Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Carry A Gun, We Just Need to “Teach Men Not To Rape”

Bumper64

Rape is a crime punishable by imprisonment.

That alone you would think would be enough a deterrent to

make a man think before he would commit such a heinous crime.

How can you teach a man who would do this not to do it.

You cant .

So what are our options

Let women be raped or

Let those who choose to defend themselves do so.

If the GOVT refuses to comply

Then women should demand the castration of every man

convicted of the crime so it cannot happen again.

I say castrate them as they try to rape.

• Upvote 3

Then women should demand the castration of every man

convicted of the crime so it cannot happen again.

THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout, Dog... but we shouldn't HAVE to demand it! It should be the punishment! Certainly fits the crime! (No novocaine or other pain meds, of course...)

That chick's a freakin' nutjob. Did anyone see a police report to prove she was a victim of rape? I doubt it... or at least that it was a stranger rape... likely more like a date and she changed her mind. No right-minded woman is going to have that idiotic of an opinion if she has been a true victim of rape.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 3

Sorry I missed the original show but what was Maxwell telling the attacker during her original rape? Was she not trying to deter him at that time? Nothing works like looking down the barrel or cold blue steel, "nuff said"

yes, yes, yessssssssssssss.....

sorry, that was tacky... anyway, I think she's got the anti-rape campaign confused with the anti-drug campaign... Just Say No..... that hasn't had all that much effect there either.........

• Upvote 2

"Its not about sex, its about power".... 

So saying no... in her mind.....ends the power game? 

I'm so sorry, with deep regret I'd like to inform you that for some, it potentiates the rape. The greater the protestation, the greater the attack. 

For those advocating castration, make sure you specify chemical castration. Simple removal of the other head, does not end the power game, and must include chemical castration..... or chemical in lieu of physical. Its really not about sex. 

And how anyone links this to being a liberal (is liberal the same as democrat?)...how anyone links this to a political affiliation, because the respondent is a democrat, is.... well.... reductionistic to the point of inane... and completely obscures the discussion at hand, derails it from anything productive, is divisive in unnecessarily polarizing people and is a complete non-sequetuer    But I digress....  :D

• Upvote 1

"Its not about sex, its about power".... 

So saying no... in her mind.....ends the power game? 

I'm so sorry, with deep regret I'd like to inform you that for some, it potentiates the rape. The greater the protestation, the greater the attack. 

For those advocating castration, make sure you specify chemical castration. Simple removal of the other head, does not end the power game, and must include chemical castration..... or chemical in lieu of physical. Its really not about sex. 

And how anyone links this to being a liberal (is liberal the same as democrat?)...how anyone links this to a political affiliation, because the respondent is a democrat, is.... well.... reductionistic to the point of inane... and completely obscures the discussion at hand, derails it from anything productive, is divisive in unnecessarily polarizing people and is a complete non-sequetuer    But I digress....  :D

In ENGLISH, Rayzur! LOL Agreed, physical AND chemical castration. Can we throw in a lobotomy just for kicks and giggles?

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

See we don't need gun control laws all we have to do is teach the bad guys not to rob,rape and pillage

So why are they spending so much time,effort and money on taking our guns when in their own words

it is better to teach the bad guys that they are breaking the law and hurting people.

I am sure if they would just take the time to explain and teach the bad guys they would change their ways

and then we could live in a crime free world.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

I guess if she got raped onece and beleves you shouldent have a gun, The fricking butt wipe dident do a good job at rapeing her.Maybe he had a hair trigger .Dumb Left winger.

I guess if she got raped onece and beleves you shouldent have a gun, The fricking butt wipe dident do a good job at rapeing her.Maybe he had a hair trigger .Dumb Left winger.

• Upvote 1

Speakin from a man's point of view... if a man isn't deterred by the threat of prison time for an illegal action.... and isn't deterred by the emotional, and physical "scar's" left behind by his actions then maybe he will be deterred by the risk of "lead poisoning"... just a thought???... that's seems like a very effective argument I have found!!!  ;)

bullets-vertical-coulumn_~u16434288.jpg

Rayzur... one word of advice..."aim low sheriff... their riding shetlons"!!!   :lol:   :rolleyes: 

We luv ya, and know your smart as a whip... but as a very wise person once said... "learn all the big words you can... so you can understand them... but speak as though your speaking to around a 10 year old (or so) and then even the college professors will understand what your saying!!!"  :rolleyes:   I love your deepness thar pardner... just don't get too deep or we won't be able to keep up with ya without a dictionary!!!   :blush:     (but don't darrrreeee stop postin... we need your input!!! )   :peace: 

Thanks for the post Bump... not an easy topic to discuss... but that ladies response makes my head spin!!!  :blink: 

• Upvote 1

In ENGLISH, Rayzur! LOL Agreed, physical AND chemical castration. Can we throw in a lobotomy just for kicks and giggles?

KK

MADD for Heather

I can't help it KK... :D  Its just what my brain does all on its own :lol:  Okay let me try again.... 

Rape is not about sex, it is about power.

Saying 'no' only feeds the power game for some rapists. It will not stop the rape, it will potentiate it. 

Also, if you simply preform physical castration, it will not end the power game wired up in the emotions and brain of a rapist. The latter is that which must be altered. To alter it, one must use medicines,/ drugs, in order to chemically alter this wiring. Using meds is the far more effective approach. If you were to simply castrate without meds, it would not stop that which drives the rapist. If you alter their wiring, it will subdue them essentially to the point of no longer pursuing this avenue of power. 

Okay, how was that KK  :D

Oh and btw lobotomy is pretty much overkill and creates a vegetable that we then have to financially support for the rest of their lifetime. 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

I have no problems with chemically altering them, as long as it's a permanent change and not just when they choose to take the meds! I suppose that by removing the tool without removing the drive, all it will do is incite more aggression (I know big words too, see? :) AND I know how to use them! LOL No offense meant...) however, it would still remove the tool. I say, go for both. And besides, if we go ahead with the lobotomy, true, we'll have to support them for the rest of their lives, but if they are caught enough times, won't they get life anyway? So we'll have to support them anyway... 

Rape leaves a scar on a woman that never heals... unfortunately, too often the system doesn't bother to try to help the woman. All they do is deal with the perp.

KK

• Upvote 2