Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rumor details - Global reset - IQD to the rescue

NORTEC

Won't everyone be surprised when little ole Iraq just increases the value of their currency and nothing happens with a "global reset", PP - "prosperity packages" (they've been around since WWII), one world currency - (that's a joke - you can't get 2 peeps to agree never mind the world). There's no magic "code".  No secret handshake.  No better rate than anyone else.  No Tier's  cashing in. But by that time none of us will probably look at any of these web sites or at least I hope so.  You should all have much more to do than read more garage about trusts, becoming your own church, or any other way to avoid paying taxes.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

There may be some truth to the reset. Not a reset as we think of it, but if enough governments are holding large amounts of Dinars, & I know first hand that the USA is one of them, our economy will see a cash influx that should "reset" our debt situation.

I know for a fact a big RV will reset my situation for the first time in my life! :)

• Upvote 5

Won't everyone be surprised when little ole Iraq just increases the value of their currency and nothing happens with a "global reset", PP - "prosperity packages" (they've been around since WWII), one world currency - (that's a joke - you can't get 2 peeps to agree never mind the world). There's no magic "code".  No secret handshake.  No better rate than anyone else.  No Tier's  cashing in. But by that time none of us will probably look at any of these web sites or at least I hope so.  You should all have much more to do than read more garage about trusts, becoming your own church, or any other way to avoid paying taxes.

Sorry but you're wrong.

There is soon coming a world leader that the bible calls the antichrist,whom will unite the globe into a world religion and economy.I firmly believe that the current shadow empire called the new world order working behind the scenes will be what helps bring him onto the scene.And the NWO always plays two  seemingly different sides (one the threat,the other the solution) against others to attain their goals.In reality however both are working together with one playing good cop and the other the bad one.

9/11/AlQaeda and the Bush/Obama administration are the two newest examples of this.Both are given their marching orders by the same satan worshipping elite families.Alqaeda/radical Islam and 9/11 was the problem,and Bush/Obama's administrative actions were the solution.All part of a clever ruse to further their plan of the one world government.

The next problem/solution should be the final one.In my humble opinion it will involve the aliens/ascended masters the new agers always talking about finally appearing and seemingly removing these ruling families from power as they claim they are going to do.After that they will set up their own government and tell the people of the world they need to set aside their differences and come together into a one world economy and religion.Because these advanced beings seem to bring so much peace and good will with their coming (things like global currency resets,prosperity packages,and advanced tech) the global community will comply.And their leader the world teacher (maitreya,antichrist etc) will reign over this empire and as the bible clearly says will 'destroy many with peace'.This will be the great deception and will cause the final falling away.Anyone who does not accept this one world govt will be killed.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

When the RV does occur & O is calling the shots . . . you're going to see the Biggest redistribution of wealth THIS country has ever seen. It won't go to paying down the debt, rather you'll see a runaway spending spree unparalleled in American History. There's lots of cronies pay off & worthless programs to prop up.

Going to be a lot of folks lining their pockets. Makes a Zsa Zsa Gabor spending spree with a credit card with no limit look like a piker.

More like shark feeding frenzy. These are the tax & spend folks my folks warned me about.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The website this came from are a bunch of whacko`s  That is unless you believe the whole conspiracy thingy   

I always find it hilarious when those  claiming to be Christian call folks who are actually warning people of the reality of the coming antichrist kingdom whacko.People like you are the ones who are wack.You are stuck in your sad little right vs left and Christian vs Muslim fantasy painted for you by the media and government,and can't see the forest for the trees

When the RV does occur & O is calling the shots . . . you're going to see the Biggest redistribution of wealth THIS country has ever seen. It won't go to paying down the debt, rather you'll see a runaway spending spree unparalleled in American History. There's lots of cronies pay off & worthless programs to prop up.

Going to be a lot of folks lining their pockets. Makes a Zsa Zsa Gabor spending spree with a credit card with no limit look like a piker.

More like shark feeding frenzy. These are the tax & spend folks my folks warned me about.

Obama is NOT calling the shots.The chain of command goes way over his head.He is a mere figure head..a puppet.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Dog i couldn't agree more with what you said. :twothunbs: I can not get my head around how anyone could believe all this conspiracy garbage. I am a christian and i agree he will rise again but the rest..... :shakehead: and no i am not blinkered.

So you believe the antichrist,yet totally discount how he will come to power.

You people seriously boggle my mind.Do you really think you are told what is really going on behind the scenes or what happened in the past in school or on the evening news?The one world government is not something that will just spring out of nothing the second this guy appears on the scene.It's foundation has been secretly laid for hundreds of years.The dawn of the industrial age having sped up it's completion many times over through the spread of globalism.

The intentional exposure of previously unheard of levels of corruption within various governments has made the 'truther' and other 'anti NWO' movements explode over the last 10 yrs.Even the most hardened republican and democrat skeptics have woken up to this at some level,as evidenced by the formation of the tea party and OWS movements in recent years.They both expose very real corruption,but are still part of the NWO 'divide and conquer' plan seeing as they never acknowledge that both wall street/international banks and corporations have been used to rob and control us.Both movements only focus on one part of the problem.

The new age movement while generally mocked at the moment,has also gained many more followers in the last few years.It shares the anti NWO sentiment with truthers,yet it goes even further by proclaiming that advanced beings will someday arrive to free us of the tyranny of the NWO when we are ready.As I have said before the globalists always create a problem and then provide a solution to further their goals.Common examples of them controlling both sides is the 9/11 attacks and the war on terror that followed.Republican vs Democrat elections is a very common example we see every 2-4 yrs.Makes no difference who we elect though when both sides are on the banks payrolls.

The new age/ET deception will be the final stage of this.When people have finally had enough of this system,these beings will present themselves at the right time and mankind will accept them with open arms.There will finally be a one world government and religion and the population will likely accept it without much fanfare by that point.If there is WW3 and a global financial collapse prior to their coming,mankind will be thrilled for their intervention.

Jesus said that when he returns it will be as in the days of noah.What was common in noahs day?Two things mainly..rampant sin and corruption..and the fallen angels and their half human hybrids were intermingling with mankind.I think there is evidence that this will be the case again soon.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I will calmly declare that I don't just automatically discount any "conspiracy theories", no matter how wild and seemingly unbelievable they may seem. It's a good idea to keep as open a mind as possible when reading or listening to anything. That's all.

• Upvote 3

I always find it hilarious when those  claiming to be Christian call folks who are actually warning people of the reality of the coming antichrist kingdom whacko.People like you are the ones who are wack.You are stuck in your sad little right vs left and Christian vs Muslim fantasy painted for you by the media and government,and can't see the forest for the trees

Obama is NOT calling the shots.The chain of command goes way over his head.He is a mere figure head..a puppet.

Put your tin foil hat on and go sit in the corner junior. 

Live your fantasy and I will live mine thank you. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Put your tin foil hat on and go sit in the corner junior. 

Live your fantasy and I will live mine thank you. 

If you can't handle dissenting opinions get out of the kitchen little doggy.

Good luck with that war on terror thingy ma bob lol

Hey TruePatriot...have another beer!

Nah..not much for alcohol these days :P

Nyuk! Nyuk! woo woo woo woo

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

When you are an anarchist, you don't concern yourself with any of this stuff, you get your money and disappear into the shadows.

When it RV's, change your name and move to another country until you get citizenship. Repeat until you have changed your name a few times and are a citizen of two or three countries....then disappear like you never existed

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When you are an anarchist, you don't concern yourself with any of this stuff, you get your money and disappear into the shadows.

When it RV's, change your name and move to another country until you get citizenship. Repeat until you have changed your name a few times and are a citizen of two or three countries....then disappear like you never existed

I think you choose the right member name....spam...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So you believe the antichrist,yet totally discount how he will come to power.

You people seriously boggle my mind.Do you really think you are told what is really going on behind the scenes or what happened in the past in school or on the evening news?The one world government is not something that will just spring out of nothing the second this guy appears on the scene.It's foundation has been secretly laid for hundreds of years.The dawn of the industrial age having sped up it's completion many times over through the spread of globalism.

The intentional exposure of previously unheard of levels of corruption within various governments has made the 'truther' and other 'anti NWO' movements explode over the last 10 yrs.Even the most hardened republican and democrat skeptics have woken up to this at some level,as evidenced by the formation of the tea party and OWS movements in recent years.They both expose very real corruption,but are still part of the NWO 'divide and conquer' plan seeing as they never acknowledge that both wall street/international banks and corporations have been used to rob and control us.Both movements only focus on one part of the problem.

The new age movement while generally mocked at the moment,has also gained many more followers in the last few years.It shares the anti NWO sentiment with truthers,yet it goes even further by proclaiming that advanced beings will someday arrive to free us of the tyranny of the NWO when we are ready.As I have said before the globalists always create a problem and then provide a solution to further their goals.Common examples of them controlling both sides is the 9/11 attacks and the war on terror that followed.Republican vs Democrat elections is a very common example we see every 2-4 yrs.Makes no difference who we elect though when both sides are on the banks payrolls.

The new age/ET deception will be the final stage of this.When people have finally had enough of this system,these beings will present themselves at the right time and mankind will accept them with open arms.There will finally be a one world government and religion and the population will likely accept it without much fanfare by that point.If there is WW3 and a global financial collapse prior to their coming,mankind will be thrilled for their intervention.

Jesus said that when he returns it will be as in the days of noah.What was common in noahs day?Two things mainly..rampant sin and corruption..and the fallen angels and their half human hybrids were intermingling with mankind.I think there is evidence that this will be the case again soon.

Truepatriot, sounds like you've been listening to Tom Horn and Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli. I ve recently discoverd these guys and WOW! I was skeptical at first but I believe in my spirit that there may be something to this. It makes sense and I gave you a + 1 to take away your neg. Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2