Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RVed.

Luigi1

Another trial of BS World Championship.

5-07-13-Guru Blaino-wE NOW HAVE...RAPID FIRE TRADING IS NOW TAKING PLACE! NOT A THE NEW RATE BUT IN RAPID SUCCESSION...AND...GET THIS! THE VND IS TRADING RIGHT WITH IT.

Guru Blaino-NEVER SEEN THEM TRADE THIS LATE AT NIGHT.

• Upvote 2

5-07-13-Guru Blaino-wE NOW HAVE...RAPID FIRE TRADING IS NOW TAKING PLACE! NOT A THE NEW RATE BUT IN RAPID SUCCESSION...AND...GET THIS! THE VND IS TRADING RIGHT WITH IT.

Guru Blaino-NEVER SEEN THEM TRADE THIS LATE AT NIGHT.

Blaino's "announcements" are usually self-explanatory.

Blaino is supposed to do a confernce call tonight explaining what he knows.

After all this time you guys/gals really sit and listen to some of these peoples calls??  :confused:

No Thank You!!

I will read what is posted here and that is good enough for me!!  :twocents:

• Upvote 2

TerryK says it may be a few days before it shows up on the Forex. Probably Monday we cash out.

TerryK called the RV first...5:PM EST last night.

Monday of which month and year?

HOT HOT HOT. 5-6-13-GURU OOM-WITHOUT SPECIFICS AND NAMES YOU WILL HAVE TO USE YOUR INTELEGENCE AND UNDERSTAND. LAST NIGHT A PLANE LANDED ON THE LEFT COAST WITH ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM A MID-EAST THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED TO BE IN THE USA. 

THERE ARE NO HIGHER POSITION IN THE FINANCIAL HE IS FROM THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED.

Could that someone be Dr Shabibi with documents to sign?

• Upvote 1

HOT HOT HOT. 5-6-13-GURU OOM-WITHOUT SPECIFICS AND NAMES YOU WILL HAVE TO USE YOUR INTELEGENCE AND UNDERSTAND. LAST NIGHT A PLANE LANDED ON THE LEFT COAST WITH ONE INDIVIDUAL FROM A MID-EAST THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED TO BE IN THE USA. 

THERE ARE NO HIGHER POSITION IN THE FINANCIAL HE IS FROM THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED.

Could that someone be Dr Shabibi with documents to sign?

Based on past RV declarations, don't believe a word they say and their hillbilly aproach insults my intelegence.

Yes, Okie does that almost every day...

CBI has a track record of failing to update the site each & every day. More oft, once a week if we are fortunate.

I wouldn't be surpised if the rate showed up on Forex before CBI refreshed.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2

Ok if this is true why have we not heard from Adam...Not so - I hope I am wrong but I do not believe it RV'd without hearing from Adam - just my :twocents:

Adam may possibly be in a board meeting & can't respond ASAP.

I say give him the rest of the day. He will either confirm or kill the intel.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

How many of these articles does it take to get into the Guinness Book of World Records?  when the record gets broken we will RV.. Looks like we will still be here awhile. Oh yeah I feel a rumble in the tummy , is that a good sign for an RV.. It's my funny feeling, like something's about to explode.............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........Watch out here she blows.............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel that we are very close. But I still say that if we don't see the RV by July 1st we won't see anything this year.

One of these days it will happen and some off us will still be calling B.S. because we just will not believe it has finally happened. :) .

• Upvote 1

I think I it is widely accepted that if a snow storm is possibly coming over night, everyone should sleep with one's pajamas inside out to insure a "snowday".

I don't know for sure if that would work for an RV, perhaps Adam would know.