Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Angry Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A NESARA Bank Story - So Put On Ur Deep Waders ..... And Grab A Snorkle Too .....

REAL RV INTEL - Not BS by John MacHaffie

I just spoke with one of my very "in the know" contacts, things are on track and have been for three weeks. Some of the problems have been political and some pure greed as always. Don't lose hope. It is still anytime now but drop dead date due to banks being Basel III compliant is April 5th. Hold up yesterday was that many banks are angry. They were told it was a scam and did not participate. They are furious that WF got the goods. All is being corrected now. Some countries (China) have already revalued their currency.

Iraq has rv'd and are paying contrators and others in dinar. Until world has their own access to the revalued dinar, the payments are worth nothing. It has to rv everywhere. Other countries are pushing US hard and not waiting any more....demanding with serious consequences if we don't do "it"!

We will get the truth of this when it happens. Many heads are rolling and will roll and you need to be ready to accept that those leaders you loved may have been crooks.

Not to worry about banks taking money. Fear mongering on internet, lots of lies to keep us enslaved. Military is with us and will step into monetary system if needed in order to protect our accounts.

Whole new world for us is coming and it will take years to recover because of the brainwashing that has occurred. Those who have never wanted to hear the truth will have the worst time.

For your own sakes, get your head out of the sand. It will protect your wealth, your health and your sanity.

Remember, "And you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free!" God is about to reveal Himself big time!!! Jesus is King!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Hey there thug,this is for dog .......soooooooooooooo????         Where did it all come from in the first place??

Am I to be excited..................laughing , or kicking dirt???        lol lol

myst

• Upvote 2

HA! they can't brainwash me. When no one was looking I lined my tinfoil hat with lead! My head is sofa king (that never gets old) protected.. You will have to pry my brain out of my cold dead hands!!  :blink:  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Iraq has rv'd and are paying contrators and others in dinar.

End Quote

lol.

I remember reading this..........

In December 2010.

Is it asking too much for some new material? How bout the Pope elections have caused the delay?

Yep.....

The only thing worse than a jacka$$ pumper is a jacka$$ pumper who tries to validate his bs by ending his tirade with a bible passage in order to make it seem more credible. These guys are the true dregs of society.

They're infact worse than that.

thats what I said, right after I gave Dinartrade my credit card number..........

for the 6th time

lol.

• Upvote 2

for those of you who do not realize this is just another whack job dinar pumper here you go :

John MacHaffie - Intel Update 1-13-2012    ###  notice the date !!!!!

HEADS UP INTEL - SUNDAY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY USA & CHINA. NEW WORLDWIDE BANKING WITH GOLD BACKING. END FED RESERVE AND IRS. RV FOR IRAQ DINAR ANNOUNCED. CASH IN NEXT WEEK.        FINALLY!— John MacHaffie,

he has many more just like this so it proves one thing .his intel is as good as the rest of them  worthless!!!

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 3