Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

English assignment..."why jews are evil"

SnowGlobe7

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/english-teacher-asks-students-essay-why-jews-are-e/nXLJb/

Posted: 12:17 p.m. Saturday, April 13, 2013

English teacher asks students for essay on "why Jews are evil" Teacher says topic a "thought experiment"
  •  0 7 2 104
67a5875ce68a4861888a46bc82f6ce50-9f2d599
Albany Public Schools Superintendent Marguerite Vanden Wyngaard speaks about a Nazi-themed assignment given to students during a news conference on Friday, April 12, 2013, in Albany, N.Y. Vanden Wyngaard said a high school English teacher could face disciplinary action for giving the writing assignment that asked students to make a persuasive argument blaming Jews for the problems of Nazi Germany. (AP Photo/Mike Groll)

The English teacher called the assignment a “thought experiment.”By Rick Couri

Students were to think like Nazis and “argue that Jews are evil and use solid rationale from government propaganda to convince me of your loyalty to the Third Reich.”

The teacher claims students learn a great deal by attempting to present an unusual position.

The school’s principal said there wasn’t "malice or intent to cause any insensitivities."

But it did.

One third of the class refused to follow the assignment. There has been no official word from the school on whether or not the teacher will be disciplined. 

Read more about this rather unusual story here.

I dont know about that ladygrace there`s lots of jews that live in america.

Im sure they all cant be good. I know of at least 2 jewish girls that for a fact are not good.  well not to say they wernt good but. ahhh I degress

Anyway jews will eat your children didnt you know that.     :)

• Upvote 1

Be advised, the Israelite's are Gods chosen people . Mess with them at your own peril.

I am amazed at the antisemitic foolishness that this nation has fallen to. America was once 

a God fearing and powerful people, now were nothing more that a bunch of selfish, sinful,

joy seekers that will kill, steal, lie, and destroy anyone who stands between us and what we want.

YOU WILL SOON REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN.  YOU WILL FALL. YOU WILL WATCH YOUR

CHILDREN  STARVE AND DIE.  ]

But remember this one scripture, If my people repent and turn from there wicked ways I will hear

there prayers and heal their land.  

• Upvote 4

Be advised, the Israelite's are Gods chosen people . Mess with them at your own peril.

I am amazed at the antisemitic foolishness that this nation has fallen to. America was once 

a God fearing and powerful people, now were nothing more that a bunch of selfish, sinful,

joy seekers that will kill, steal, lie, and destroy anyone who stands between us and what we want.

But remember this one scripture, If my people repent and turn from there wicked ways I will hear

+1 ladygrace

I was just kidding around

Well about eating the children anyway. 

Maybe it was a lesson in complying with authority no matter how stupid the authorities may be.

Mega no child should be forced to comply to authority if its stupid. 

Even at a young age its important for a child to be able to make a choice if he knows

in his heart that something is stupid.  When I was in grade school I pointed out to my teacher that the text book was wrong.

In the book it stated that there was no poisonous snakes in mich. The teacher became very disturbed with me when she could not convince me that I was wrong and the text book was right. For disturbing the class I was sent to the office where the principle also told me that I was wrong and I needed to apologize to my teacher. Only a small pup then dog still held his ground and told them they were both wrong and I wasn't about to apologize to anyone. Back then they could swat your A$$ with a paddle and thats what he promised to do if I didnt do what he asked right this minute. I said go ahead and he did . They also booted me out for three days. My dad and my uncle took me back to school after 3 days and they threw a massasaga rattler on his desk and told him to pick it up and place it back in the sack that they had brought it in. it sat there on his desk coiled and rattling . My uncle told him wassa matter there`s no poisonous snakes in Mich  Isnt that what you told my nephew. He declined and my dad pined it and placed it back in the sack. He also told him he had no problem if he struck me If I misbehaved. But if he ever struck me again for no reason then there would be trouble.

My teacher explained to the class that next day how the text book was wrong and there was a single   poisonous snake in Mich. 

Children should not be placed in this position and if they are they should have the right to choose with out fear of retribution. 

• Upvote 1

Here's a "Thought experiment" for an English assignment. . . " Why Black Female Liberal Elitist Teachers are Evil" Wonder how Ms. Wyngaard would feel about that !?! Maybe we could make a case that Blacks are responsible for the problems in the USA.

The hate doesn't end does it. The last 4 + years has seen quite a spike in hate mongering. We have to be better than all this. Shout it down and join forces. Challenge these people at every turn. We must turn back the Barbarians from the Gate no matter what the Race, Creed, Color, Political affiliation, doesn't matter.

Fight the Hate, it's corrupting this country.

• Upvote 3

Yes Obummer is the ring leader. Another example of his support for Islam and their cowardly and despicable treatment of women. Obummer has disrespected Israel numerous times since in office. American Jews for the most part vote democrat even though they are constantly getting screwed by this liberal idiot Obummer. Jews in Isreal hate Obummer and everything about him. Most American Jews would vote democrat no matter what these immoral democrats do. American jews must enjoy getting screwed by these idiots.

The so called jews in Israel today are not of the tribe of Judah...They are the jews of Revelations 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. The true tribe of Judah were Black and some who were not of the tribe but chose to convert when they left out of Egypt.. The truth will be known when the Messiah Yahushua returns. HalleluYah!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Be advised, the body of Christ, the church is God's chosen.  Those who are Christ's, who belong to Him, are the chosen ones of God.  If an Israelite wants to become part of the promises of God they must come to Christ through faith in Christ.  No exceptions.

(cf. Romans 9 - 11; Galatians 3:1-9, 26-29; 5:6; 6:12-16; 1Peter 2:4-10)

It seems to me that I was taught in grade school that the United States of America was settled, and established, by people from Europe who wanted the freedom to worship in the way they wanted ... what they thought was right. They were not out to push their religious beliefs down anyone else's throat, they just wanted a place where they would be safe to worship in their own way.

I guess back in that time when communication between the colony (the US and Canada) and the motherland (Britain, Europe and Scandinavia primarily), took however long it took for a ship to sail the Atlantic, things were different. Your deeds were not exposed to the world in a matter of seconds as now. Not just personal deeds, but national deeds. 

So, here we have a country who is slamming people, in their own countries, for the way their faith is followed. 

The word "hypocritical" does come to mind.

So what happened to those people who wanted to find their own place of freedom to worship, and were willing to ignore everyone else and allow them to worship in their way? Huh? Really, what happened?

I think the first sign of decay was when those who came to North America for the freedom to worship God, started thinking that people were property. And that property was so easily identified ... it was a different colour from the original freedom seeking settlers. And then when it seemed that concept, of people being owned, was becoming a point of contention (North vs South) another visible segment was targeted. Women. Females. They felt if the coloured people were not to be owned, and treated as property, then maybe females should have the same privileges. Suffragettes were the people fighting for that visible class of people. 

But today, when we are back to religion being the thing that some people just want to be able to practice in their own way, and others are willing to go to war, to kill and completely destroy, it is the very nation that was founded on the principal of freedom to worship that is not allowing that freedom to be enjoyed by others. We are back to "If you don't believe what I believe, and worship as I do, then you are evil and must be destroyed." And unfortunately many of these people are part of groups who take their own freedom to worship from the pages of the Bible, as well as finding their justification to destroy other religions also in the pages of the Bible, and that makes it so hypocritical it is almost funny. But it isn't. It is sad. It is hurtful to both sides, It is despicable. Period.

:shrug:

smee2

Concerning the assignment made by the teacher: If the assignment had been to write a paper on why the Islamist are bad and evil then there would be an outcry of "bigotry!" and the teacher would be fired.  Rightly so.  Any type of religious prejudice should not be tolerated in our schools of learning.  Next thing you know someone will say the holocaust did not happen. :huh::angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The so called jews in Israel today are not of the tribe of Judah...They are the jews of Revelations 3:9  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. The true tribe of Judah were Black and some who were not of the tribe but chose to convert when they left out of Egypt.. The truth will be known when the Messiah Yahushua returns. HalleluYah!

All I ca say is "wow'.  Do you have a portrait of Hitler above your mantle?

• Upvote 4

All I ca say is "wow'.  Do you have a portrait of Hitler above your mantle?

Exodus 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:

Be advised, the body of Christ, the church is God's chosen.  Those who are Christ's, who belong to Him, are the chosen ones of God.  If an Israelite wants to become part of the promises of God they must come to Christ through faith in Christ.  No exceptions.

(cf. Romans 9 - 11; Galatians 3:1-9, 26-29; 5:6; 6:12-16; 1Peter 2:4-10)

Thanks Nelg. I appreciate that....I'm not much of a religious person (I have my Spirituality and convictions  though...) but I like thinking that there's no such thing as God's chosen People. That would appear to be a favoritism which is typical of imperfect humans while God in His perfection is supposed to be higher than that and absolutely objective in his Love so that I'd find it hard or impossible to believe he has a favorite chosen People . If He exists I'd suppose he'd love every Country's Population and every single Individual. No favoritisms.JMVHO.

Exodus 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:

How dare you show such such hate and disrespect towards any of God's children and then hide behind the good bok in order to try and give your rhetoric some sort of validation.

The bible teaches love tolerance and respect for all mankind.  Whenever I feel myself straying from the light of the spirirt I simply pray to my creator the simplest way I know how by saying...."Let thy will, not mine, be done." 

I ask you to think hard on those words and reconsider your position before spewing words of hate.

• Upvote 1

I dont know about that ladygrace there`s lots of jews that live in america.

Im sure they all cant be good. I know of at least 2 jewish girls that for a fact are not good.  well not to say they wernt good but. ahhh I degress

Anyway jews will eat your children didnt you know that.     :)

As a JEW, that is some FUNNY sh---. Dog! Almost spit out my mango when I read your post. My father used to tell me jew-bashing jokes all the time. He used to say, "If you cant make fun of others, who can you make fun of?" (or something like that) Yep! Good and bad in every group. "Chosen People of God"??? I know plenty of jews who make an excellent example of the exact opposite. I am embarrassed to be associated with them many times. Kinda like that relative you see once a-year and have to pretend you know them! Cheers.

As a JEW, that is some FUNNY sh---. Dog! Almost spit out my mango when I read your post. My father used to tell me jew-bashing jokes all the time. He used to say, "If you cant make fun of others, who can you make fun of?" (or something like that) Yep! Good and bad in every group. "Chosen People of God"??? I know plenty of jews who make an excellent example of the exact opposite. I am embarrassed to be associated with them many times. Kinda like that relative you see once a-year and have to pretend you know them! Cheers.

Im with ya doc. People are people and its the diversity that makes the world such a wonderful and special place.

And the ladys. Oh my :)

This ones for you doc

Hahahaha! Love it. Here we've got Songkran festivial going on right now. Its Thai New Years and it is TOTAL PARTY-wet shirts with lots of girls underneath! Ohrah! Spent the last 3 days at the beach LOVIN every minute of it! My son, who is 5, is a babe magnet (to MY BENEFIT-I'm a single papa), so I am thinking "Hummm, these Thai folks are GOOD PEOPLE!"

Keep up the good posts. Love them!

PS: still got 2 more days of party and it usually goes into the next weekend too.