Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Up0date to the update

Thaiexpat

Hello and greetings. As you know, last week I emailed a banker friend in Saudi and, as you all know, the answer was less-than-positive. That same day, I emailed a few other folks that I stay in contact with from time-to-time. This morning (its Monday, Thailand) I received 2 replies that stated "nothing to report about the dinar" basically, but each party did say the word is that GOLD should be climbing much higher this year. The feeling is that gold will be hitting $2000 or better in 2013. ME folks are heavy into the metals, as are the Indians. Right now its about $1620. Dont know if you care much, but for those who like to diversify their holdings/investments something to consider. I started buying gold when it was $370 and was laughed at by many. (they all said, "Invest in real estate. It'll NEVER lose value!") Well, seems its is going pretty well. No monetary-expert, so just passing possible useful info to those to care. Cheers! Off to buy more gold! ;) ;)

• Upvote 3

Should I be shorting gold?

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are familiar with leveraged brokerage accounts and proper money management. Losses can get out of hand...

Gold will go down when (or should I say IF) the US economy ever picks up.

Yep! US will lead the way in the global recovery and as USD strengthens Gold will go down. We are testing some pretty crucial support area when looking at an 11 year gold chart.

actualy I just bought $5000 of it. But just to stash in case things go bottom up. Not really as a investment.

I just like it cause its shiny smile.gif

Hahahahaha! That was funny! Yeah, dont follow the details, just like it because I can show it off to a new girlfriend and tell her, "IF you are a good girl and do what I want, you just MIGHT get some..." So, far, I havent given any of it away!!!! :P :P :P

Gold and silver is always a wise investment. Just lock it up and forget about it. Silver is actually the microsoft stock of precious metals . bottom basement prices with huge long rage potential. Buy some .I have sold off the bulk of dinar I owned but still have just enough to if it did revalue, I could do many things I would never would of been able to. I am just not seeing the potential for big gains as I once thought. I do think something will happen but I just don't see the stars alligning for the dinar yet. If I do happen to see things coming together , I may buy more but Im happy with the bit I own now.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of which, if you've never been here, something you should be warned about: (for the men, of course)-the BEST looking, HOTTEST, most perfect women here are MEN- katoey or ladyboy. Perfect from head to toes (well, ALMOST perfect except in 1 location). So if you like to drink and your post-RV plans are for a bit of travel to SE Area, just check EVERYTHING FIRST before you think you will be taggin a model girl!!!! After you're done, its her TURN! Ouch!! there's a reason I dont drink. ;)/> :P/> :P/> :P/>

Darn... Don't make me remember that. Tried to remove that disturbing ( very much) memory for decades now....

I agree with your assessment. You and I feel the same.......

just ask your wife

That Wasn't Her ! :blink: That Was Her Thai LadyBoy Brother ! :o

Just Ask Umbertino ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

When George Soros is buyin gold, which he just bought a BOATLOAD.

We should ALL b buyin gold.

LOL not really... :blink:

He has a completely different agenda then anybody typing in this forum. Why? Because he has cash holdings and other investments and is using gold as an insurance or a hedge against inflation.

How much money do you have saved up? If the answer is "not much" then you have nothing to hedge against therefore you have no business buying gold.

Not a new update was all ready posted yesterday. Is this what people have to do all day is post old stuff. More want a be GURU's

Yes! YES!! You found me out! God, I am sorry. i tried to be sneaky, but the truth is plain for you to see. I am trying to be a guru, SO, its...

the man who does everything! Wow! He's a whiz!

Why, he's got the very best job that there is!

The Seal-Training, Doctor! Just look at him ride!

The Broadcasting-Rabbit-Man, GURU ExThai!

Why did I ever think I could pull a fast one on you? Feel better? I sure do. :P :P :P :P

• Upvote 3