Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 ( granted it's the same Sonny1  posting here  more and more rarely...) also left a comment on May 28...."I cant believe you guys still care!" in response to others' comments there.

Referring to what?  I like Sonny but I believe he pretends not to care when he really does.  No one likes being ferociously attacked in this day in age where everything goes viral and any idiot can start a blog and not only attack you but your site and some of your friends as well.  I've worked in security my whole life and it only comes naturally to me to defend those I feel deserve a little bulwark.

• Upvote 2

SWFG, Dinarck is a real life Jekyl & Hyde, he can be somewhat civil at times but mostly is a very bitter person. He is highly intelligent and won't admit to himself that he was fooled on this investment. He is now raging a personal war on anything/anyone DINAR. His personal attacks on others are things he and I have discussed for a couple of years - peace

More or less we all do ( believe what we post).....

I agree,but some post just to get a rise out of others.

Edited by caz1104

More than half of their M1 is in CBI's vault. So what is the real function of reserves. Do you know what central bank secrecy is? (Not limited to just CBI)..?

any dinar in the CBI vault is not included in M1 figures unless it is the reservers of member banks....which may be what you were referring to...the reserves are required...currently 20% of a banks assets...anything over that amount is considered "excess liquidity'...

Yes, I turned 53 on Saturday last, May 25, (1960)

Thanks, Umbertino.

I had one of my finest meals in your beautiful country, in Florence in 2011, in a tiny bistro - it was pasta stuffed with mushrooms and covered with lobster sauce. Magnificent.

You have a lovely country, and I hope to visit it again soon. Perhaps we can meet up after the RV and tell stories. You have a wonderful, gentle spirit.

Perhaps it was seventeen years...they can use the dollar till I'm seventy.

And I'd be honored to meet you whenever you happen to drop by. Unless I'd happen to travel myself in the same days.. But that's unlikely in this period of my life  given my financial situation.... Smile... Hopefully it will change one of these days....

I haven't gone away for a holiday for the last 4 years...It had never happened before.... That's ok... Not such a big deal.....But I still would like it to change... I love travelling.

My last trip was Lisbon, Portugal  in 2009... Nice place.

Edited by umbertino

any dinar in the CBI vault is not included in M1 figures unless it is the reservers of member banks....which may be what you were referring to...the reserves are required...currently 20% of a banks assets...anything over that amount is considered "excess liquidity'...

TQ jmw2. You are right, currency in vault is never part of their M1 (#CBI definition of M1). I was actually referring to the bank reserves. In Nov 2012, their reserves was  31.607 trillion; currency outside bank : 20.757 trillion.  

Once again, TQ.  :)

That d-bags site tore me up under their comment section (very first one on the site).  The guys name was Dinarck..  I've seen him here before, I may be mistaken but I think he where's that little  Richy Rich costume. Well, he decided to go after me last night for whatever reason calling me a pumper and blah blah blah.  Anyway, I posted a response last night but it doesn't look like they're willing to let their readers see it, as it has not been approved.  So, here's my response:

Dinarck, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. If you saw my questions they were I no way related to his responses, which is obviously out of my control.  I already have several economic experts who are willing to give their honest opinions lined up who I have named and their full bio and credentials will be presented.

You said a real economist would laugh at me, another ignoramus statement considering that's exactly what have said myself in the same chat threads you read concerning what happened to me last year at the Oxford Club meeting. Whether they predict a lop or a more favorable outcome is irrelevant. I am only after the truth and have attacked as many "gurus" as Sam.

If you read the post, you also read my comments saying although he is very well-respected, at this point in time we disagree, I see things differently. You are either severely deficient, have a personal vendetta against me or are just a genuinely bitter human being who will attack anyone know matter how scrupulous they try to be when presenting their information.  You have no proof we will not profit from this, I have no proof we will. 

But here's an idea how about we try to remain civil and admit there's a clear heterogeneity among dinarians and clearly obvious distinctions can be made between those who are pumpers an those (who right or wrong try to present solid research).  My opinions have obviously evolved since I entered into this investment, as have all of us, but I've been willing to learn from the false pretenses that caused me to initially sign up for this investment.

Sam does his homework and is obviously an intelligent person.  However, I detest the personal attacks which I have been victim of myself.  Yes, the frauds deserve to be exposed but until you are able to differentiate between pumpers and those who spend years doing research and simply express their opinions, I  will have zero respect for the members (for the most part) who come there to cry rather than taking responsibility for their own financial decisions and blame those you now refer to as imbeciles.

It's funny the same people you describe as nonsensical, were the same ones you took financial advice prior to doing your proper due diligence, whose fault is that?  Although, you claim we have all been indoctrinated, grouping every positive attitude together (whether pumper or clearly not) and a talk down to us like some 12 year old, you clearly have no erudition, which is why the number 12 came to mind. 

I have never hid behind anonymity, I have pictures up at every forum that I'm not banned from and belong to many dinar facebook groups under my real name.  Have you Dinarck or Sam (whose real name I wont mention). Which is ironic considering you pride yourself on exposing certain prevarications as for what they are.  Seems to be a one-way street to me.

Here's my advice, try being a bit more discerning when it comes to who you attack.  By the way, I challenge you to a debate Dinarck.  How about we commence after my next interview, which of course you are calling a fraud.  Kudos to this site for exposing certain truths, although you go about it in the wrong way.

Keep in mind we can profit from this and when you try debating their information rather than personal attacks maybe you'll gain more than 20 members. I myself have learned many untruths because of this site which I am grateful for.

But unfortunately you have a group of fairly intelligent people who do good research but also many more who prefer to be childish and persnickety, considering the amount of time they spend reading what they consider a waste of time. 

Sam this is not directed toward you, you'd have more class than to make such an imprudent accusation, considering I've devoted most of my time to debunking ridiculous rumors.  Such as I did once again tonight with my Forex report. I would appreciate it if you would remove me from your list of pumpers and reconsider a few others on that list as well.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing some responses permeating with perspicacious opinions rather than the usual, "you're just a lying pumper die scum."   Surprise me with a civil discussion, if that's even possible.  Thank you for your time.

I'm aware of the D-bags site... I didn't think they would be about censoring.

Kind of ironic, because you know that other sites w/ pumpers do censor quite harshly. Therefore, if that case be true, I just lost more respect for that site. Some of the nay-sayers here live at that site, or so it seems. You will maybe recognize them by their older usernames. They do provide some good information, and I do respect their original goal (which is to de-bunk pumping gurus) but what some of the sites members do outside of that, I do not agree with. But, to each their own... What ever helps them sleep at night, right?

That d-bags site tore me up under their comment section (very first one on the site).  The guys name was Dinarck..  I've seen him here before, I may be mistaken but I think he where's that little  Richy Rich costume. Well, he decided to go after me last night for whatever reason calling me a pumper and blah blah blah.  Anyway, I posted a response last night but it doesn't look like they're willing to let their readers see it, as it has not been approved.  So, here's my response:

Dinarck, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. If you saw my questions they were I no way related to his responses, which is obviously out of my control.  I already have several economic experts who are willing to give their honest opinions lined up who I have named and their full bio and credentials will be presented.

You said a real economist would laugh at me, another ignoramus statement considering that's exactly what have said myself in the same chat threads you read concerning what happened to me last year at the Oxford Club meeting. Whether they predict a lop or a more favorable outcome is irrelevant. I am only after the truth and have attacked as many "gurus" as Sam.

If you read the post, you also read my comments saying although he is very well-respected, at this point in time we disagree, I see things differently. You are either severely deficient, have a personal vendetta against me or are just a genuinely bitter human being who will attack anyone know matter how scrupulous they try to be when presenting their information.  You have no proof we will not profit from this, I have no proof we will. 

But here's an idea how about we try to remain civil and admit there's a clear heterogeneity among dinarians and clearly obvious distinctions can be made between those who are pumpers an those (who right or wrong try to present solid research).  My opinions have obviously evolved since I entered into this investment, as have all of us, but I've been willing to learn from the false pretenses that caused me to initially sign up for this investment.

Sam does his homework and is obviously an intelligent person.  However, I detest the personal attacks which I have been victim of myself.  Yes, the frauds deserve to be exposed but until you are able to differentiate between pumpers and those who spend years doing research and simply express their opinions, I  will have zero respect for the members (for the most part) who come there to cry rather than taking responsibility for their own financial decisions and blame those you now refer to as imbeciles.

It's funny the same people you describe as nonsensical, were the same ones you took financial advice prior to doing your proper due diligence, whose fault is that?  Although, you claim we have all been indoctrinated, grouping every positive attitude together (whether pumper or clearly not) and a talk down to us like some 12 year old, you clearly have no erudition, which is why the number 12 came to mind. 

I have never hid behind anonymity, I have pictures up at every forum that I'm not banned from and belong to many dinar facebook groups under my real name.  Have you Dinarck or Sam (whose real name I wont mention). Which is ironic considering you pride yourself on exposing certain prevarications as for what they are.  Seems to be a one-way street to me.

Here's my advice, try being a bit more discerning when it comes to who you attack.  By the way, I challenge you to a debate Dinarck.  How about we commence after my next interview, which of course you are calling a fraud.  Kudos to this site for exposing certain truths, although you go about it in the wrong way.

Keep in mind we can profit from this and when you try debating their information rather than personal attacks maybe you'll gain more than 20 members. I myself have learned many untruths because of this site which I am grateful for.

But unfortunately you have a group of fairly intelligent people who do good research but also many more who prefer to be childish and persnickety, considering the amount of time they spend reading what they consider a waste of time. 

Sam this is not directed toward you, you'd have more class than to make such an imprudent accusation, considering I've devoted most of my time to debunking ridiculous rumors.  Such as I did once again tonight with my Forex report. I would appreciate it if you would remove me from your list of pumpers and reconsider a few others on that list as well.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing some responses permeating with perspicacious opinions rather than the usual, "you're just a lying pumper die scum."   Surprise me with a civil discussion, if that's even possible.  Thank you for your time.

you mean Mr. rich or should i say Rod saunders didnt approve your post? doesnt surprise me.  As for Dinarick hes goes around talking sh## about others to make him self feel better, to me he is a lonely soul that has a poor piss outlook on life in general let him loath in his own misery.

I'm aware of the D-bags site... I didn't think they would be about censoring.

Kind of ironic, because you know that other sites w/ pumpers do censor quite harshly. Therefore, if that case be true, I just lost more respect for that site. Some of the nay-sayers here live at that site, or so it seems. You will maybe recognize them by their older usernames. They do provide some good information, and I do respect their original goal (which is to de-bunk pumping gurus) but what some of the sites members do outside of that, I do not agree with. But, to each their own... What ever helps them sleep at night, right?

i can say most of the members here that recently signed up are from that D bag site.

• Downvote 1

hmm Dbag site....never heard of it. How do you get there a bag of dorrito's and orange pop and wearing a striped shirt too small?  Just wondering....

Its not a forum, its more of a blog. They heavily criticize gurus and do the background on them.. Whether the background is given forms of proof of who the real people behind the screen names are hold truth? Who knows..

I don't frown upon the site & what it stands for, but I am not fond of those that follow on that site look to stir trouble. They do provide good information when they're not trying to bash gurus, even though most of it is information you may not care to hear as it does not support what we hope for. But that information does provide us with less than hopeful outcomes. But that information provides us with being balanced and helps us know that even with the rumors, information does exist that goes against it.

you mean Mr. rich or should i say Rod saunders didnt approve your post? doesnt surprise me.  As for Dinarick hes goes around talking sh## about others to make him self feel better, to me he is a lonely soul that has a poor piss outlook on life in general let him loath in his own misery.

How easy it is to denigrate and form judgements about characteristics which you can not possibly know, for those whose viewpoint is opposed to your own.

Once again Darin, I agree with you completely. It's all about delivery and tact. If I were to debate Cartmen (SP) realizing I had a clear intellectual advantage going for me and proving my point, whatever that may be, I would show a little class knowing that would not only make me look more professional but enrage Cartmen further. This would ultimately lead to him losing the respect of his fellow 4th graders and in the future if he ever did have a breakthrough of great scientific importance, people would be more inclined to listen to what he had to say because he had earned theryre respect. It's not always about being right or wrong, in fact I have more respect for those who have the guts to admit when they may have made a miscalculation and are there to serve a greater purpose. Look at Einstein, the first man to tell him the theory of relativity was correct was the one who initially debunked it. That's someone I respect!!!