 200 billion stars, and if we sent a space ship using the sun as a slingshot like voyager traveling at 38,000 mph it would take 76,000 years to get to our next door neighbor Proxima Centauri which is just 4 light years away.

And what makes you believe we are the top of the food chain in regards to intelligence and/or traveling amoungst the stars?? I can easily presume we are in our infancy in regards to both intelligence and traveling amoungst the stars, while others are more advanced.

• Upvote 1

PonoBoy... to answer your question "Do You Think We Are Really Alone", directly: No

As to how that manifests, not sure. Well actually I know people who are incontrovertibly certain we are not. They "communicate" with them. However, at this point would rather not know until its publicly definitive. Carrying too many subsets of information absent empirical evidence gets to be a challenge at times, and I find it much easier to limit how many subsets of this info I carry and when possible now simply choose to not know. :shrug:  

• Upvote 1

And what makes you believe we are the top of the food chain in regards to intelligence and/or traveling amoungst the stars?? I can easily presume we are in our infancy in regards to both intelligence and traveling amoungst the stars, while others are more advanced.

Agreed.

The answer is "No.".

That's it.

It's not complicated.

The proof is all around us.

For those of you who are familiar with me,

the following answer is typical of how I see things.

For those of you who don't know me,

well, here's a little a peek into just how I see things...

Are we alone?

No.

Here's the proof.

Just three simple things to look at.

One, look at history, from a technological perspective,

prior to the Roswell Incident.

It moved at a nice, slow, almost predictable rate.

Two, look at history (and into the forseeable future),

from a technological perspective, after the Roswell Incident.

The advancements seem to move a little faster, and as time

moved forward, the advancements seemed to increase in

speed as well.

And now, thirdly, look at the overall level of stupidity in the

human race.

Can you really look at us, as a race on this planet, and NOT

realize that without some sort of help, there's no way in Hell

that we could have achieved some of the advancements that we've

achieved?

Sure, we could have tried to reverse engineer some of the technology

from the crafts at Rosewell, but without the help of the beings that

flew and designed them, we could have gone only so far.

Ok, I'm going to climb off my little soapbox now,

before the rotten produce starts to fly, and go back to

my secluded little bunker in the hills, and patiently

await the arrival of the Mother Ship...