Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sen. Ted Cruz tells Eric Bolling, abolish the IRS and much more

If the IRS is abolished......who's gonna send me my "fun money return" in March?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

YOU WILL..........cause you will be able to determine how much you are taxed - peace

I like the sounds of a FLAT TAX.......but didn't they put Jerry Brown in an asylum for trying that?   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Jerry Brown's fate was doomed well before that, lol - peace  

• Upvote 3

I'm all for doing away with the IRS. A flat tax is the answer to our proplems in the Govt. They need to budget like the rest of us. I believe that every Govt. agency should be audited to provide transparency on how our tax dollars are being spent. Enough is enough! We as Americans need to get involved and vote people in that support our views and not some political agenda that benefits only a few. We as Americans need to stand up and tell our govt. we are not going to take it anymore. Both Democrats and Republicans need to do their jobs representing the American public. Every govt. agency needs to be audited and held accountable for any discrepancies in their budget. The IRS spent 50 million on meetings and videos which really were just lavish parties. Everyone deserves a vacation from work but not on someone else's dime. Sorry for the rant but enough is enough. Blessings to All. Bobbydee

• Upvote 5

I'm all for doing away with the IRS. A flat tax is the answer to our proplems in the Govt. They need to budget like the rest of us. I believe that every Govt. agency should be audited to provide transparency on how our tax dollars are being spent. Enough is enough! We as Americans need to get involved and vote people in that support our views and not some political agenda that benefits only a few. We as Americans need to stand up and tell our govt. we are not going to take it anymore. Both Democrats and Republicans need to do their jobs representing the American public. Every govt. agency needs to be audited and held accountable for any discrepancies in their budget. The IRS spent 50 million on meetings and videos which really were just lavish parties. Everyone deserves a vacation from work but not on someone else's dime. Sorry for the rant but enough is enough. Blessings to All. Bobbydee

Don't ever feel like you "rant". We all need to speak up as boldly as you have. Scream, rant, don't let "them" shut you down. We need to be yelling, when it comes to how OUR government is run these days. If you are ranting how the country is being inappropriately run, you need to never shut up, but yell louder. God bless you!

• Upvote 1

An idea loooooong over due that needs to be put to action 'yesterday' . . . The next Republican candidate who hopes to sit in the White House in 2016 would be wise to have the abolition of the IRS as part of his platform.

Yeah, let's have the IRS run Obamacare . . . what a freaking joke all this is. The arrogance and mendacity of these Communists knows no bounds. Not to mention the fact that the Supreme Court sold out the American public by pushing it thru saying it's ok as a tax even though the O & his mob swore up and down it wasn't.

All the while in the backroom speeches sayin that it was indeed a tax and the road to a single payer system, which they also denied.

Stupid, clueless, gulible, - I want to be part of history to elect the first Black Pres [ as if somehow that was qualification ' enuff ' ] - gimme free stuff & let me feed at the government teat voters put this fool and his cronies in the driver seat . . .AGAIN !!   Let's not forget the Electoral College in all of this.

Elections have consequences . . . boy do they ever ! ! ! SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT

• Upvote 2

Not just "get involved".  Vote VOTE  VOTE.  Don't just sit there - get involved AND get to the polls. Check voting records.  If your representative is not voting as you want - vote for the other guy/gal.  If he/she is following what you want, vote for them again.  Simple, but obviously not easy as some of our representatives have been there many many terms.  Time to retire - before you get too used to receiving donations from Big Business.

• Upvote 1

I believe there a few elected officials on both sides that go to Washington with good intent but the government beast is so big, so corrupt , so special interest and self serving it becomes a losing battle. Most of the general public has wanted them to work together for years and get things done and yet the can continues to be kicked down the road. Fire then all I say and start over. But what do I know. I'm just the one they're supposed to be serving. Life goes on.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. ..... FLAT TAX. No more write offs. Loop holes.

Flat taxes are only fair to everyone if the costs of things like houses, food and medicine are also a flat percentage of one's income.

Yeah, let's have the IRS run Obamacare . . . what a freaking joke all this is. The arrogance and mendacity of these Communists knows no bounds. Not to mention the fact that the Supreme Court sold out the American public by pushing it thru saying it's ok as a tax even though the O & his mob swore up and down it wasn't.

What makes you say that the IRS is running the ACA?

• Upvote 1