Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

March 15, 2013

Palm Harbor

Maybe you're thinking of March 19. That's the 10 year anniversary of the start of the Iraq War. It doesn't have any special significance, other than the anniversary, but they may use that as a symbolic date, not for a revaluation, because they've still got some work to do, but Parliament comes back into session on that day, and they seem to be moving on passing some banking and investment laws that are important to our speculation/investment (whatever you want to call it.)

• Upvote 1

I "think" I read someplace that March 25th or 19th (sorry about that "accuracy" - but I have two strikes against me - I am an old senior and I am blond so..)

the IMF was to revalue some currencies.  At the time I did not put much accuracy to that and frankly still don't but.... thought I would send this very far out rumor along.

I am no " guru " by any stretch of the imagination, just been here awhile and hopefully live long enuff to tell my grandkids about this glorious event that is on the horizon. I'm just an snow-capped senior waiting to see this Volcano explode. My guess is the next holiday event called the  " IDES OF MARCH ''  .Why is that so significant, I don't know but historically it had some importance and if they are looking to deliver " THE PACKAGE '' it may as well be on a day remembered by millions ( as this will be a day remembered by everyone on the planet) The Ides of March was momentous in that :

The Ides of March ( March 15 ) was just another date on the Roman calendar until the fateful day in 44 B.C. when Julius Caesar was assassinated.. this changed the course of history especially for believers of the Faith. As well as around 33 A.D. when Christ Died and Rose again to deliver " The Gospel Package " to all that would believe on His Name.

Well anyhow it will come on a day many are not looking for and take us completely by " SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE  !!!!!! This Friday will be  just fine with me.. :angel:

Edited by Silverdinar
  • Upvote 1

The 1st and 15th of the month is the times the imf revalue/devalue currencies. According to the gurus. I'm not sure if its true,but a revalue on the 15th and it show up on the 19th is fine by me. I would love to see this thing pop. I've been in this 5 years now and my children for 3 we sure could go for a change for the better in this juncture of this investment. My prayers are we get this over with so we can help our family through the Obama years without being harmed to much. Peace JOBUG

• Upvote 1

The damage that Obama has done to this country is monumental. I do not believe we will ever recover from his politics or that of all of our corrupt government people. They have stripped us clean and the rape of this land will continue until there is no more USA!

• Upvote 1

Group:

Thanks for all the comments about 3/15. I too recall that revalues usually occur on either the 1st of the 15th which is probably why many are saying NOW is the time. Between the concept of Global settlements versus only the Dinar, plus "in Gods time not mine" and our own Presidents "agenda" this Rv can't happen soon enough. 

The damage that Obama has done to this country is monumental. I do not believe we will ever recover from his politics or that of all of our corrupt government people. They have stripped us clean and the rape of this land will continue until there is no more USA!

How right you are, but many still want to walk around with the blinders on.Pretty much we are already worse than Greece but many won't believe it till the Tube tells them so.For those who still walk around like there is no storm on the horizon,those will be the ones knocking on the have's doors when the S.H.T.F.

• Upvote 1