Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone confirms TerrYK's rumor?

Luigi1

My old interpreter from Iraq doesnt believe that the RV will ever happen because of how corrupt the govt is in Iraq. I was hanging out with him Saturday in NYC.  Below is some more BS for you guys

4-8-2013 Intel Guru Footforward There has been no RV in Canada at all. No one is cashing out, no one in any other country has cashed out, no politicians, no one. None of this is true. People insist Maliki is the problem. If he is the problem why doesn't anyone do anything about it. Maliki and Shabibi were placed in power. Iraq is not in control, they have done everything they need to do. Maliki has nothing to do with the RV at all. The CBI and the GOI are separate entities. People want answers as to why this hasn't happened yet. We will never have all the answers. Iraq has done all they need to do. John Kerry went to Iraq for PR control. He didn't go there for anything pertaining to the RV, he has no bearing on the timing of the RV.

4-8-2013 Newshound Guru Breitling I am very excited this week. Iraq is doing everything right. Is it taking them a little bit longer? For sure. It's a well oiled machine. What is their policy? They want to get to a buck and then to 3 bucks. Their time frame is 2 years. They want to get to where they change their currency out in 2 years & get that policy going. Don't get stuck in an exact date, it doesn't have to take 2 years, it could be quicker. It all depends on how the people of Iraq react...behavioral economics. We are just not at the end of the process yet. They are watching the economy & they will push forward. They will be a powerhouse.

Yeah, He honestly doesnt have faith in the Iraqi government.  That doesnt mean it will never happen.  I know he bought Dinar to the States with him to sit on as well. 

Are you serious :shrug:  funny $hitte :bravo:

Yeah, He honestly doesnt have faith in the Iraqi government.  That doesnt mean it will never happen.  I know he bought Dinar to the States with him to sit on as well. 

hehe - I don't blame him.  Even if the RV never happens, the IQD is still going to appreciate over time.  The funny thing to me is that one would think the corruption would drive them toward a RV not away from it. :P

• Upvote 1

Thats good point...  You would think they would want to RV with a corrupt govt.  lol... It will definitely appreciate over time if it doesnt RV.  That is true.   Thats one of the reasons why I bought the currency.

hehe - I don't blame him.  Even if the RV never happens, the IQD is still going to appreciate over time.  The funny thing to me is that one would think the corruption would drive them toward a RV not away from it. :P

Many Gurus also made the very same claim.

No. Many Gurus also jumped on the same bandwagon.

I know what you mean.  Last week was the first time I saw so many people saying the same thing...although, I don't think anyone other than TerryK was claiming Canada was going to be the first country with the new exchange rate.  That's just an odd country selection - even for a BS post, if you ask me.