Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JJ7: This guy has nothing to do with and in no way believes in prosperity packages, Nesara or any of that nonsense.

As far as you know, eh?

Blaming everything on the PTB and Bilderburgs, he's not far off in my opinion. Saying PTB is a cop out. It's a way to justify what has happened or what you want to happen without actually having to use reason or logic or evidence.

Why is X happening even though it doesn't make any sense economically? Oh, the PTB will make it happen, and they're the PTB so it doesn't matter if it makes any sense.

Why didn't what I said happened actually happen? Oh, the PTB stepped in and stopped it.

Saying that the dinar will RV because the PTB want it to is saying NOTHING of value.

• Upvote 2

Regardless or not if one chooses to identify themselves......................it's still opinions. Read and decide for yourself what is plausible and what is not. IMO those seeking the Holy Grail of answers are delusional,for until this investment/speculation pops it's all guesswork. But hey to each their own. P.S. K-Mart is having a sale on Crystal Balls for those interested - peace

THANKYOU SWFG for your class and for your efforts.

Kind of like how "doctor robbins" is your real name and implies your  credentials to question others?  How come so many on here just want to attack others?  I'm not necissarily saying that is your point sir but just think what would happen if that were to happen.  Even the owner and the "Man" of this site doesn't use his real name.  And I don't blame him for it.  Just look at Adam's chat from Wednesday.  He was a little short this week and when asked about it, the whole thread turned into a clusterf   .After I re-read the thread I still didn't see where anyone attacked Adam, just asked a few simple questions.  And yes, I was one of them.  Apologies doc, I'm rambling on too long and this is not an attack against you by any means.  I see new replies are coming in as I write this.  I guess what I'm saying is that therre are other ways to get that info without putting it out here for others to attack.  I surely wouldn't put one of my contacts out here to get bombarded by individuals who don't have the "credentials" to do so. 

thanks for the info SWFlorida Guy in NC.

DW

only my ywo cents (but I have to find the emoticons) and learn how to use them

Neg away

I agree 100%

• Upvote 1

CAZ is right WE will get just another opinion from SVP of unknown international oil company.. Take for what you think it is worth.. But even if we would be lucky to hear from Nobel Prize winning Economist in International Banking IT would at best be an educated guess.

The scary thing for me is he would even mention PTB !

I await part II

• Upvote 1

all I'm saying is the movie TRADING PLACES the elite do exist and they do hold the puppet strings. I have just hoped that this investment/crapshoot would be one they would embrace and make happen. jmo

Have a great weekend and thank you SWFG.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of timing, the underlying value of the IQD will ultimately be supported by: 

• Massive Oil Reserves
  • Massive Natural Gas Reserves
  • Unexploited Gold in the ground (allegedly massive)
  • Massive Ag Potential (Food & Water supplied by the Fertile Crescent) 

Realizing the full 'potential' of these resources will require capitalization/technology investment that simply will not occur at any kind of accelerated pace without a viable currency in place to support it (other than crude oil alone). 

1000 iQD per 1 US simply will not cut the mustard!

geman - what the heck? The Elite only care about one thing and one thing only! Power/Control of the masses. Read some of the materials that SWFG's Interview suggested and wake up. 

• Upvote 2

Regardless of timing, the underlying value of the IQD will ultimately be supported by:

• Massive Oil Reserves
Realizing the full 'potential' of these resources will require capitalization/technology investment that simply will not occur at any kind of accelerated pace without a viable currency in place to support it (other than crude oil alone). 

geman - what the heck? The Elite only care about one thing and one thing only! Power/Control of the masses. Read some of the materials that SWFG's Interview suggested and wake up.

WOW good morning to you sorry your having a bad morning and I have read, and sorry to say it doesn't matter what you think. It only matters what TPB think. Try and have a good weekend
  • Upvote 1

• Massive Oil Reserves

Why?  (setting aside the silliness of the "massive gold" claims, I've addressed that elsewhere).  Iraq's economy is growing at 9% a year presently and is expected to continue doing so for a few years.  So clearly their economy is working quite well right now with the exchange rate as is.  South Korea's economy boomed for 50 years with a very similar exchange rate. 

Edited by skeptic1138
  • Upvote 1

Whoever it was, I think the first question for anyone claiming an giant overnight RV is possible would be "WIth 75T IQD in the money supply and maybe 75B USD in reserves how is an RV beyond that ratio (which would let them go to 1000 iQD per 1 US) possible in the first place?". Then we can get to who, why, how long its been planned etc.

Yup

• Upvote 1

Thanks SWFG for gum shoe work you are doing.  I do appreciate it in all ways.  I will try not to get long winded here but I think your interview deserved more than one or two sentences of my thoughts and or impressions from your first interview.

First off as to "having" to know the names of those you interview, I really do not care.  I do not care because some people cannot be totally honest with you by revealing their names.  I have come to a belief people who may know the answers to your questions seem to hold back in the mystery veil of the dinar.  I also trust you because you have integrity.  You have more than proven that over the past year or so.

Now my thoughts on the interview.  He is aware of the dinar.  He did answer one question asked many times on this board, is Iraq in control of the Revaluation?  He responded they are not.  They are responsible for the internal mechanics, which we are watching as they try to bring the dinar and the dollar closer together on the streets of Iraq.  The stability of the dinar is kept in check by the auctions among other things.   This is helpful to hear and I am considering this is indeed a fact.  I like that.

While one can conclude he did not answer your questions directly and kind of got off of the dinar subject I would disagree.  My read on the rest of the interview he was answering your questions without answering them.  Instead he gave you some clues to follow the yellow brick road and we might find the Wizard of Oz.  Subject matter via the books to read to take us on our journey.  They tell the history of how things began with the monetary system, how it moved and changed through the years until now.  The entities of their own creation that makes up our monetary system and how deep their talons go.  He answered another question which has been floated around for so long about the financial make-up of international banking and finance globally for so long.   Yes Virginia there is a "powers that be".  Many of us suspect that, many of us believe that and there are those who think it is hog wash.  However I found it very intriguing.  A very good interview for starters and the gentleman is very clever.

Just an added note, The Wizard of Oz is actually an analogy of the banking system back in 1900 written by L. Frank Baum.  Many here probably know this but for some it is interesting to read the symbology in the story.

http://www.moneyreformparty.org.uk/money/about_money/wizard_of_oz.php

Anyway those are my thoughts, great job and looking forward to the other interviews. :peace:

• Upvote 10

Thank You So Much SWFG :)

I found this person to be very intelligent and thought he did a great job giving his view of the background factors involving money and banking.

Enjoyed reading it very much and can't wait for Part 2... Much appreciated SWFG... as in all your efforts... I honestly thought Part 1 was great!

Thank You Ziggie :) It's always nice to hear your perspectives and your thoughts too.

Hard Choice! I'm going to say that you are both among my top 5 favorite DV's. :)

Takes me back to my grade school days.... Always had to do a Summer reading assignment! Could we get volunteers to do book reports ...

I am sure there are some folks here who have already read them.  Perhaps they might chime in.  Of course doing ones own reading is the better route if one has the time and interest.

I have never been so hung up on the money supply numbers. Iraq is not transparent and never has been. I believe they have the blessing of the (PTB) WTO, IMF, in this regard and will continue to be non-transparent for strategic economic reasons. People must reason on why it's of advantage for Iraq to hide the real numbers.

Thx SWFG

• Upvote 2

Kind of like how "doctor robbins" is your real name and implies your  credentials to question others?  How come so many on here just want to attack others?  I'm not necissarily saying that is your point sir but just think what would happen if that were to happen.  Even the owner and the "Man" of this site doesn't use his real name.  And I don't blame him for it.  Just look at Adam's chat from Wednesday.  He was a little short this week and when asked about it, the whole thread turned into a clusterf   .After I re-read the thread I still didn't see where anyone attacked Adam, just asked a few simple questions.  And yes, I was one of them.  Apologies doc, I'm rambling on too long and this is not an attack against you by any means.  I see new replies are coming in as I write this.  I guess what I'm saying is that therre are other ways to get that info without putting it out here for others to attack.  I surely wouldn't put one of my contacts out here to get bombarded by individuals who don't have the "credentials" to do so. 

thanks for the info SWFlorida Guy in NC.

DW

only my ywo cents (but I have to find the emoticons) and learn how to use them

Neg away

Nobody is interviewing me, claiming that I'm "the Senior Vice President for an international oil company" or that I have "connections with some of the most influential and powerful entities in the world." We're all aware of the massive amount of fraud involved with the dinar. One man who was recently convicted of dinar fraud also claimed that he was a VP. I just think claims like this need verification to be taken serious.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nobody is interviewing me, claiming that I'm "the Senior Vice President for an international oil company" or that I have "connections with some of the most influential and powerful entities in the world." We're all aware of the massive amount of fraud involved with the dinar. One man who was recently convicted of dinar fraud also claimed that he was a VP. I just think claims like this need verification to be taken serious.

agree 100%

I'd say you're right.

I have never been so hung up on the money supply numbers. Iraq is not transparent and never has been. I believe they have the blessing of the (PTB) WTO, IMF, in this regard and will continue to be non-transparent for strategic economic reasons. People must reason on why it's of advantage for Iraq to hide the real numbers.

Thx SWFG

But the published numbers fit with their GDP and the GDP is all in oil exports that the rest of the world is buying.  I see no way that the published money supply figures could be off by anything close to 10x (i.e. to allow an RV to a penny) and still have a working economy, which Iraq clearly has.

• Downvote 1