Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nobody is interviewing me, claiming that I'm "the Senior Vice President for an international oil company" or that I have "connections with some of the most influential and powerful entities in the world." We're all aware of the massive amount of fraud involved with the dinar. One man who was recently convicted of dinar fraud also claimed that he was a VP. I just think claims like this need verification to be taken serious.

Well gee doctor what are your credentials?  You want to lay them out for us?  You know so we know whether what you are talking about has in validity.  I mean really.....do you want to be interviewed?  Give SWFG a shout.  Otherwise take care of the lobster punch bowl and cheddar cheese snack bar.

• Upvote 2

Well gee doctor what are your credentials?  You want to lay them out for us?  You know so we know whether what you are talking about has in validity. 

I think there is a key distinction here  Broadly speaking the content here can be group into 3 buckets.

1. Complete fabrication such as Eagle1 in the rumors section.  Who cares about that (well its sort of sad that it might be ensnaring some newbies but..)
  2. Opinion such as SWFG's interview where Mr VP is giving his opinion.  Here knowing his credentials seems desireable to know if this is an educated, experienced, well informed opinion, or in fact if its closer to the first bucket.
  3. Facts about how currency and economies work.  Here what difference does it make who points it out as anyone can go check it out for themselves (though many may not want to ).  Doctor Robins seems to post mostly in this category.

If you want to believe that some discontinuity in our civilization such as ET lands and proclaims the IQD as the one world currency, or the worlds sole supply of unobtainium found to cure the sick, power the world, fix climate change, and taste great besides turns out to be in Iraq, then sure anything is possible.  Failing something like that then we are stuck with the realities of present day economics and sadly that says that the 1000x overnight miracle return on IQD that everyone wants just can not occur.   If you are here only or mostly to enjoy the fantasy and don't care whether or not you lose money, then put Doctor Robins (and keep, flb, myself and any others whose posts you do not want to hear) on ignore and enjoy the purple haze!, seriously if that is what you want, I get that and its your choice, its why folks buy lottery tickets.

If you are interesting in a decent ROI on your funds then knowing what the facts say about what is possible seems like valuable knowledge.  Who points out such things is not important, but only that they ARE facts anyone can check. Finding out who is, or is not a reliable provider of such information does not need credentials so much as just their history of doing so.   If you find that you have looked into a few things Doctor Robins has posted and they turned out to be nonsense, then put his posts into category 1.  I don't think that will be case however.

Edited by skeptic1138
  • Upvote 1

I think there is a key distinction here  Broadly speaking the content here can be group into 3 buckets.

1. Complete fabrication such as Eagle1 in the rumors section.  Who cares about that (well its sort of sad that it might be ensnaring some newbies but..)
  2. Opinion such as SWFG's interview where Mr VP is giving his opinion.  Here knowing his credentials seems desireable to know if this is an educated, experienced, well informed opinion, or in fact if its closer to the first bucket.
  3. Facts about how currency and economies work.  Here what difference does it make who points it out as anyone can go check it out for themselves (though many may not want to ).  Doctor Robins seems to post mostly in this category.

If you want to believe that some discontinuity in our civilization such as ET lands and proclaims the IQD as the one world currency, or the worlds sole supply of unobtainium found to cure the sick, power the world, fix climate change, and taste great besides turns out to be in Iraq, then sure anything is possible.  Failing something like that then we are stuck with the realities of present day economics and sadly that says that the 1000x overnight miracle return on IQD that everyone wants just can not occur.   If you are here only or mostly to enjoy the fantasy and don't care whether or not you lose money, then put Doctor Robins (and keep, flb, myself and any others whose posts you do not want to hear) on ignore and enjoy the purple haze!, seriously if that is what you want, I get that and its your choice, its why folks buy lottery tickets.

If you are interesting in a decent ROI on your funds then knowing what the facts say about what is possible seems like valuable knowledge.  Who points out such things is not important, but only that they ARE facts anyone can check. Finding out who is, or is not a reliable provider of such information does not need credentials so much as just their history of doing so.   If you find that you have looked into a few things Doctor Robins has posted and they turned out to be nonsense, then put his posts into category 1.  I don't think that will be case however.

For claim # 1 - It doesn't take long for many to realize that some of the informatin provided by those is simply nonsense... If any speculator has been following for an extended amount of time and still falls for the nonsense, that is their problem. If you look at the Rumors sections, many laugh at what they post and find it as entertainment. Some of it can be educational for some as certain parts of their posts are de-bunked.

For claim # 2 - I can understand why some would rather not put their name on the line. Imagine if your Name & Phone # was plastered on the internet. Even with your views not being what many favor, I bet you would get bombarded with phone calls or e-mails. We as a community have sort of brought this on amongst ourselves. Look at the banks, I am probably sure many of them quit dealing with IQD due to endless e-mails, phone calls, and in-person questions. We can't blame them if they hide their personal information. No reason to criticize them for that.. For SWFG's future interviews where the names and other information is provided, I would actually feel bad for those people because I would put $ on that they will get hounded for additional informaiton from those who speculate.

For claim # 3 - Economics is more of a science of theories. It does have some 1+1 = 2 to it, but not everything is written in stone that it is the correct motion. Accounting has principles that decide right & wrong, but overall monetary policies and the idea of economics does still include economic theory. With that said, not every theory is right or wrong. Some ideas may work better in some circumstances over others. I.e., Imagine if the USD had to have liquid assets to back the value of every dollar printed (including electronic). I'd hate to see what our dollar would be worth overnight if that policy was implemented.

On a side note, I never understood the need to be pessimistic so frequently. Being optimistic never hurt no body and sometimes provides good results. If a person here has a vested interest, yet is pessimistic, it would appear that they are covering both potential results so they can feel the false satisfaction if their prediction comes true while if what they truly wants does occur, their prediciton is wrong yet they truly benefit. Lets say your watching your Favorite NFL team play and you make the prediction "I am sure they're going to lose.." If they do indeed lose, you feel satisfaction of being correct, but in reality you truly wanted them to win. False satisfaction will not truly make us feel better. Now, if you are not somehow or some way invested, yet you are here being pestimistic, I question your presence as it appears your only here to stir pots.

Every forum has a pessimistic group or community. Forums exist for many different things, Cars, Firearms, Gaming, Electronics, and so forth. I would be willing to bet that every forum has had their trouble makers to some extent. I.e., Lets say your a member of a Chevy forum, you may have a Ford fan come in and stir pots trying to argue that Ford is better than Chevy. Your presence is simply to cause slight chaos with intention to ruffle feathers for your own entertainment. For any of us who have ever frequented other forums, we may have seen this type of activity. For the pessimistic people, looking to stir pots to some extent who have frequented other forums of interests who were annoyed by this type of presence in their favorite forums, I say this.. "You are now that guy..."

Skeptic, I must apologize if you feel insulted by this question. I see that your join date was very recent. I question your intentions, as if you were a previous trouble maker trying to hide behind the mask of a new username.

• Upvote 3

For claim # 1 - It doesn't take long for many to realize that some of the informatin provided by those is simply nonsense... If any speculator has been following for an extended amount of time and still falls for the nonsense, that is their problem. If you look at the Rumors sections, many laugh at what they post and find it as entertainment. Some of it can be educational for some as certain parts of their posts are de-bunked.

Agreed

For claim # 2 - I can understand why some would rather not put their name on the line. Imagine if your Name & Phone # was plastered on the internet. Even with your views not being what many favor, I bet you would get bombarded with phone calls or e-mails. We as a community have sort of brought this on amongst ourselves. Look at the banks, I am probably sure many of them quit dealing with IQD due to endless e-mails, phone calls, and in-person questions. We can't blame them if they hide their personal information. No reason to criticize them for that.. For SWFG's future interviews where the names and other information is provided, I would actually feel bad for those people because I would put $ on that they will get hounded for additional informaiton from those who speculate.

Also Agree, but this also means that there is no way to judge the value of their opinion so it is not of too much use. I understand fully that they don't want to give their name etc and neither do I. But I am not offering my view as an expert whose opinion should carry the weight of my position or experience or etc.

For claim # 3 - Economics is more of a science of theories. It does have some 1+1 = 2 to it, but not everything is written in stone that it is the correct motion. Accounting has principles that decide right & wrong, but overall monetary policies and the idea of economics does still include economic theory. With that said, not every theory is right or wrong. Some ideas may work better in some circumstances over others. I.e., Imagine if the USD had to have liquid assets to back the value of every dollar printed (including electronic). I'd hate to see what our dollar would be worth overnight if that policy was implemented.

Here is where you are wrong. Sure there is a vast amount of economics where the economists can not even agree. I'd even say most of economics is that way. But these are all areas of complex analysis, like for the US economy now will we get more growth by spending and raising the debt or more growth by cutting back spending and lowering the debt. That is not in the same realm as how currency works. No economist would argue about whether or not the dollar floats, and whether or not its value is derived from faith in the US economy. Nor that the IQD is pegged and gets its value form the CBIs reserves. Which kind of currency would be best for Iraq, floating or pegged? The economists might well be split, but they would not be split on the mechanics of each, and it is just the simple mechanics we're talking about.

On a side note, I never understood the need to be pessimistic so frequently. Being optimistic never hurt no body and sometimes provides good results. If a person here has a vested interest, yet is pessimistic, it would appear that they are covering both potential results so they can feel the false satisfaction if their prediction comes true while if what they truly wants does occur, their prediciton is wrong yet they truly benefit. Lets say your watching your Favorite NFL team play and you make the prediction "I am sure they're going to lose.." If they do indeed lose, you feel satisfaction of being correct, but in reality you truly wanted them to win. False satisfaction will not truly make us feel better. Now, if you are not somehow or some way invested, yet you are here being pestimistic, I question your presence as it appears your only here to stir pots.

Every forum has a pessimistic group or community. Forums exist for many different things, Cars, Firearms, Gaming, Electronics, and so forth. I would be willing to bet that every forum has had their trouble makers to some extent. I.e., Lets say your a member of a Chevy forum, you may have a Ford fan come in and stir pots trying to argue that Ford is better than Chevy. Your presence is simply to cause slight chaos with intention to ruffle feathers for your own entertainment. For any of us who have ever frequented other forums, we may have seen this type of activity. For the pessimistic people, looking to stir pots to some extent who have frequented other forums of interests who were annoyed by this type of presence in their favorite forums, I say this.. "You are now that guy..."

Skeptic, I must apologize if you feel insulted by this question. I see that your join date was very recent. I question your intentions, as if you were a previous trouble maker trying to hide behind the mask of a new username.

Its not about optimism or pessimism but about what is so. No one can predict with certainty the outcome of a football game, but the claimed RV is not a sporting event. If indeed we can not tell if an RV is possible or not that would be different, but so far no one has been able to make the case that we can not tell. Merely repeating that "no one knows" is not making the case that its possible. I am not here to cause trouble, I think an RV is impossible. Am I wrong? If so I'd really like to know. Edited by skeptic1138
  • Upvote 2

Optimism is great, but only if used correctly. If you ignore facts and historical precedent and proceed to invest in something that isn't considered a sound investment you're not an optimistic investor. You're a gambler. On the other hand, if you take into consideration all of the factors and properly assess the risks and determine that another investment would make more sense, you're not a pessimist. You're a realist, and you have displayed optimism that you can succeed as an investor by using sound judgment. All of the optimism in the world won't turn a turd into gold.

Edited by doctor robbins

Agreed

Also Agree, but this also means that there is no way to judge the value of their opinion so it is not of too much use. I understand fully that they don't want to give their name etc and neither do I. But I am not offering my view as an expert whose opinion should carry the weight of my position or experience or etc.

Here is where you are wrong. Sure there is a vast amount of economics where the economists can not even agree. I'd even say most of economics is that way. But these are all areas of complex analysis, like for the US economy now will we get more growth by spending and raising the debt or more growth by cutting back spending and lowering the debt. That is not in the same realm as how currency works. No economist would argue about whether or not the dollar floats, and whether or not its value is derived from faith in the US economy. Nor that the IQD is pegged and gets its value form the CBIs reserves. Which kind of currency would be best for Iraq, floating or pegged? The economists might well be split, but they would not be split on the mechanics of each, and it is just the simple mechanics we're talking about.

Its not about optimism or pessimism but about what is so. No one can predict with certainty the outcome of a football game, but the claimed RV is not a sporting event. If indeed we can not tell if an RV is possible or not that would be different, but so far no one has been able to make the case that we can not tell. Merely repeating that "no one knows" is not making the case that its possible. I am not here to cause trouble, I think an RV is impossible. Am I wrong? If so I'd really like to know.

To further elaborate on point # 2 - I do not fault anyone for wishing to hide behind a mask to provide a service to a community. In some circumstance, they are only providing their opinion and would not become subject to scrutiny if they are incorrect. I would easily commend those that do provide their background, but many people will be quick to judge that person and look for ways to use their name and or background to points out issues they have for the information that they provide (that would likely come from the skeptics). The super positive group would seek out that same person desiring additional information to feel as if they have their own personal contact. Look at the bank stories and how many of these banks may have received numerous & unnecessary phone calls due to ridiculous rumors. This type of actions by some of this community may have been a factor in why some banks no longer (or claim to no longer) deal with anything IQD related.

To further elaborate on point # 3 - Viewing economics as a theory, in my opinion, much relates to how psychology is much like a theory. In some cases, there are really no right or wrong. It is quite obvious we are comparing apples to oranges between the two, but some similarities do exist. If you subtract out the mathematics from the equatoin of economics, you will see a lot more of it relates to theory. (I.e., Keyneisian, Austrian, etc along with different types of exchange regimes).

You claim that you are not pessimistic or optimistic. But no one as a speculator likely has any information of what the future will bring upon any future changes the CBI implements. They could implement a new official pegged rate at 1000:1 without any warning. And if this were to happen, some in this community may consider that a R/V. Any of us here who have a vested interest, likely wish to see some gains. The questions to be answered is by how much and when, and will it slowly be drawn out over years as we only slowly make profits. If you can't see any significant R/V, are you able to provide any potential solutions from your point of view that would provide a profitable scenario? Most people with a negative slanted view are quick to criticize, yet they fail to ever provide any positive outcomes to any extent or level. (And if they do, they normally say it in a way that it has a negative connotation).

Optimism is great, but only if used correctly. If you ignore facts and historical precedent and proceed to invest in something that isn't considered a sound investment you're not an optimistic investor. You're a gambler. On the other hand, if you take into consideration all of the factors and properly assess the risks and determine that another investment would make more sense, you're not a pessimist. You're a realist, and you have displayed optimism that you can succeed as an investor by using sound judgment. All of the optimism in the world won't turn a turd into gold.

Well, your right! Optimism or pessimism will not change the result of a speculation. But if you lean too far one way or another, you may fail to either see the potential gains (if your a pessimist) or fail to consider the risks (if your an optimist).

With that said, this is where my argument sort of relates too. The people who criticize any potential postive solution are just as bad as the gurus who never provide a possible negative solution.

To provide some real-world examples: When Apple introduced the i-Phone, their stocks were on the rise. Rumors of lawsuits for copyright infringement of the name scared some potential investors from continuing to make profits from gains. Those that ignored those risks, had the opportunity to see gains.

I recall speaking with an investment advisor about gold. He said Gold was a bad investment and that he was telling his clients to sell gold. Some of the ads in the media were hyping gold. Shortly after this, gold started to go on rise and hit all time highs. This was coming from someone who made a profession providing investment advice.

So you see, from my experience, I have learned to doubt everything and learn from myself. Which is something I try to support others to do. I have made some friends along the way through this speculation that are still doubtful yet see potential. They're very balanced and do not see it happening to any rate the gurus provide, or to the time frame they provide as well. If anything, it appears this will yet be on-going before we start to get a better handle on what changes may unfold.

• Upvote 2

To further elaborate on point # 3 - Viewing economics as a theory, in my opinion, much relates to how psychology is much like a theory. In some cases, there are really no right or wrong. It is quite obvious we are comparing apples to oranges between the two, but some similarities do exist. If you subtract out the mathematics from the equatoin of economics, you will see a lot more of it relates to theory. (I.e., Keyneisian, Austrian, etc along with different types of exchange regimes).

Sure, but is the question "is a 1000x RV possible for a pegged currency?" in the realm of those economic theories? Its not even in the realm of what kind (float or pegged) currency is best for this or that country, its just about the definition, of what a pegged currency IS. Isn't it?

You claim that you are not pessimistic or optimistic. But no one as a speculator likely has any information of what the future will bring upon any future changes the CBI implements. They could implement a new official pegged rate at 1000:1 without any warning.

Sure, but that is a 14% RV, not a 100,000% RV, big big big difference. When I say RV I'm talking about a 1000x change in the exchange rate. A 14% jump would be very big, but they HAVE the reserves to do it, that's the difference.

To provide some real-world examples: When Apple introduced the i-Phone, their stocks were on the rise. Rumors of lawsuits for copyright infringement of the name scared some potential investors from continuing to make profits from gains. Those that ignored those risks, had the opportunity to see gains.

I recall speaking with an investment advisor about gold. He said Gold was a bad investment and that he was telling his clients to sell gold. Some of the ads in the media were hyping gold. Shortly after this, gold started to go on rise and hit all time highs. This was coming from someone who made a profession providing investment advice.

Both of those examples are about predicting the future of Apple or Gold. But all would agree that stocks and gold CAN go up, and down by large amounts at least over time. So there a gain is clearly POSSIBLE, then the question becomes how probable do you think it is, and on that there could be many views. Edited by skeptic1138

good post SWFG. Thanks for the info and all the hard work. Did Oakie ever take you up on your "offer"? hahahahaha. Kinda like fighting a girl......with glasses......and braces.......and bow-legs!

:)  Agree Okie Couldn't Hold A Candle.

Hey I'm A Girl... But Thank Goodness I Don't Have Glasses Or Braces! :) Bow-legs? No Not A Chance. :)

Good Luck Oakie... Should You Take The Challenge. :)

(Rolling My Eyes)

Erre... Umm... I Lied.

I do have reading glasses since I turned 40. :)

I can not lie. :)

All of the optimism in the world won't turn a turd into gold.

End Quote

That 's  some powerful image and gets to the point.

and bow-legs!

End Quote

Typical of South East Asia Folks because of  years and years of assuming the lotus position, right? Many have bow legs due to that . It's not natural of course but induced. I have memories of that from my only trip in those areas ( Thailand).

Edited by umbertino

Interview this guy...

John Jagerson has worked in the capital markets and private equity for most of his career—including investing, writing, education and money management. Most recently he was a vice president for thinkorswim Group, Inc. (SWIM) and is currently a co-founder of PFX Global and Learning Markets.

John has a B.S. in Business Administration from Utah Valley University and completed the PLD at Harvard Business School in 2006. He is actively involved in managing his own stock, options, futures, and forex portfolio.

John is the coauthor of the book Profiting with Forex published in 2006 by McGraw Hill. He has been the featured trader in BusinessWeek’s Stock Trader newsletter and has written for numerous online and offline financial publications.

• Upvote 1

• Complete fabrication such as Eagle1 in the rumors section.  Who cares about that (well its sort of sad that it might be ensnaring some newbies but..)
  • Opinion such as SWFG's interview where Mr VP is giving his opinion.  Here knowing his credentials seems desireable to know if this is an educated, experienced, well informed opinion, or in fact if its closer to the first bucket.
  • Facts about how currency and economies work.  Here what difference does it make who points it out as anyone can go check it out for themselves (though many may not want to ).  Doctor Robins seems to post mostly in this category.

You mention "ignore" for those that one disagrees with...........the same could be stated for you and those that you mentioned. I love how the naysayers talk about FACTS.............as long as it fits their agenda of the "sky is falling" otherwise its fantasy,smh-peace

P.S. and why do the LOPsters feel the need to keep changing there cartoon characters? LOL as if no one can see right through them-lol

Edited by caz1104

You mention "ignore" for those that one disagrees with...........the same could be stated for you and those that you mentioned. I love how the naysayers talk about FACTS.............as long as it fits their agenda of the "sky is falling" otherwise its fantasy,smh-peace

P.S. and why do the LOPsters feel the need to keep changing there cartoon characters? LOL as if no one can see right through them-lol

All of these recent people that have joined are more than likely lopsters in "Drag" they are just choosing their stage names.   :lol:      My advice put them on ignore. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

I find it truly amazing in how you debbie downers interact on this board.  Darin has you all pegged to the t.  You frequent rumors and chat as if it is your job to keep us real.  You must be getting tired of it.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Duplicate Quote
  • Upvote 2

Agreed

Its not about optimism or pessimism but about what is so. No one can predict with certainty the outcome of a football game, but the claimed RV is not a sporting event. If indeed we can not tell if an RV is possible or not that would be different, but so far no one has been able to make the case that we can not tell. Merely repeating that "no one knows" is not making the case that its possible. I am not here to cause trouble, I think an RV is impossible. Am I wrong? If so I'd really like to know.

"I'm not here to cause trouble, I think an RV is impossible".........I accept your opinion,it's as valid as anyone else. With that said you really have no need to post again now that you stated your point and obviously are not vested in such a no win speculation..........right? For to stay and argue otherwise would be...........stirring the pot-peace

• Upvote 1

I find it truly amazing in how you debbie downers interact on this board.  Darin has you all pegged to the t.  You frequent rumors and chat as if it is your job to keep us real.  You must be getting tired of it.

It wouldn't be so bad if they actually tried to give their opinion of a postiive result, but they only try to attack any possibility. To me, that's raises a flag that they're here for trouble. If they had a vested interest, they would at least try to argue positive outcomes that are more realistic and how. Anyways, from seeing what some of them post, or names they reference, I can tell you DV is not their home site as I can pretty much guess what their home site is they frequently visit.

KeepM is a good example of a person that we should respect. We know he has a vested interest, but he does see that how many view what may happen is highly unlikely. He remains here and contributes, because he still hopes and can possibly see a profit to be made.

• Upvote 2

Attacking the motives and character of the lobsters is one thing, but if you're not capable of attacking their arguments, you're doing little more than name calling (and committing a logical fallacy).

Given that, Darin, what rate are you looking for and what mechanism do you propose can make that rate attainable? Surely you're not here hoping to make 100% over the next decade or two. From what I've seen 99.9% of dinarians think a 10,000% return is "low", and the expected return is more like 100,000%. Are those realistic expectations?

Is someone that expects to make 100,000% off of AAPL over the next year or two just being optimistic, or is he an idiot? Is someone that says that's not going to happen being pessimistic? A Debbie downer? Someone that shouldn't be trusted, and should be attacked and derided?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It wouldn't be so bad if they actually tried to give their opinion of a postiive result, but they only try to attack any possibility. To me, that's raises a flag that they're here for trouble. If they had a vested interest, they would at least try to argue positive outcomes that are more realistic and how. Anyways, from seeing what some of them post, or names they reference, I can tell you DV is not their home site as I can pretty much guess what their home site is they frequently visit.

KeepM is a good example of a person that we should respect. We know he has a vested interest, but he does see that how many view what may happen is highly unlikely. He remains here and contributes, because he still hopes and can possibly see a profit to be made.

I totally agree Darin!  There actually are some possibilities, so far we are not looking at an RD.   They have run out of RD material, so now they debunk possibilities.

Attacking the motives and character of the lobsters is one thing, but if you're not capable of attacking their arguments, you're doing little more than name calling (and committing a logical fallacy).

Given that, Darin, what rate are you looking for and what mechanism do you propose can make that rate attainable? Surely you're not here hoping to make 100% over the next decade or two. From what I've seen 99.9% of dinarians think a 10,000% return is "low", and the expected return is more like 100,000%. Are those realistic expectations?

Is someone that expects to make 100,000% off of AAPL over the next year or two just being optimistic, or is he an idiot? Is someone that says that's not going to happen being pessimistic? A Debbie downer? Someone that shouldn't be trusted, and should be attacked and derided?

What closet did you pop out of?

Edited by zigmeister

I guess calling one an "idiot" for believing in a positive outcome (RV) would NOT be name calling( and and just committing a logical fallacy) in your view. People looking for a positive spin on an investment is certainly nothing new. But to ALWAYS look for a negative begs why did that person invest or are they really invested? If not why venture into a pro-RV forum unless stirring the pot is the endgame? - peace

I did not suggest to ignore those you disagree with, but to ignore those that you do not want to hear.  Big difference.    If you have facts about how a pegged currency can be revalued upwards by 100,000% overnight please let post them, I'd love to see it.  I have never seen such an argument being made. Its not that I choose only those facts that lead to the conclusion that such an RV is not possible, but that those are just what the facts around the mechanics of currency indicate.   Again if you can offer an opposing argument, please do so.

Edited by skeptic1138

I did not suggest to ignore those you disagree with, but to ignore those that you do not want to hear.  Big difference.    If you have facts about how a pegged currency can be revalued upwards by 100,000% overnight please let post them, I'd love to see it.  I have never seen such an argument being made. Its not that I choose only those facts that lead to the conclusion that such an RV is not possible, but that those are just what the facts around the mechanics of currency indicate.   Again if you can offer an opposing argument, please do so.

The same arguments have not changed(pro/con) over the last 3 years I've been here at DV,people that believe the numbers that Iraq puts forth and those that don't all else is just conjecture. Governments, companies ,people, or financial institutions never offer misleading information - lol

P.S. nice to see you AGAIN Dinarck or whoever you were in the 1st place - lol

Edited by caz1104

I guess calling one an "idiot" for believing in a positive outcome (RV) would NOT be name calling( and and just committing a logical fallacy) in your view. People looking for a positive spin on an investment is certainly nothing new. But to ALWAYS look for a negative begs why did that person invest or are they really invested? If not why venture into a pro-RV forum unless stirring the pot is the endgame? - peace

I didn't call anyone an idiot, merely asked a question.